RWBY/RT General #1323: Faunus Lovers Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good.
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 8 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/70e746835817af1cbb9132f6b9c1c5ad-52582d4a/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-B4JIHh5Jqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WORST EDITION

MARTIAL ARCS LEWDLY FUCKING

Thank you _raw user!

Stay mad Ilia

Reminder that Ruby is mentally a child and you're a fucking pervert for lewding her.

Best family

Will Ruby ever be close to her teammates?

Somebody took the time out of their day to make this while thinking to themselves
>Wow, this is soooo sexy

Mama Schnee couldn't even get Jacques to like her for more than her money

fpbp

That's just Jacques though

Why does every fucking character in this show change eye colors?

Then why did he have 3 kids with her?

There's also all the people who have apparently tried to woo Weiss for her family name; not to mention Neptune and Neptune 2.0. In comparison we've only seen one person show actual attraction towards a Schnee, and he's already given up on her.

For fun.

WIllow gave him a glyph job while he was sleeping and inseminated herself. An abortion would ruin the family image. Plus he needs at least one heir.

Took him three tries to make a boy

Everything with what is optional?
I agree Quiet is a shitty character and with what you said about the car ride, but I think that redoing the first level has it's purpose.

Still I think that enough of the game is just straight up missing that I think Kojima shouldn't be blamed. Maybe he had more to say about Quiet and maybe encounter with Skull Face was supposed to go differently, but I we will never know, because of Konami.

I'm excited for death stranding I love Kojimas pretentiousness for how over the top it is in excited to see if can truely make some great stuff on my own although my expectations are low in the first place

She's also literally a child too

she's 16

Is Ruby asexual?

what a shitty edition OP

no, she's fingering herself every night

Woah, woah, woah. How about we back the fuck up there, tovarisch? Ruby is 16 years old and therefore wanting to have CONSENSUAL a sexual attraction to her is actually ephebophilia, NOT pedophilia. There is nothing wrong with ephebophilia, but authoritarian faggots like you want to perpetuate this stigma that ephebophilia (wanting to have sexual relations with a mature individual) is the same thing as pedophilia (wanting to rape a child). IT IS NOT AND YOU KNOW IT! YOU JUST WANT TO SHAME YOUR FELLOW MAN FOR SOMETHING YOU ARE GUILTY OF!!!

Don't you have a terrorist group to lead Adam

No she's ammosexual.

idk maybe

i ment that all faunus are shit

>spider faunus shoots organic webs instead of having a webshooter

How edgy are the Under Night games? The characters look edgy as fuck, not that I dislike that.

нeт. it's like fucking a tard: wrong on so mant levels

I want to have consensual intercourse with Weiss!

>Everything with what is optional?
Sorry, I meant Quiet.

As for the redoing opening, I really love the start of MGSV, it's really strong, but it's also really slow. I get what they were doing there, but I do wish they had abridged it somewhat, or at least did something different.

Also yeah, the game has cut stuff, there was a whole other area where you were supposed to find Liquid after he and his band of twelve year olds kicked your ass: Mission 51: youtube.com/watch?v=-B4JIHh5Jqk

As for "Maybe he had more to say about Quiet" I do think that was an intended decision on Kojima's part considering some of the themes of that game, which is a shame because Sutherland does a good job, but you don't hear him enough.

>being 16 years old is like being a tard
You know 16 year olds can drive and are actually able to process complex information like adults do. I remember when I was 16 I was learning about all sorts of stuff. There are 16 year olds out there that are smarter than some 32 year olds.

Honestly I wouldn't expect a commie statist to understand these ideas. The only thing that matters to people like you are licking boots and 'protecting the revolution'. Don't talk to me like you have any morals.

It's edgy in the classic definition. It's convoluted and stupid as shit just to be convoluted and stupid as shit in the name of originality. Its pretty much just typical Japan really.

>16 year olds can drive and are actually able to process complex information

If they were mechanical web shooters, she wouldn't be a faunus. Just some human girl with an organic weapon(that is possibly also a gun).
The part that's inaccurate is they don't shoot from her butt.

How would this team fare in Remnant?

What the hell are the lines for if the web palms are her faunus part. It would be like if Ilia had a chameleon tail and still could change color.

