YWN be slapped by a perfect Aryan goddess

>YWN be slapped by a perfect Aryan goddess

Why does Miles get all the luck?

Doesn't Gwen know that's a hate crime to hit a minority?

>That time I made that ultra liberal white girl call me a nigger while we were having sex

I still look back on that and cringe

I could see why that would seem hot at the time

Hot?

>Helping a white liberal fulfil their BLACKED fetish

good boy

>ywn have that hairline again

>being a 4channer even on the bed

and then they fucked

or did he VENOM BLAST her?

He didn’t fuck Ultimate Gwen. Spider-Gwen he did.

In an alternate universe

Fuck no, they only kissed in the worst and stupid cringey way, one of the worst things Bendis has ever done. He should fucking die for that. Ruining spidergwen by making her kiss a shit character like miles. He ripped off her innocence.

Is the twist that you're white?

>Ruining spidergwen
>implying she is not already ruined.

this is the same Sup Forums that hates her series.

She isn't ruined as a character but her stories are mediocre.

What is Spider-Gwen's defining traits anyway besides the cool costume?

>Ruined as a character
>Kissing a guy that I don't like.

Yeah, no.

Let me guess, you're posting from prison right now

>pure white spidergirl
>OMG SO HUNGRY FOR BLACK DICK

She's ruined

>Implying BLACKED women aren’t the best

>having sex with animals is good

>Animals

And I bet you’re peak human male, huh fatass?

She's a shit character too, if two nothing characters want to fuck it really doesn't matter.

Nigga', you can't just drop that bomb and leave us.

it's fucking hilarious when anyone on Sup Forums uses fatass as an insult.

And yeah i'd say I am because last I checked, I don't commit crime at a disproportionate level and I'm not prone to violence, I'm also capable of reading

>Admits he’s fat
>”Huh at least I’m not a meme stereotype of the lowest common denominator of blacks!”

Kek. So fucking pathetic. Did Tyrone steal your waifu?

>Tries to call others animals and shame them
>Is some diabetes-prone subhuman who can’t control his fucking weight

No wonder white Girls would rather fuck blacks than you

It’s literally just the post. She did it, I splooged inside her, and she went home to her boyfriend(open relationship).

Why?

Keep on acting like that or marvel going to do this in the future.

>ultra liberal white girl call me a nigger
That's hilarious

It was hot(at the time).

>(open relationship)
Well that explain it.

Shit like this makes me wonder of I'm the only black guy on this site that actually only loves black women abd is currently dating one

Why?

Last I checked, I haven't committed any crimes and I've not committed any acts of violence. So you can fuck off there.

Now you're projecting. I'm only 170 pounds

Stay poor and stupid Pookie and Jamal. Don't you fags have some Jordan's to shoot someone for?

Nobody loves black women

I love women of all ethnicities. Of course, I look at people as individuals and not their skin color.

You can’t explain a fetish, user.

I'm black and I prefer black women

>170 lbs
>Plot twist he’s a manlet

Don’t you have some ice cream cakes to be scarfing down, piggy?

>only loves black women abd is currently dating one

Do you need a cookie for that?

You seem to have an inferiority complex.

You can explain every fetish, you just might not want to

Context, please. Was he angsting about being Spider-man again, considering hanging it up, only looking at his mistakes and ignoring his successes and lives he's saved, and generally acting like a pussy?

>open relationship

So both of them have a cuck fetish. Was he watching through the window, furiously masturbating?

170 is the proper weight for my height

Now move along Deshaun, maybe you can manage to finish the day without getting shot

You seem to be incapable of an argument without resorting to personal attacks.

>Was he angsting about being Spider-man again, considering hanging it up

The first one.

Nah you're not alone user, I love black women especially the ones with big afros. But I'm currently dating a Native American woman.

>You seem to be incapable of an argument without resorting to personal attacks.

Says the guy that's been doing nothing but personally attacking people this entire thread.

There's statistical evidence that Blacks commit the most crime, perform poorly in school, and are more prone to violence

All you butthurt fags did was say I was fat, then accused me of being insecure. hallmarks of a fag with no argument in the face of the truth

Why you backtracking now, fatass? You just admitted earlier you’re a pig subhuman. Maybe if you spent more time exercising and less shitposting, white girls would duck you.

Instead they fuck “animals” like me because I’m not a a human swine like you.

>Pacific Island women are pretty popula-
>Poo in loos hate them

There’s statistical evidence that you’re likely to die of a heart attack, piggy.

>*Oink oink*

he might prefer some fried chicken

You know black people don't just live in America right? There are different types of black people in a lot of different countries

Hmm, I notice that you don't have a damn thing to say about me pointing out that you've done nothing but personally attack people in this thread in response to you accusing me of being "incapable of an argument without resorting to personal attacks".

looks perfect for Frozen: Let it Cum

Backtrack how you subhuman? But then I remember you people are incapable of reading and have no concept of reading comprehension. If you had intelligence, you'd know that there's an ideal weight to height ratio and I'm probably in better shape than you since I'm currently in the process of becoming a police officer

And white women are statistically the least likely to fuck animals like you. Fucking the trailer trash doesn't mean you're desirable.

