Wakfu/Dofus thread

Oropo's gang of parent issues demigods made it to Krosmaga (pre-order only lol)

Dofus Cube will take place after a krosmic war in S4. What are your predictions?

Also General Wakfu/Dofus thread

IMPORTANT PASTEBIN LINK: pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!3gBWFRBI!KenYLkNLU7ec7MoD7vpcoBCiQ968VswzldPJaEl5L6I
youtube.com/watch?v=PyE5FwfU_DU
tot-prod.blog/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>in S4
Season four never ever.

We might have. They fused with another animation studio and they wait for the good news from Netflix. They have enough money from Dofus and Krosmaga to make a series without worries

>contact kissanime support and tell them that the subs have been updated and need to be changed
>THanks
>tell them that only the .ass file contains the fix, mkv is not hardsubbed
>Thanks
>1 week passes and still no fix

Thanks

>he expects people that put watermarks on episodes that are not theirs to know how to hardsub

lol

Can't get the .ass files to play in Windows Media Player, thoughts?

Change .ass to .srt

>Windows Media Player
Jesus Christ. Get VLC right now. Videos in the OP link are already hardsubbed so VLC should put them on automatically.

If no, open the .mkv with vlc then click the options>subtitles>add subtitle file

We are no longer in 2002

I want to do immoral things to Kali's hips and chin

>What are your predictions?
It's Yugo's fault again. Screencap this

>VLC
>not MPC

ISHYGDDT

BIG
FAT
CAT
ASS

If they want us to fix it that fucking badly I'll go get my other guy to nux it

Also thanks for telling them for us. We appreciate it

1st for great nation

>We'll never see them again because Tot is full-blown wank over the BoT.

More like blew his load on god/demi god shit.

Both. I wouldn't have minded the plot if it wasn't all set in a tower.

i want to _______ that cat. but never will because werelesbians.jpg

>fucking Windows Media Player

Julie and Simone being with anybody else feels meh anyway.

Which animation studio again?

I told you it wouldn't be ready in December, user.

eh, nevermind I fixed it myself.

If for some reason you didn't download the whole season or whatever, I uploaded the fix on my personal MEGA

mega.nz/#!3gBWFRBI!KenYLkNLU7ec7MoD7vpcoBCiQ968VswzldPJaEl5L6I

I admit I haven't finished watching the entire season leisurely. I should go back to that.

>Still no art book for the dofus series.

I know character refs were released but I wish there were some scenery stuff.

You know what comes with a big fat cat ass? A BIG FAT PUFFY CAT CUNT

Harebourg is for making little Xelors with you

Now I really want to see little Bourgs running around

>Blu-Ray rips from Mega on Pastebin require desktop mega application
>Can only download 6 gigs at a time
>Can't find Blu-Ray rips anywhere else
Fug, I really need to join a private tracker

You don't need a desktop app. Just use your browser and don't be a free scrub. Wait 1 and half hour in between 2 episode downloads.

>TFW can't find a statement from MIG himself about the damn date

Good luck finding a PT that HAS Wakfu. I'm on 3 and they don't have anything Ankama related. But good thing they have every turkish soap opera made that nobody ever downloads.

This pops up whenever I try to download it bulk or each episode individually.
Tried using Chrome too.

anyone else feel like S3 was kind of weak, storywise?

Wasn't a big fan of the format/setting/villain. The drama with Eva was good though. That childbirth sequence was genuinely tense.

Only the last 3 episodes. They killed Oropo's nice character for me. At least he is hot

Not extremely hot but would fuck/10

yes way too much exposition for my tastes

i thought it was god tier until they actually got into the tower

ruel backstory was good

The setup was amazing, with that fat panda asshole infiltrating Eva/Grovy's house and Freizadamai appearing

Unfortunately it kinda peters off from there and I don't think Adamai got enough comeuppance or showed enough guilt for slapping the shit out of Grovy

Or enough erection when Eva was giving birth

Amalia dies, but becomes the new nature aspect/goddess. Her an Yugo live happily ever after, living in dying in an infinite loop.

Pinpin has a nice bulge

>Amalia dies then she gets taken by Sadida to his side because Lacrima was raped by Iop and Dathura is a slut and Yugo gets cucked again
Fixed it

i was taken aback by all the adult jokes in S3, especially panty fanatic and the fact that Rubilax has watched Eva and Grovy fuck each other

So does Eva

I want to worship Eva's puffiness

Literally the comfiest show I've ever watched.

Just big enough for Yugo's size

he's so cute.

This scene was painful to watch. Yugo gets hurt in every episode then he gets fused by a ompy and Amalia doesn't even care.

>ompy
copy*

More cute than Eley and Mishell

>No season 2 set before/after the movie.
Guess it would have to be 'before' for Kerub's stories unless they find a journal or something.

Everything is on BTN, user.

Don't download in bulk then or use something like Jdownloader.

But Yugo is too cute to not be bullied

Dofus is up to episode 37 on VRV now.

