So my friends, how does it feel to of contributed to the saving of western civilization? I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU...

So my friends, how does it feel to of contributed to the saving of western civilization? I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. No matter what happens for the rest of our lives, we made a difference, we might not get to fight in just wars, or have a beautiful wife and kids, but we saved America and everyone one of you need to pat yourselves on the back. ;_;7

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XYKUeZQbMF0
youtube.com/watch?v=mCJ7keVBj6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=UiyLtMPuWRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

USA!! USA!!! USA!!!

This is just the beginning. It's Witch Hunting Season.

Honestly man I'm just fucking glad CTR's finally leaving. That shit was annoying as fuck.

Its not over yet, i'm projecting tie 269-269

KEK agrees here

I'm fucking crying with happiness right now! OUR FIRST MEME PRESIDENT!

Is this what the birth of your first child feels like?

Aye, I should visit your country some time

any good restaurants you people have? I hear you guys make the best shrimp scampi

CTR kept us from being an echo chamber. It helped us maintain our moral integrity. If I have to thank them, it is for that.

Brexit, the US election... we've really come together to pull this off.

I LOVE YOU ALL BOYS

WE ARE MAKING HISTORY

It would feel good except I suddenly have to move out ASAP because my mom is in a blind panic over it and wants to sell the house and move to another country. Time to get a second minimum wage job and whatever housing is available for people who make less than 1000 dollars a month while going to school.

POST MORE QT LAVRENS

Everyone is in meltdown and in this moment I am euphoric. There is good left in the world

I feel Happy!

This is the best day of my life.

It feels so wonderful!

>when you used a globalist invention against its creators to prevent the end of the world
>when you literally rewrote history with the power of collective consciousness

I love you too bro. We actually did it...

You can have a beautifull wife if you move to america. Your accent is like cra to them.

WE'VE DONE IT BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=XYKUeZQbMF0

youtube.com/watch?v=mCJ7keVBj6Y

Song Needs to be stickied

As a germanfag, I'm still fucked.
But I can be happy for the US.

Ireland when will your turn come to hold the line?

youtube.com/watch?v=UiyLtMPuWRA

I literally just got back from the gym, everyone there was just shy of blowing each other for satisfaction of seeing our smug ausliberal tv people shitting bricks

Everyone here in NORMAL Australia fucking loves Trump

this
diversity unironically made us stronger