Seeing garbage cartoons like Craig of the Creek and Apple and Onion really make me miss Ed Edd n Eddy...

Seeing garbage cartoons like Craig of the Creek and Apple and Onion really make me miss Ed Edd n Eddy. What happened to CN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9cr4HvQmj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sitting here listening to all these old songs are bringing back so many memories. Ugh!!! So much nostalgia jamming to MTV 2 and Fuse right before school....music is dead now

?

You merely got older, that's it.
It's why you hate everything that doesn't have anything positive to do with your childhood, you're on Sup Forums, on Sup Forums, so it's not like you can deny this.

lmfao

>It's why you hate everything that doesn't have anything positive to do with your childhood

What? I enjoy Gumball but CotC looks like bland ass garbage. Please tell me whats actually entertaining of what we saw from it so far other than "cute" and "comfy"

>no lore
>no action
>no adventure
>no plot driven elements

Yeah, even a franchise like My Little Pony managed to be deeper and ambitious in the 2010s than those typical late 90s/early 00s episodic comedies. We're in a better place now with daytime cartoons in every way aside from animation quality itself, admittedly.

>>no lore
>>no action
>>no adventure
>>no plot driven elements

>bad

They got their shit together with Adventure Time and Regular Show, but didn't have anything lined up for when those shows ran their course. Apparently they really don't give a fuck about what they show on TV anymore anyway, a lot of their focus is on the online app.

Nice animation
Nice character designs

There's not much else to really go on but considering you've immediately denounced it after a mere pilot, maybe you should shut the fuck up and wait with some form of positivity

>Nice character designs

Like?

youtube.com/watch?v=D9cr4HvQmj8
you're old as fuck now

I just got hit with nostalgia so hard. Why doesn't CN do these anymore? Too expensive? contractual reasons?

>We're in a better place now with daytime cartoons in every way

Current cartoons don't inspire anyone

>Current cartoons don't inspire anyone

UMMM!!!! EXCUSE ME SWEETIE BUT THATS LITERALLY INCORRECT

Looks like faggot tumblr bullshit like Steven Universe. Let me guess, all the male characters act like neutered bitches and submit to female authority every single time, right? All the males are fucking retards, and all the females are hypergenius ultragods? Well, how right am I, 1000% or more?

Most of the characters don't actually have genders, including two out of three of the characters in the pic

Yep, sounds pretty fucking gay.

It's okay, user, once Islam takes over the west and the patriarchy is reinstated all women will be wishing they weren't so cocky with their feminism bullshit.

It's sad but true. Maybe this is why Europe is trying it's hardest to become a 3rd-world.

That, or the economy will collapse and billions of people will starve to death.

Either way, I want this shit show to fucking stop. Back to square one, we fucked up real bad and it's time for a reset.

Agenderism is code for "I wish there wasn't a stigma against being a faggot whore who just wants to fuck anyone he wants!"

AIDS exists for a reason, faggots. Being a whore is not a virtue, it's the easiest thing in the world to do and should not be celebrated.