I know stop motion clay animation is Sup Forums...

I know stop motion clay animation is Sup Forums, what does the board think of the knox klay world videos that were all the rage on the internet back in 2005, 2006, and 2007?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2ayNAFcZsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look OP I wasn't gonna say anything, but if anybody here is wearing a red hat? It's you.

C'mon! Grab the rope!

GRAB IT

They were great.

10 year old me loved the shit out of this. Whatever happened to it/the creator?

>makes and sells a feature length Knox Klay World movie
>doesn't properly file taxes on it
>IRS comes for his ass for tax evasion
>ends up losing all of his money and has to get a big boy job to pay off his debt, so burned by the whole fiasco with the movie that he stops doing claymation
Protip: don't not file your taxes.

Holy fuck that is upsetting. I used to watch all his vids back on Newgrounds.

Fuck.

There's a finale to klay world. It's pretty crazy.
youtube.com/watch?v=l2ayNAFcZsc

It's da boogie monster! Getawayfromtheeeeeeeere

The IRS are the biggest jews only beaten by the federal reserve, shame those kikes ruined what could have been a very creative mind.

fuck man thats depressing I really don't want to google this story let me guess it was stupidity and not greed?

Pay your taxes nerd

how much could the knox klay world actually make to warrant the IRS?

Benfer charged money for some DVDs, didn't ship them out, and didn't issue refunds. He's a fucking thief.

That sounds like bullshit

> reading the wikipedia page that sounds like bad hurtbox fanfiction
> but it's probably real

Literally what the fuck happened? This sounds like someone jumped into the deep end of the pool before they learned how to swim.

If he had any sense this would've made him into a libertarian. But I'm guessing he doesn't have the sense needed.

dude its not hard to get audited

unless you're in scientology.

owch so this tax problem was from when he was 18-21 hella retarded

NG always gave some adrev to content creators and if he was doing this since 15 if he wasn't retarded not only would he pay no taxes/tiny amount he could have been able to write a bunch of shit off for "work"

I Said unh, unh!