Star Vs. Cavities

For a shiny smile and mint breath.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/ZBkWaJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First post for starkie.

What is with this show and the color teal?

I wonder what's going on in your head.

Jackie.

Janna never brushes her teeth, now give her a kiss

Here you guys go, the collage of the season's bomb a few weeks ago. This is the gif form for posting under the 4mb limit. Link to original here

i.imgur.com/ZBkWaJw

I'll be doing the stump day special separately, and tack it on as a separate image.

Good job.

Yeah, I used to take care of my teeth, then one day got drung, smashed against the wall and now 6 of my 32 teeth can't even have cavities at all, because they're made of ceramics and titanium

Why gif though?

Oh boy, it's hiatus time again

Shit posting season is as good or better than airing season.

Kelly was kind of cute this episode
Star was even cuter

You know what, S3A really was fun

Hopefully 3B has more Jackie. With the show's current pacing we'll either get a 4th season, or a VERY rushed second half.

You've made me think about it too.

Last time I checked, Callmepo draw lesbian stuff only...

>tfw shitposting in a Star Vs thread on Sup Forums while in fucking church

So much pureness in one thread, i feel so nice.
Thank you, user.

I need more Kelco pics, preferably hugging or otherwise physically connecting

You;re welcome, user

Show thread to everyone. Jackie is a pure saint.

Kelco and Starkie are best endgames, prove me wrong.

Post Mewmen who need the BMC

Who?

Kelco is midgame, Starkie is crack.

>With the show's current pacing we'll either get a 4th season, or a VERY rushed second half.

You know the 4th season has been confirmed for a while, right? Heck, that's probably why season 3A was so slow and filled with so much shipping stuff.

Trips confirm, I’m ready for this

Don't say that. Starkie is pure.

Discuss the Dies Irae theory with your priest.

>With the show's current pacing we'll either get a 4th season, or a VERY rushed second half.
Were you not aware the 4th season was confirmed some time ago?

Pure crack

I don't think shes Mewman

This one is probably obvious

she le 56% mewman

Star Butterfly is only 14 years old

Alright, give me one thing they completely agree upon, and one thing they completely disagree upon, and why.

15 you dip

15 you mong

15 you unlikable person

>give me one thing they completely agree upon
Marco a cute
>and one thing they completely disagree upon
Janna had any chance what so ever

I just realized that I'm literally twice older than Star. Thanks Stump I'm not sexualize her.

Both want Marco’s dick, they disagree on who should go first though

>tfw Star is no longer the perfect breeding age

So they only thing they have in common is a boy.

Great job, Sup Forums, stay classy.

45? You could be my dad then

Are you retarded?

Was that not painfully obvious? Watch the show again, we’re streaming it every Saturday

I didn't know and I'm very glad to hear it. Not many Disney shows get much of an extended run.

Twice, not thrice.
And I'm pretty sure that I'd teach my kids how to count.

Ohhhh snap

You said twice her age though, yeesh, you’re a mean old geezer

>star going full Utena

Don't do it Nefcy don't you dare

They both love Love Sentence. They disagree about their favorite songs.

i only have this so far user

Janna is flat, when will she blossom?

They both like to use devices to move, but Jackie's is a skateboard, and Star's is Cloudy.

Ah yes, the Korrasami gambit. Sasuga, Nefcy-chan...

>they both use their feet to walk
>WTF I SHIP IT
Sup Forums everyone

I'm sorry that triggered you, user.

It's ok if ship is pure.

This counts right?

>

>not liking flat

Am I not allowed to be happy user? Am I not allowed to want to see two girls fuck?

Actually, I shipped Korrasami, but I'm not shipping Starkie.

I actually prefer youngMoon, though.

>it's a "River burns his whole beard off" episode

no thats fine. Just be honest about it and don't make stuff up like a skateboard and a cloud

reminds me of that mark comic where star said something about marco getting shipped with everyone with two legs

Thank you!

Is that "big Mewni cock" or "big Monster cock" ?

>This is what Kelcofags actually believe

>squirrel gal actually gets some love
>no one gives bird gal any love
Why must every second of screentime be filled with so many waifus!?

Squirrel>>>>Jackie>>>>>>Janna>>>>>>>>Star>>>>>Kelly>>>>>>bird=Ponyhead

Fuck off Tad

t. starcuck

Flat is fine
for a boy

So they have toothbrushes on Mewni but not bikes.

Seems legit.

Did Star ever gnaw on her wand in the 2nd season? I'm almost positive she didn't do it in the 3rd.

I want an AU when Principal Skeeves recommended Jackie as a host for Star.

Thank you!

Seconding that

So, I'm a part of this friends group that's both guys and girls.

One girl in the group is a good friend of mine and apparently had feelings for me. I found this out when I started seeing a different girl in the group and not long afterwards the girl rushed into a relationship with this real Chad-like dude who's not really in our group but hangs with our other friends. It's so one-sided and she's clearly put off by him, they don't vibe and he clearly just wants her for his own reasons.

The girl I was seeing broke it off with me as I started to get back in touch with the main girl (long story) and now I'm seeing a different girl in the group. Her ex even basically told me "Either be happy with my girl, or continue to make yourself miserable longing for your friend."

Did I fuck up, /sveg/? Should I have just gotten with my best friend while she was still available? I feel like an orbiter whenever I'm around her now and it's got me worried.

Would Star ever consider using a thiccening spell on herself to compete for Marco?

I NEED FANART! FANART OF MARIACHI GIRL!!!

Aye.

They choice was obvious

If she would go to Chad just because you weren't available, that tells you an awful lot of bad things about her character. Also, how have her emotions ranged from you dating said chick to now?

Moment's gone, bro. Just keep going with the chick you;re seeing now, and if it so happens that that finds an and, and Chad+Bestie break it off, and you both find yourself with eachother again, so be it. Just don't force things, that never ends well.

>Did I fuck up, /sveg/? Should I have just gotten with my best friend while she was still available?
No, you should move on; you’ll just hurt yourself and your friends if you continue to pursue a girl who has already moved on

Actually, fuck Marco.

I need more innocent kitten Star.