Could they have gotten away with this in 2017?

Could they have gotten away with this in 2017?

"Gotten away with it"? Hell, it would have been even more extreme today. I mean Timmy essentially becomes a tranny.

Trixie was such an unlikable character I have no idea why they wasted so much time on her in this show

They CANT :(

Is this loss

Is this loss?

Today, it would be called transsomestupidshitsexual.

FUCKING TRANS SJW AGENDA GET IT OUT

It would been praised as the second coming of Hitler.

>gotten away with
implying there is anything wrong with crossdressing/genderbending

Actually it's a wonder that the trannies on Tumblr haven't latched on to Timmantha. I guess most of them are too young to have seen an episode this old.

Get away with WHAT?
What was so risky.

I have worked my way through a fair amount of Camp Sherman, and it has many hot parts. But I still keep coming back to the part near the very beginning where all the girls in the cabin undress, and then encourage Timmantha to do so also, which results in us seeing that yes, he/she is very much a biological female.

It's such a weird and deviant moment that I keep coming back to it. It's great.

*Camp Sherwood

fuck

To show that Timmy only liked her because she was hot, and got to know how unliable she really was on the inside and it was a superficial kid crush. He'll soon learn that Vicky or Toot(or whatever the braces/glasses/best girl's name was.)

I agree user. Most of the beginning is fucking hot. Timmy still getting used to being a girl is your pic related boner fuel.

holy shit, it is

no way, showing a cartoon girl getting a heart attack is a big no no in today's world.

>Vicky
Lol no.
>Tootie
Would work in a flash forward, but they blew their load with that for those shitty live action movies.

>live action movies

Those don't exist you silly billy what the fuck are you on. Give me some I wanna get monstrous hallucinations like that.

Everyone knows only cartoon Tootie exists.

>not wanting Yandere vickie somehow controlled and on a leash, loving you, becoming rulers of the world together

Maybe if you brush your teeth you can removed that shit taste of yours friend. I don't think this case of yours is permanent.

The whole of everything after Poof birth movie shouldn't exist. Even including that and season 5 is being generous.

is there more episodes like this ones?

FUCK

You disgusting individuals.
The best part was that green fairy god-father getting mind-wiped for ogling dat human god-child ass.