Zero hour

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/oytyp3py7onpj1e
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think this book gets too much shit. It's not great and it did a really terrible job with retcons, but it's not a bad story. There are cool moments, and it's an important piece in the saga of the end days of Hal Jordan.

sweet I've never read Zero Hour before

I think it's swell

Capthchas are annoying.

>Capthchas are annoying.
Lately they seem to only work half the time.
I solve them, click post, and they it says i didn't do it right. Am I the only one?

I love this comic.

I have the same problem so I had to use incognito.

Sames.

>incognito
Has that been working?
I've been thinking about doing another DA comic storytime Monday, but with the recent problems I might have to wait till later. Last thing I need is having to stop and refresh the page over and over again every post.

Red block comes up but i don't have to do the Captcha many times and the images loads.

Brb

>only doing the mini

In my opinion, the Showcase, JLA, JLTF, JLI, and Green Lantern #0 tie ins are all necessary parts of this story.

The tie in to one superman book was cool. Multiple batmen.

bump?

Nigger stop lying.

A lot of the tie-ins are required for Zero Hour. Besides the JLI stuff, you have the Superman tie-ins, Batman tie-in, and Guy Gardner Warrior (which is Zero Hour 1.5 in terms of being critical to the plot), and the Legion stuff.

Wish DC would just do an omnibus for Zero Hour ala how they did the DC One Million omnibus.

I thought Monarch was Captain Atom

What's the reading order with the tie ins?

Switch to LEGACY captcha in the first set of SETTINGS; only problem with that is you have
'spell check as you type' on your browser, like I do, or 'auto-correct' for phone posters, since they use a lot of street names.

Zero Hour - Crisis in Time (2015) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
mediafire.com/download/oytyp3py7onpj1e

Get a Sup Forums pass. It's like $10 a year or something like that. I renew mine once every 12 months and never have to worry about captchas. I literally spent more than that on lunch today. It's a trivial cost to save yourself the trouble for an entire year.

$20 a year.

The history behind it is basically this. There was an event prior to this called Armageddon 20something something that introduced Monarch. It got leaked that Captain Atom was going to be revealed as Monarch.

So at the last minute, DC changed Monarch's identity to Hawk. Then Zero Hour happened and Hawk became Extant. Later Extant bites it in JSA then resurrected in Blackest Night (after his zombie version kills his successor).

Fast-forward to Countdown where Captain Atom had a mental breakdown and became Monarch.

That's why.

Storytiming them all may require a restart of this storytime.

>slowpoke.jpg

Can someone continue this storytime anyway?

Nah. It's bad.

Never liked Jurgens.

Good for you.

And good for YOU for thinking it's not!
We both seem to have opinions. Fascinating, huh?

W-what's the reason

Hal did literally nothing wrong it was the space bug that made him do it.

Zero Hour gave us literally the best page ever.

DC had their best villain even with Hal to bad they didn't have the conviction to keep him that way.

OP is back?!

Why is Despero there?

Countdown came before Blackest Night

Brief hero turn.

At the end of the Giffen JLI run, L-Ron (a robot slave that the JLI freed from his master and became part of their support cast) sacrificed his body so it could be used to create a "slave collar" to neutralize Despero (who was now a blood thirsty maniac).

A side effect of the collar was that L-Ron now controlled Despero's body ala the X-Men villain Malice.

I had forgotten that in the 90s they made Rip Hunter look like a blatant Cable rip-off.

Is the the first time Guy and Kyle met?

Can't blame them. HEAT was serious shit.

Pic and captcha is faster on bant. They did this on purpose.

I will pick it up.

I miss the 90s saturated colors and shading