Trump wins, does nothing of what he promised, proving the figure-headness of the US president

>trump wins, does nothing of what he promised, proving the figure-headness of the US president.

what would you do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCzitO446ZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shitpost

meme him into doing things

>shitpost
this

Rest easy, knowing Sup Forums meme'd someone into the presidency

meh, at least that cunt didn't get what she wanted.

Rest easy, knowing Sup Forums meme'd a billionaire with no prior political experience into the presidency

he did something by not getting us into a needless war with russia.

That's all I fucking needed

>Trump gets into office
>Completely rolls over regarding domestic policy, signs anything that lands on his desk
>This breaks the deadlock in congress, laws start getting passed again

Where were you when Trump was the most progressive president since Nixon?

dont care lol

he did something by not getting us into a needless war with russia.

That's all I fucking needed

Still celebrate the fact that we memed our salvation from the evil witch.

Does this mean I don't get the job?

Doing nothing would still be better than actively working against the interests of the country like Obama has been doing and Hillary would undoubtedly do.

Either he's not allowed to do shit or he makes some radical changes, I don't care as long as the tears keep flowing.

It was always about the memes.

Nothing because a president that doesn't do anything isn't necessarily bad.

At the very least, it's better than setting up a no-fly zone like that fucking retarded clinton

It doesn't matter, we beat the system

>he did something by not getting us into a needless war with russia.

More likely we'll be on the wrong side of the next war with Russia as Germany and us as Imperial Japan.

He'll be passing really, really shitty laws though, most likely.

Criticize him like i've criticized literally every other world leader that has done the same?

Quit screwing around.

OP please die or repent your sins to Kek

keep bragging about it anyway

I would rather Trump do none of the things he promised instead of Clinton doing all of the things she wanted.

Continue enjoying my lifetime supply of Hillary-supporter tears.

4 years of MEMES

Were taking the senate and house too. Shit WILL happen. It isn't like 2012 obama who got shot down by senate and congress.

Don't forget about the Supreme Court

I guarantee Sup Forums will turn on him by the end of his 4 years. They're just that contrarian.

>Old men... running the world... a NEW AGE

IT'S ALL OKAY, AS LONG AS HILLARY GOES TO GAOL.

I never thought he'd do much.

I still have tonight and 4 years of liberal tears to drink. This is a cultural shift more than a promise by Trump to do anything himself.

Don't care. We made fucking Donald Trump president. Trump could literally turn around and become a liberal and I would still be happy.

basically this

Electronic old men

laugh because Hillary and her family are in jail

The chaos and liberals being BTFO is enough of a gift for me as long as he doesn't do (to bad) shady back deals.

>this
this

CTR is getting desperate.

Your turn.

UNAT

Thanks Trump

Desperate.

cute, but guess what, not only did he win the presidency but the house and senate are solid republican

SUCK DICKS WORLD

remember that one guy who said meme magic isnt real? bet he feels pretty stupid right now

Its the message that whats important
that we are ready to kamikaze the world along with the globalist and kikes if they refuse to change their ways
If they dont its vermin supreme/cobra commander 2024

I don't give a shit

hillary isn't president

Desperate

Doesnt matter.

He infurated you and Cenk. That's all that matters.

The only thing I want him to deliver on is to keep the US out of our business. Maybe we can build a wall of our own then.

Desperate

It doesn't matter what happens. The only thing that matters is the prediction power of Sup Forums. First the primaries, then Brexit, and now most likely this election, Sup Forums called it all.

I'm happy that the libtards and SJW's got BTFO'd in such spectacular fashion. You will remember the next few days for the rest of your life, America.

>MFW
Who cares. We've already managed to crash this election...WITH NO SURVIVORS!

desberit

But guess what? Still 100x better than Hillary

Desperate

OLD MEN RUNNING THE WORLD

Who cares? This was all for the luls.

best kind of men

Des-

GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE DENTON

Sup Forums just averted nuclear war

The work is done. Everything that happens afterwards is the icing on the cake

Republicans are going to control both the Legislative AND Executive branch. Then, Trump will pick a conservative supreme court judge and CONTROL ALL BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT

Cocoa

To quote a friend, "day of the rope"

Honestly, he knows he's playing with fire. If he betrays us, he'll wish Hillary won and suicided him.

fpbp

Obviously I follow the wisdom of Tracer Tong and blow up the mechanisms of Majestic 12, thereby freeing the world of global tyranny and giving humanity another chance.

What a shame, what a rotten way to contribute.

Honestly who cares? It's showing the left we will still be able to vote a "racist nationalist" into the White House.

Has he been elected?

You're gonna burn alright.

idgaf, i only voted for him because i'm so sick of smug liberals. i don't even agree with most of his stances, i just wanted some democrat tears.

in other words, i've already won.

>More likely we'll be on the wrong side of the next war

but Russia and the US have like 99% of the worlds nuclear weapons, who could possibly challenge that alliance?
China the paper tiger?
Europe the failed state?

>he fell for the "day of the rope" meme

I'd enjoy the salt for a month or two and get right back to memeing chaos into reality at his expense

Except the GOP is going to keep control of the Senate and the House.

The Republicans can do just about anything they want.

>people actually think there's going to be a wall

Loving every laugh

I saw the results showing Trump winning and remembered this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=YCzitO446ZY

Be completely content because I have no doubt that if Hillary won she would have actually done the things she said she'd do, specifically the things she said she'd do in her secret emails with her staff, and that's why I voted Trump

pretty sure he'll be impeached quickly since even house republicans will be dying for any pretext to run him out

>people actually think Trump will be nominated

>Just does nothing, we get a holding pattern with minimal damage for 4 years.
Infinitely better than a Hillary presidency.

Don't care because CTR, SJWs, and cucks got fucked - all leaders are shit

That's exactly what's going to happen

Got shivers when I got that ending. Just phenomenal.

I dont give a fuck. I was only in it for the leftist tears

RUssian's are crazy, but they seem fairly cool. I wouldn't mind if we could become BFF's.

If we combined forces our countries could probably do anything they wanted and get away with it.

Still be happy he beat a dynastic criminal. A worthless figurehead is better than a corrupt tyrant by a longshot.