How badly will DC butcher Reverse Flash in the DCEU?

How badly will DC butcher Reverse Flash in the DCEU?

not at all

there is no DCEU and soon there won't be a DC

He’ll be a straight CIS male that doesn’t like that Flash is a gay buttboi

Fuck. I don’t mind that. I hate the design for the Flash, but for Reverse Flash it works. Maybe that was the problem. They tried dressing a hero in a villain costume.

Armor always goes well with villains.

why don't they just do the Flashpoint animated movie but live action?
it's a great flash storyline plus they can kill off most of the JL without consequences and have the murderman without the "not muh Batman" syndrome

>no more Hack Snyder
>comic division overseeing DCEU from now on

The will not, Snyderverse is over, now is a new DC universe.

One movie bomb isn't going to kill the comic company, this shitposting needs to stop

DCUE is good with edgy shit. The will do great.

>implying you can fuck up a shitty character like Reverse Flash
I HATE U BARRY LOL
What an amazing character.

I am so sick of this yellow guy. Please make a movie with any villain but this guy.

I'll take the Rainbow Raider or Turtle Man over the Reverse-Flash at this point.

dceu is good with nothing. their directors are hacks and their writers are frauds.

DCEU is kill.
There's no place for Reverse Flash in the stand alone Gotham films. Nor will he be in the Wonder Woman sequel "Wonder Woman: Holy Shit She Can't Act"

STFU retard. Matt, Adam and Patty are far better than Russo "run for no reason" brothers and Gunn "lmao quips, God is real"

>Matt Reeves and Adam Wan are hacks
>Being so much of a whore for disney that you write this with a straight face

HaHa, DCucks still in the denial phase of their grief.
when you grow up you'll realize that DC movies bombed because they were hack stories with unlikable characters and poor direction, not because of some Marvel conspiracy you probably have in your head

That's the plan right now

Cry some more bitch, MCU will never get a fucking Odcar unlike DCEU

Marvel characters are nothing more than cheap rip offs of DC characters,EVERY.SINGLE.ONE.OF.THEM

Your favorite company is a fraud, Stan Lee is a thief and Disney is run by corrupt businessmen that use slavor from China all the fucking time and steal the work from their writters.

no but several bombs, failing comics, low toy sales, and very little income from animation will

Looks better than the CW version desu

>several bombs
None of DCEU movies bombed, if justice league reach 600 millions their flop will be higly debatable. Also Wonder Woman profit was 100 millions dollars more than Iron Man 4 tumblircoming starring spidertwink for ps2.

wrong DChump

this is OUR YEAR