How could you let this happen, Sup Forums?

How could you let this happen, Sup Forums?
it was funny at first, sure
but can you not see the path of ruin this man paves?
the falling moon he calls?
the pale horse he rides?

Come three months, I hope you're all still happy.
youtube.com/watch?v=e0SrR4jL6ns
best of luck.

He's going to be fighting his own party every inch of the way. The amount of damage he'll cause is overrated -- but the amount of damage this and Brexit are doing to the liberal consensus is the real good coming out of this.

who cares, by the time he ruins the country (if he does at all) we can just elect someone else. in the meme time, enjoy some memes

>but can you not see the path of ruin this man paves?

>implying he'll actually get a chance to do anything

If we still have elections after this.

WHEN DOES THIS RETARDED CIRCUS END FOR FUCKS SAKES

#maga

He won't be able to do much, really. We didn't put Hillary up for the presidency. Blame the liberals that let her get away with it because muh femininism.

trump doesnt seem like he'd give up power

It ends when I say it ends!

this is exactly what the political system needed the establishment elites are experiencing a populist revolt. This is going to cause a lot of change.

You are supporting satanist baby killing Hillary? user, I don't think Jesus would approve. Harming children is one of the worst sins.

This board is beyond hope. They think that being a moderate is a bad thing. They think that trade is some evil conspiracy out to get duh white mens, and that ISIS and political correctness have any real impact on how the world works.

A Trump win is a win for know-nothingness and reactionaries. At least Trump will listen to his betters when it comes to things like foreign policy/trade, the issues that matter most and what he will have the most power over.

Fuck everyone on this board (Who will probably call me a cuck, as if I'm supposed to be insulted by that).

no seriously at what time, how many more hours

It's the Happening that Sup Forums always wanted.

it's going to cause a lot of change, but not in the way you're hoping. Trump can't bring the jobs back. It's time to adapt or get left behind. Internationalism is the future and the US MUST stand at the forefront if they wish to remain on top.

Too bad nobody on this board has the brain capacity to look outward.

Don't know, it isn't always at a set time. The election is too close to call. Could be like Bush V. Gore, in which case we'll be waiting for a long time.

kek confirms it: eternal god emperor

What should his slogan be?

"Can't Rook the Book"?

"Can't Cook Mr Book"?

Globalism cannot happen without the United states. We are the economic super power.

he's not even a politician. I bet he gets bored of it a few months in and starts another reality show.

>being this out of touch

Hillary is more corrupt than Donald.

That being said; I supported Donald for the lulz and the potential happenings it will bring. Fuck the SJWs. Time to grab the world by the pussy

The electoral college will get abolished and then Conservatives won't get elected again until they move their positions further left than even Romney.

What, are you suggesting we join the EU or some shit like that?