Is the dub of Dofus any good? I remember the dub for Wakfu being just abysmal. Like that kinda bad that comes out of someone clearly having no experience dubbing anything, the kind you would find back in like 70s strait to video anime carry overs.

It's decent. Thankfully not a shit show Wakfu was.

It grows on you. Simone's got a smoky voice.

How's the dub?

Pretty much Joris has a cute voice and Kerub's I had to get used to, but is fine.

>BTN
How hard is for a non-burger to get invited? When was the last time they let applications?

They got the same VA for Kerub that was in the OVAs. Simone's VA can make you diamonds in seconds and Indie is a Chad. Maybe the same studio did the dub

it was rushed due to budget constraints but tot managed to handle it.

Just started watching the first episode now. Everyone has a much more appropriate voice than in Wakfu, and they sound like real voice actors this time. It still does have an issue though. The script sounds pretty word for word, I get that's something some people want, but it means a good deal of lines the actors clearly have to rush to fit it in when the character says it. I know people hate localization, but a little bit of script changing to match the language goes a long way.

An improvement. I actually watched a few episodes of the Dofus dub instead of stopping after 5 minutes of the first episode of Wakfu's dub

>budget constraints
Nigga they made around a few dozen million euros from their games last year.

Which they surely aren't all going to blow on the animated series.

Joris is cute, Simone is sexy. Still feels amateurish. Everyone has the speed racer problem of pacing their lines and they still don't feel like they're talking to eachother or talking with any idea of what mood to go for.

The microphone quality varies between lines and episodes, for whatever reason and they kept a windows unplug sound in one episode.

Makes you wonder who was in charge of the Dofus dub

Yikes, what episode is that in, mind if I ask?

Yeah, it's sad because I really want to like the dubs. I actually really enjoy most anime dubbed even some stuff like My Hero or Mob Psycho that people tell me are ruined in the dub, but I still have to recommend watching this subbed.

Episode 19 around 2:40

They couldn't afford to waste a good bit of money on a professional dub studio with all these kamas ?

>Zera Le Tofu makes lots of videos around the lore of the Krosmoz
>all of them in french
>only 1 has english subs
>Iop was exposed to the larger french audience but the others still don't know what a terrible god he was

IT'S NOT FAIR

youtube.com/watch?v=PyE5FwfU_DU

english tl;dr?
I know he focused on the bad things and a video about his positive stuff will come

>Oropo is a terrorist in the comments

>Bref, Oropo est de toute évidence un extrémiste qui ne s'assume pas , qui c'est retrouvé avec beaucoup trop de pouvoir trop facilement sans avoir eu les moyens de remettre ses idéaux en cause par un manque cruciale de remise en question , idéaux qui flanches quand le mal à déjà commencé à être fait car il a enfin une remise ne question divine après des milliers d'année d'existence.

Yugo finally tasted it?

Neat, episode 38 is out now.

Why did Adamai even wanted to kill the Tofu crew? Oropo clearly said that he needed them and you would think that after years spent with him, Ad would let go of it.
Was the near-end of the world that fucked him in the ass so hard or the fact that the elia Dofus were used?
Why kill all of them? Sure Pinpin and Yugo are understandable but Ruel and Amalia? If anyone should be lynched it should be Eva. She's the cunt that made Pinpin go after Ogrest then forcing Yugo to use the dofus

>Zone-Tan

DON'T get funny ideas. The flower on which Yugo and Amalia sat in the last episode was the same one from a Wakfu rule 34 image with them. They fugged inside it.

Ankama lurks here and everywhere

Sorry, but that was busted user.

Amalia's also been using that flower thing since S1, so there's really nothing weird about it being in S3.

Yeah, Area said herself that she reference the flower from a scene in the earlier seasons and Ankama was reusing assets like crazy in S3

Well, at least the joke about Yugo being into butt stuff wasn't started by them, r-right?

>IM-FUCKING-PLYING

Something tells me that Amalia's pussy will never be touched. Yugo is going to fuck and eat only her ass

They will probably built out Yugo's cuckness even more next season.

Everything from arguably mid S2 on has only gotten worse, with S3 being utter shit.
The OVA are still more dreadful to sit through though

Not before he impregnates her from a rough ass fuck with his Wakfu wings

Does this mean all eliotropes are into anal like him? Poor Echo

his elbows are cute too

Stop posting elbows and focus on Yugo's best feature

anyone have torrent links for the first two seasons?

Did you try searching for one?

>scissors

Why can't we have this?

I haven't been in these threads since the S3 finale. Any new news? I honestly lost interest in the series after that copout of an ending.

Season 4's basics are done. They wait for the Netflix results. Tot stated in his blog that Dofus Cube, their future game will take place years after the events of S3 and S4 and the world is almost destroyed by a war on "krosmic scale"
We might get the Mechasms in S4. And they work on a new movie set in the Krosmoz, Princess Dragon. Check more in Tot's blog: tot-prod.blog/