What the FUCK was his problem?

What the FUCK was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKGjKyCQxzc
youtube.com/watch?v=B8Asv7X-umk
youtube.com/watch?v=ipFb8somQ5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO BODY SEES THE WIZARD NOT NO BODY NOT NO HOW

I loved the Tom Waits industrial drum shit in this film's soundtrack.

>The blue man group worked on the sounds that were made in the movies

He was in a shitty movie

Fuck, is this Robots?

It had decent moments, but was all around generic Blue Sky before Blue Sky could find a way to be generic
Yes. It turned 12 this year. Feel old?

Surprisingly it's visuals hold up really well into this year.

Honestly wasn't expecting a robots thread. You know people give it shit but I'd rather watch this again then Rio save for certain scenes youtube.com/watch?v=wKGjKyCQxzc
>Robots is 12 years old now
I NEED TO GO BACK

Do you also jerk off to stick figures?

does that guy have a bird fetish?

As bad as Robots was, it's one of the most visually stunning animated films I've ever seen especially for it's time

"So how'd it go"

Sequel when?

It'd be pretty cool if they went for a more darker and more action route of the sequel.

Robots was a decent flick.
youtube.com/watch?v=B8Asv7X-umk
depends on how sexy you make it.
Probably. He was pretty obsessed with birds.

Wat

OH BABY BABY

youtube.com/watch?v=ipFb8somQ5U

I don't think Fender's voice actor will be available

>youtube.com/watch?v=B8Asv7X-umk
How is it Blue Sky's best looking movie was made in fucking 2005?

you had to remind me

Maybe it was because of the style/context that didn't require any of organic materials or designs to be used, which didn't require advanced rendering techniques to use for organic materials. Everything was just literally made out of metal, which means that it was easier to render everything since it was pretty much perfected from years ago.

I guess it also helps that the team actually did quite a lot of research into creating a visually stunning, detailed world.

Probably the budget. Who knows after the sucess of Ice Age fox gave them a bigger budget for blue sky's second movie

Death to all robots

Thats neat af

>movie looks good
>movie has good writing

rarely do you find both

well, he did say darker.
So Fender dies in the opening scene with no dialogue.

Also it's funny mentioned a darker tone, because Robots was supposed to before executive meddling. Like there was a scene where a drunken robot gets killed by one of those street sweeper things.

Robots is basically The Book of Life.
>Amazing character design and visuals
>Generic plot and forgettable characters
>Horribly cringy attempts at humor and shoehorned pop songs

He was a dick.

This movie was more fun than it any right to be.

But now that Robin Williams had to off himself there's no point in making a sequel.

IF YOU'RE NOT ON THE LIST, YOU MUST DESIST.

wasn't tha a delete scene that only made on the story board. Speaking of cut content Cappy had a whole backstory that was similar to Rodneys, like how she came from a small town and moved to robot city to work for bigwield but eventually got upgrades which would of been prety intersting. Lug was supposed to ge some character development too

Totally

I actually think Tumblr should support any sequel of Robots because hey, one of the characters became a tranny mid-movie, sort of

Of course, they never support understated representation

Tim got his just desserts later on the movie so it's OK

Hey Tim! Who closed the gate?

Always has to be some crybaby pussy who has to bring up that site out of nowhere, eh anons?

OP just reminded me of this movie's existence. Only thing I remember is turning it off after the red guy and the blue guy made some fart jokes in bed.

It was literally done as a joke

Well, tumblr interprets "two characters looking at each other" as "they want to fuck" so it wouldn't surprise me if they interpeted the joke as the character being trans.

oddly enough that whole scene still makes me laugh o this dy because the street light literally dies and you see his chalk outline on the street the next day

Even tho the movie was rather mediocre, can we all agree that the designs were fantastic?

HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME

i forgot, did the yellow girl bot lose against the rich girlbot?

I think Sup Forums also has done similar things about two characters wanting to bang for virtually no reason. That or they think that two cousins fucking and having kids is awesome.

I know it was a joke

>Piper's torso is designed to look like she has overalls on similar to how Rodneys fin liiks like a mohawk
Ahhhh the liitle things

I would.