I bet you’d like him if he was white

I bet you’d like him if he was white.

Yeah, He will be called "ben reily".

Not really

>still written by Bendis

Don't think so, fag.

If he was white, he would have NOTHING!!! At least Ben is a clone, and more inventive than Pete.

wow OP
racist much?

He would've been more of a Peter clone than the actual Peter clones.

That would imply he has a character.

Fuck no. Nobody hates him because he is black, we hate him because he isna shit character, idiot. Kys

Being White would be his character because White is the default and if he's another color that is what insecure crackers will focus on.

He'd have even less of a fucking point then since we still don't have a fucking personality for the kid to separate him from pete.

Spider-Man fans don’t hate him because he’s black. They hate him because the writers killed off Peter Parker in order to make room for him.

Nah, fuck you. As much as I loved Ultimate Pete (he was a pretty believable portrayal of an angsty teen and still was likable) but I wasn't opposed to Miles.
I was interested in what new ground Bendis would explore. All I got instead was boredom, boredom, boredom.

But he's not.

didn't they make him gay?

Fucking this, I hadn't read much of Ultimate Spiderman until an user here storytimed it and once Miles showed up the first couple things he did were show up at Peter's death and talk to Gwyn, and show up at Peter's funeral, his first couple issues were just incredibly dull.
Even user's that swore up and down he was great at the start were changing their minds.

Wrong, but it’s nice to know that you personally don’t mind his race

OP doesn't' actually believe all these negative posts are real opinions of actual comic readers does OP? Who does OP mean by "you"? >(you)?

The issue is that he's basically teen Peter Parker with half the personal issues and an OP powerset. The latter worked when he was first starting out since they basically said that Miles was a shit fighter and needed to use venom blast as a crutch, but now we're two years in to his solo series in the 616, and every fight he's involved in basically just devolves to him using venom blast to one-shot everyone.

Miles Morales is worse than Starlight Glimmer in terms of being an OP recolored version of the main character

There would be even less reason for him to exist
Nearly forgot this asshole

Probably not.

No. Some people probably ship him and Ganke, but he's only shown interest in girls so far.

i started to hated him because he gave us the abomination of movie ganke
this guy made me uncomfortable with every scene he was in

I wanna like him,...he just seems kinda bland. Like a lot of black comic characters..he's just there....

I hate him by the way he's written. The idea of Miles Morales is neat, but other than that, he's bland, generic, and doesn't seem to evolve. That's my problem with him. If he were still in the Ultimate universe (and if that universe still existed) he would at least still have the possibility to flourish, yet being stranded in the 616 universe only ties him down to that reality. Had he been allowed to be his own thing (be it in his own universe or the Ultiamte universe), he could further expand upon ideas. I mean, he started off a bit more interesting, especially by being Spider-Man at age 13 after seeing the death of Peter Parker, but he's been reduced to nothing more than a token character, and that angers me. Miles is easily the better developed of the SJW characters, but he's been downgraded into one of them. Does this mean I hate him because he's black? No. I think it's unfortunate that because he was black, he's been made into a hollow character. If he was white, I'd not be angry, I'd be annoyed and call him a self insert OC. There's no winning with Miles. He has so much promise, but it's all been taken away from him by his own idiotic creators.

So shut up, OP. I don't hate black people for fuck's sake, and I don't hate his character because of his skin. I hate his character because he has none, and he has no character because the people who created him are too scared to write a black person as just that -- a person. No, they have to say "look, he's the black guy Spider-Man!" and that is the utmost moronic way to claim you are "diverse".

no.

Nah fuck off you daft cunt
I don't like Miles simply because his character is shit. Hes bland, and to compensate for him being so boring they gave him bullshit powers like fucking invisibility and an instant knockout touch. Like jesus christ I know comics aren't well known for being sane and rational, but why would shit like that be part of your spider powers? He didn't need to be created and he has no unique perspective that add to the comic stories around him.

Its like a god damn fanfiction character some nerdy black kid made to self insert into marvel comics.

I would like him if he has any own personality instead of "like Parker but black"

Don't like spider-man to begin with.

Is Val-Zod interesting?

>I bet you’d like him if he was white.

No, Only if he was his own thing and no a cheap rip off but nigga, or maybe if he was gay and laid with the fat asian IDK

>why Miles sucks
>hint: it's not his race
>pic related

Miles's ENTIRE character is that he likes being slapped like a bitch to do his responsibility.

If you'd make him white, this picture would be just slightly less humorous.

I still find it weird that Miles didn't bring ulitmate gwen to the main marvel universe. She is one of the reasons that he came back as spider-man. But, then bendis drop her and replace her with spider-gwen.

Fuck off cunt. EVERY fucking time there's a complaint about Miles it's always about how shitty he is as a character. Just because you want to live in a goddamn bubble where your view goes unchallenged doesn't mean it's the reality of the situation.

And he ruined spidergwen. Also that dialogue is a crime for humankind. I'm so happy now Bendis is at dc, he wouldn't continue to ruin marvel.

I dunno, I've liked him every time I see him written by someone other than Bendis, his appearance in Ms Marvel was good, his tenure on the ANAD Avengers team was alright, and he's alright in Champions and his brief cameo in SM/DP was fun too. The problem is not the character, it's his creator refusing to let anyone do anything with him.

I'm hoping Slott writes an arc of ASM where Miles becomes Peter's sidekick

I would like him more if he was a cute girl with huge ass.

>uncomfortable in your pants

....maybe

yes

Man, the suit is wrong.

I could make a better suit.

Thats his actual suit.

I don't like her exposing mouth.

The reason I don't like miles is because he has no character. They tried to make him into a less flawed peter and it's just made him into a boring character. I don't care if he's black and Mexican, he's just boring.