Projection

Motherfucker can’t even count calories. You think his IQ is high enough to realize that?

>currently in the process of becoming a police officer
So you wanna join a gang? Good luck man, remember to shoot anything that moves if you become a police officer

cuck

Yes it was bad enough that the whole storyline advertised itself (on covers and media beforehand) as

>WHOA BRO!
>CHAD MILES MADE OUT WITH GWEN!!!

which was bad enough because it makes everyone involved and Bendis especially seem like bizarro cucks, 40-50yo men who get off on watching dreamgirl white 17yos make out with le chad brown 14yo boyz.

But then in the story Bendis took it one step more cringe, because he's such a low-T writer that he makes Miles into a wuss. Gwen berates him and chaperones him the whole storyline. And then at the end she basically has to scold him into the kiss, which he feels borderline ashamed about.

It was like as if a much older cousin showed a little boy her naked boobs or something, but the boy is prepubescent and just feels uneasy about it, and the whole thing is unsatisfying and gross.

White men love the thin and submissive ones. Come home, black woman.

She is BLANDLY COMPETENT

The same defining traits as most other nu-Marvel female IPs.

Well Pookie, someone has to make sure you don't shoot someone because they stepped on your new Air Force Ones

Being aware of the reality of blacks isn't identity politics, it's just common sense

>(open relationship)

Wut this is a real thing? People really do this? Does the boyfriend get as much sex as the girl? That all seems fucking dumb

It's less likely because it never happens. Black Male and White Female always happens sadly.

>All these projections to distract from the fact he’s a fat uneducated fuck
>Wants to become a literal pig

This is pottery. Trying to become a police officer is supposed to prove you’re something? Those motherfuckers are far too and you’re probably going to be dropped for being a literal pig. What’s wrong piggy? Couldn’t go to college?

And guess what? I’ve fucked plenty of white girls. How many have you got? Oh yeah none because women don’t like planets.

BM/WF is what jews show you on TV, the reality is that less than a quarter of white women marry outside their race.

>This absolute destruction of the Sup Forumsack

The only successful black man that I know of who is married to a black girl is Lebron. I don't count light skinned black girls.

>easily triggered by being called fat.
>Highest accomplishment is to be in the process of becoming a police officer
>spews racist vitriol at anons
>completely wrapped up in racial identity and seemingly devoid of any actual accomplishments

Like I said, inferiority complex

The town that I live in is mostly black and it's nothing like what you describe. So there goes your reality.

Key word is “marry”

I’ve had sex with more white women than any other race.

*ahem*

You sure showed him plebbit

We.. We're all animals.

>user confirmed to be from the stars

>Be of Middle eastern/greek and German/Portuguese Brazilian descent
>Never was picky with women

Now I understand why but holy shit a good looking girl is a good looking girl how can "white" males be so picky

>White Americans were statistically the least likely to wed interracially, though in absolute terms they were involved in interracial marriages more than any other racial group due to their demographic majority. 2.1% of married White women and 2.3% of married White men had a non-White spouse.

She's pretty light but alright. Will Smith barely counts as a black man though.

>sadly

How about the guy that they get when they need an alpha-level soul brotha black man?

>she's black
>but not BLACK ENUFF!!!

Oh boy, here we go, lightskins aren't really Black, best part of the Black community is it turning on itself

>2.1% of married White women
How many are actually attractive though? I see plenty of fat white girls with their mulatto spawn and "gangsta" husbands, but otherwise you need to be rich as fuck to snag one. White chicks know they're the most valuable.

You can skew the stats either way by arbitrarily deciding who's black or not.

>the person that i called a nig online might actually have been black
what an odd thought

I'm light skin, so i'm not a black person is what you are saying? Wow ok then

>If I keep projecting, I'm sure to win

Your town is a statistical outlier then because FBI statistics still show black men are responsible for the majority of all violent crime. You can whine, cry, and do all the anecdotes you want but reality isn't going to change.

That counts. I thinks it's mainly football players who fuck white girls that make up the most interracial relationships. Wonder what it's like to be a white woman raising mulattos like Kaepernick and Talcum X who grow up hating whitey to fit in with their all negro brethren.

Dunno.

>all races are the same

>Blacks are the only subspecies without Neaderthal DNA and have the most physical resemblance with apes.

>Lightskinned niggas who think they're black

I HAVE SEEN IT ALL

You wouldn't be black outside America. Only America has that retarded "one drop" rule. In Africa you'd be "colored".

This whole fucking thread has Sup Forums written all over it, everyone fuck off

Well that's pretty stupid

Commit less crime Jamal and maybe the police will treat with respect

And good for you fucking white landwhales. I'll keep fucking my beautiful white, blond girlfriend, who doesn't weigh over 130 pounds.