Japan is making it's own answer to Beany & Cecil

Or what Sup Forums said: Bones is producing a family/all ages show.

music.oricon.co.jp/php/news/NewsInfo.php?news=2101644&ref_cd=MS0080
natalie.mu/comic/news/259335

Name: Hisune and Maso-Tan
Studio: Bones
Director: Higuchi Shinji
Release: Unknown, some time in 2018

>Plot: A 10 year old girl named Hisune-Chan moves into a new town due to her dad's job, when she is a happy go lucky girl when she is at school she is all alone and is sad when she gets home as she not only a only child but her did is in the air force and her mom wile working in a office works late into the night, only being with her daughter on Sundays, one day her dad ships her a magical egg from over seas during one of his missions only to have Hisune-Chan find out that it' a dinosaur egg, she takes care of the egg only to find out that it's a sauroposeidon (a long neck dinosaur) that can not only talk but has human intelligents, the dinosaur grew and the 2 end up being the best of friend and go on fun adventures together.

In other words.
>It's about a girl and her dinosaur.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

hisomaso.com/#summary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is what they came up with.

I thought this anime was going to be about a dragon raised/created/reared by the JSDF airforce and bonding with the little girl character.

Anyway, it being by Studio Bones (Space Dandy, Mob Psycho 100, Show By Rock!!, the upcoming A.I.C.O. for Netflix, My Hero Academia, Concrete Revolutio, Eureka Seven and so on) will most likely make it look interesting at the very least.

No, just a 10 year old girl's dad being in the air force and that her dad gives her a dinosaur egg, the egg hatchs and they became BFFs.

I hope that the dinosaur's look in the anime will be as cartoonish like in that picture.

It will be.

I been hanging arround here to much time, because my first instinct at seeing that image was joke about how the dinosaur looks like a giant bonner.

looks kind of bland specilly comic from Studio Bones. I would prefered if it was made by Trigger that way the result would have looked more like pic related.

I feel like BONES only goal is to amass enough wealth to recreate Eureka Seven and then recoup their losses when it fails horribly.

Maybe they might be episodes outsourced to them.

I thought the same thing from the thumbnail. It's pretty much positioned to look like his dick.

was right all along but it's being produced by Warner Bros Animation for Adult Swin Jr., Bones is just one of 5 animation studios (who is also the chief animation studio) animating the series.

Heres hoping that Tress MacNeille & Rob Paulson do the English dub.

hisomaso.com/#summary

That will happen for sure.

We hope.

Outsourcing tends to be bad in the case of Japanese animation, normally.

No just Pierrot & The Answer Studio, most Japanese studios when given enough time and money produced the best the industry has to offer.

Why do you make up this retarded, crazy bullshit all the time? What is fucking wrong with you?

hisomaso.com/#summary
It's real.

The other user is saying that the summary in the OP is crazy bullshit.
That's what happens if one allows a philipino to post on the board.

It's based on using Google Translate on OP's links, who knew the plot was listed in English on the official site.
Also I'm white and was born in the US.

The show is real. The shit you're saying is not. Stop making up these insane lies, get some help, you really need it.

Read