Why is she so adorable?

Why is she so adorable?

Tsundere.

>tfw when an a neanderthal passes as cute in these parts of the internet
Small suggestion

Contrast.

Her young teen love leans on obsession boderline insanity and she's sporting girly outfit and hairdo despite being ugly and boyish.

They all look like Sesame Street rejects.

Hey Arnold is barely making it for 1 week in Sup Forums.

this show tricked me into thinking all the girls who hated me secretly loved me ;_;

rip

We miss you Helga

I do not believe that women can feel the kind of unrequited loneliness that men can feel. Helga, and characters like her, as great because they are incredible fantasy-- could you imagine a woman actually longing for a man? Instead of just strutting around and having her pick of the litter while men do everything they can to earn her attention? Could you imagine a woman, alone every night, crying and miserable because she's unloved and unwanted?

That's fantasy. I like to think about my ex girlfriends, fully clothed, sobbing into a bottle of vodka every night, wishing that anyone would care about them. But they don't, they won't, and they can't, because they're women.

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

>implying she wouldnt be the one bending you over

bitch is gonna be fit when she's older

The point is that she isn't a woman. She's a girl. A confused and emotionally immature girl.

He's right you know

Jesus you guys c'mon, get a fucking grip...

Delete this shit.

How large is that closet?

>these parts

Helga is beloved by people here, normals, and even Craig himself, newcancer.

Incel pls.

bump

False. Although not as extreme as Helga we do have dreams of exes for months-years, occasionally cry (usually at the beginning) and go heavier in the alcohol when we're out with friends.

If you weren't too much of an asshole, someone probably misses you. Even if they're with other people.

Screw the shitposters, post cute art and fanfics

What are the good hey arnold fan fics? I never got into those.

Thirsty girls are always great

I can only hope.

Most people are pretty alike, user. Chances are you've left impacts on people that you no longer have contact with that miss you. We always miss those we had connections with. I would bet the same has happened to you.

Prepare to cry and get your heart pulled.
Ribbons/Hair/Never/There
Christmas in Brooklyn
Five Years

Oh and "I’ll Even Give Her Mine"

Is Arnold always going to be the manlet in the relationship, or will he hit a massive growth spurt to look like his Chad-like father?

He'll still have the football head, but I sense chad height will be achieved. Just to make for Grandpa's nickname.

>If you weren't too much of an asshole

Women LIKE assholes, user.

ok

Protect her smile, Sup Forums.

>thinking 50% of the human population suddenly doesn't feel regret and loneliness because of the junk they have.
You okay?

Reading about some of the ideas "The Patakis" would have done, I feel like it would have made a good story, but it would have been pretty tough seeing this ship go through it.

tsundere

Helga is cute. CUTE!

>Reading the first one
>Decide listening The Antlers' Hospice is a great idea while reading it
>"Bear" plays up at that one part
I couldn't help it, bruh.

The cutest!

Helga in kneesocks?
She looks cute so why not?

Tutoring Arnold is one that came up last thread.

>Arnold's Yahoo

That's the name of a popular soda brand in the HA! universe.

Did you not watch the Stinky episode where he becomes the spokesman for it?

It's a parody of Yoo-hoo.

Sad.

very much i am not

I love how creative tey always got with Helga's shrines. Or how they explained different shrines with Miriam throwing them out every now and then.

Fuck dude don't do that to yourself. I just reread it myself.

It just hurt so good, man. Haven't had a good cry that wasn't over how incompetent I am in a while.

Sup Forums loves you user

Context?

shut up, nerd.

Have you perfected your scowl Sup Forums?

Yes. I have made it to where a scowl is my default expression. That way, when I'm actually feeling a worse than kinda bad people ignore it.

Arnold got arrested and the world mourns Helga's disappearance.

Does anyone else think she looks like Anne Frank

WTF?! user, I´m from south to the Burger border...Is that a special episode?

i forgot about arnold's cool face

YOU look like Anne Frank

She really isn't. She is ugly. Endearing is what she actually is

>implying

>this would be sexual assault now

Olga would fit better as Nui

those are some mournful tits

Will Helga also become batshit crazy?

It's the big ol' unibrow, man. If she didn't have it, she would be a real qt

Helga's behavior is stalkerish, so who cares

The monobrow adds to her cuteness desu.

She already is, the only question is if finally getting the dick will cure her of that a bit.

Border house pack leader dog is in that episode too on the B part.

But imagine the thought of Helga gagging on your cock making cute coughing noises.

>implying Helga is interested in sex with anyone other than Arnold

How come Arnold couldn't recognize his own grandma's name in that story.

Maybe he didn't know her first name at the time, for whatever reason?

Just plot related reasons. Same why Helga didn't remember Arnold's last name in one episode despite stalking him since kindergarten.

Or maybe he just couldn't tell that Gertie is short for Gertrude.

Thise are some cool designs.

Don't forget, they put together an entire show bible for The Pataki's before production was scrapped.

Now with the moderate critical success of Jungle Movie and the potential for a sixth season, maybe we'll see some of those ideas getting realized.

This disaster exists.

This actually makes the first movie look like it wasn't as boring as it really was.