If they were working together they could basically turn it into a utopia.

It's funny how so many people are in love with Blake in canon considering how everyone hates her in reality.

So,what's up with all these people having silver eyes?

They can though.
It depends on the environment they are raised in.
If they're in a middle class American bubble where they're treated like kids, of course they're not gong to have certain skills developed.
If they grow up on a farm or have a part time job at an early age, they're going to learn more adult social and practical skills early on.
Some kids spend half their life on the street, that'll grow you up real fast.

rwbyg isnt everyone

2 yanderes and 2 retards.

Actually it kind of is.

Does Blake have some Mary Sue elements to her?

>Constantly makes bad decisions
>People still love her
>I'm a princess/ex-terrorist/student running from abusive ex who is also edgy Osama Bin Laden (actually Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi's ex-wife is in a pretty simmilar situation to Blake in real life)
>She's smart and quiet and beautiful, but also bad a love
>She has ebony-blake hair

Nigg

>she's one of Salem's children

Monty liked characters with special eye colors.

Also it's a typical mary sue thing.

Thank you user. It's a shame that our tovarisch can't understand that... or basic economics.

NIBBA

Will JN_R do anything worthwhile next volume? I get that they dominated volume 4, but they haven't really done anything this volume other than react to Ozpin shit.

I kinda hope they die. Would make the narrative simpler.

Blake really shouldn't be such a focal point of so many main and side characters. At this point she is amassing more plot influence than Oscarpin and Ruby

>Most spinnerets are not simple structures with a single orifice producing a single thread, but highly complex structures of many microscopic spigots, each producing one filament.
Maybe instead of having one big lump on her palm, the organ is distributed across her skin.
It would also make sense to have the web connected to a larger area of her arm to spread out the load, instead of concentrating all the force at one point.
Spider web is strong, but spiders spin the web as a trap or to wrap up prey. They don't haul stuff with their butt like a tow truck.
If you wanted to actively manipulate web straight out of the orifice, you;d need an adaptation for that.

How well would the Legion fare in the RWBY universe?

And yet ppl complained about Jaune. Volume one is ancient history now and he doesn't even dominate screen time anymore, Blake should easily have a larger hate base than him.

How well would muslim Naruto fare in the RWBY universe?

Who's the tightest girl

You forgot the main difference between them though. Jaune has a dick, Blake doesn't. In a fandom flooded with people wearing yuri goggles, it has its importance.

They'll go back to being the supportive and comedy relief Other Team for team RWBY

qrow

I'm pretty sure Hokage Naruto could beat Salem.

Dammit I already made a chart for this.

Looks super robotic not appealing

>That pic
>those trips
>My sides

You know sometimes I wonder whether my life is actually a fictional webseries that's being watched by thousands of people and they're all just saying "damn I wish user would just die, wouldn't it make the narrative so much simpler?" or "Jesus christ, user's such a fucking faggot don't you just wish he would die?"

I already do that when I see you post.

>Winter not 20mm because of her boyfriends knot

protect this girl from JLul

kys
y
s

>Salem pure
>but not by choice

That only makes me want to protect her more. His recent slew of pics have lost their charm at this point, plus this poor girl's anus wouldn't survive of mega meat dick hammed up there. Jlullaby seems way more obsessed with those than he should be.

>Eternally bluebeaned by vagina dentata

Any lewds yet?

kys

HAVE YOU SEEN HER? WE'RE STILL HOPEFUL!

>spider webs are really strong
>can't hold blake
They ruined a potentially cool character

>screencapping it before submitting it
Good one user

>trips

In trying to protect the little girl from JLullaby, I've only made it much worse

Don't pet a burning dog

Was this recent? whoever wrote that wall of text really needs to chill, i mean jeez the writers themselves don't put that much thought into the show and this individual acts like gay genocide is a thing because of LBGT not being represented better.
Fuck this representation fad, seriously.

Oh my

Posted just today I think

You know from the way this is worded, the person sounds more bigoted than the people he/she is accusing. Especially about black people

The regressive mindset is incredibly ironic.

Indeed, extremely and unironically hypocritical. So much so that it's almost hilarious they themselves don't realize, or likely don't care, that they are the bigger offenders in al this insanity.