Star vs the forces of Daron nefcy

Nefcy's wild ride edition
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OM1vDokcQWQ
i.imgur.com/ZBkWaJw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that Tad is the only character in the show that deserves true happiness.

u wot?

BUBBLE BUTT
BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE BUTT

He's a literal parasite.

>tfw Riverposter still hasn't delivered

>mfw
What the hell do these percentages even mean?

Ability to have more than one dick in, I guess.

It's interesting how Casey and Charlotte are the team this season whose eps have consistently not been somewhat retouched by the directors (with the exception of Deep Dive, which goes in the opposite direction and is one of the most reworked eps)

Because river is a shitty character and deserves no fan art, or drawfag attention

Here you go, the official holiday track of not/sveg/. Don't say I didn't give you guys anything this year.
youtu.be/OM1vDokcQWQ

Nah, that's Jackie
She deserves happiness and Tom's ardent affections

What?

oh you sweet summer child, you don't seem to know who RiverPOSTER is friendo. Like Jesus, he once saved us all, and like Jesus, he disappeared forever, and we all hope one day for his return. River bless us all.

>yfw Tad's new gf is Jackie

>doesn't realize that jesus only came once and never came back after 2000 years
Riverposter isn't coming back ever.

remainder that starco is no longer cute and perfect, and all that is left is memories

Just like it was when I was a kid

Actually, if we go with Jesus theme, the next time RiverPoster arrives is gonna be our DoomDay

Does any of you actually think that Tom actually forgot about Star's birthday? For me it felt more like Tom understood that Star wouldn't like to celebrate it on Stump Day, but for some weird reason followed what Marco wanted to do.

Reminder that Marco was the Mermaid all along.

He is a literal parasite
He'd be worse than Tom, Marco, or fucking Oskar

>thiccsgiving

Reminder that Marco still hasn't unwrapped his present

I liked the holiday eps okay despite them being the least essential part of the season. Stupid impressions:

Stump Day
>does Mewni also do Christmas if Star has a Santa outfit and Tom mentions the Stump as a way to make kids behave during the holidays?
>weird that we never saw Star with the hood/ears up on her stupid onesie thing
>making Star's birthday in Spacefantasyland December is such a weird and random decision
>like them acknowledging that enough time has passed, going by the show itself, for Star to be over 14, and that the first ep clearly wasn't a national holiday, and coming up with an actual solution
>what's weird is that this DOESN'T break the timeline, Star's just younger than we thought and Marco's older than her. Star and Marco would technically have been 13 the entire first season
>jokes and stuff were okay
>I like how it wasn't entirely filler, lots of random tension between everyone in this love quadrangle
>Star's panic was played okay but the climax was just Hungry Larry
>Moon's naked arms are such a blatant error. I can buy the marks fade away after a time, but the entire reason they gave her the corruption seemed to be "hurrr she wears gloves a lot, something EVIL must be hidden there." In S3 and the Avarius parts of Face the Music she has very conspicuous arm-length gloves
>the Stump Day tune being used a lot worked well
>it fading away because midnight and not Star's speech was good
>more StarFan is nice but she barely said anything

Holiday Spellcial
>this was better than Spider with a Top Hat. Worked better than trying to connect it to actions in the outside world
>I want to see the mundane episode about Jackie breaking the vase and Marco teaching her the value of honesty
>Star totally broke it and framed her
>the spell creatures worked better here too
>All-Seeing Eye's use was obvious but fine

These episodes worked fine because they weren't plotty. The way the plot's handled in S3 has been bizarre but there was nothing wrong with these

He got triggered too much and also apologised in the end.

So he definetely forgot.

However both Marco and Tom had valid points against each other, the only one who was wrong in here was Star. And also it's her bad influence that made Tom to act "told ya bro"

>I don't need your virginity, I already have one

Ok, i'm taking it back

...This third season was horseshit.
It seems like every time this show now wants to hand us some storyline, it's done in such a lighthearted tone that it doesn't even matter, or ever mattered.

>Build up Eclipsa as this massive badass force throughout the entire show.
>S3E01
"Sup, I'm Eclipsa."

tom did forget and if he actually gave a shit he would have told star that marco was planning a birthday party. but instead lampreyed his ass to marcos plan. and all this bro stuff between tom and marco is gonna go downhill fast because marco aint gonna pull punches when it comes to star.

It's probably expired by now.

>>Star totally broke it and framed her
this

Star's magic subconsciously made the stump real, right?

Fill me in on this weird Jackie fixation now. Even after Sophomore Slump, she just feels like a blandly perfect cookie cutter character to me.

>and all this bro stuff between tom and marco is gonna go downhill fast because marco aint gonna pull punches when it comes to star.

So basically Tom's going be the white knight and Star will grudgingly gain respect for Marco bitchslapping the two of them by, say, the last episode of S4

Jackie will get a new gf cause shes suddenly going to be bi

Anyone else get an "incesty-vibe" from these two

>Star watches them through ASE and gets angry
>Same magical blast like the one that was shoot in skateboard's wheel breaks the vase

Go away Sabrina

>implying she hasn't licked a cunt or two already
There's a reason she's cool around virgins like Marco

If Star ends up ruining their bromance im gonna get triggered.
Bros should be always before Hoes

Tom is fucking gay

Given that the spells also celebrate Stump Day, I wouldn't be surprised

Star's still holding out hope that they'll be down for a threesome.

>the first ep clearly wasn't a national holiday, and coming up with an actual solution
There was a big ceremony to give Star her wand. She was too excited to play with it to sit down for a feast.

I don't get the connection

She's not a rookie.

Reminder that teen girls have the best feet.

I think (and hope) that Tom is gonna see the end of the path he's going, dump that piece of princess shit and be bros with Marco.
And Star yet again will get a reason to overcome tough shit and grow as a person

Nah, he's pan
And clearly VERY thirsty, based on the holiday special. Dude's dying for some action.

Star's birthday is on the Mewni equivalent of Christmas, which is the real-life celebration of the birth of Christ.

I don't actually know if this fits into the Dies Irae tapestry because I haven't paid much attention to that, but it seemed suspicious.

What's Star's favorite type of animal?

to the user that fulfilled my request, i am forever appreciative of you

jesus fucking christ callmepo we get it already is Prismacolor paying you by the post

You're wrong, she's a pure angel

I just noticed this, but why are the lockers on the outside of the school?

BIG
MERMAID
MILKERS

It's southern Cali, a lot of schools do this

>she's a pure angel

If by "she" you mean Star, then you're absolutely correct?

Does the next episode have a date yet? Are we back on hiatus?

Star was extra retarded in stump day, what's her deal?

The show has multiple episodes where Star makes a point about how she isnt a pure angel

1. no
2. yes

i dont think anyone can out white knight marco and if it comes down to who cares about star the most contest, marco would win. if anything the bitchslapping is comming sooner than later since marco is starting stop taking shit from people

>Star
>pure
Dirty bug

Hiatus, but don’t worry, you’ve got us

Jackie will never have the honor of being Marco's first on their honeymoon...

Dumbed down for the plot to happen

She always means well though, even if she doesn't succeed.

we are "supposed" to still be emotionally recovering from Battle for mewni. They are currently doing plot setup, conflict is starting to rise, but on the audience knopws that the tension is currently rising, not our main characters. The tension and seriousness will probably pickup in 3b

>drops all episodes in a row
>months of hiatus afterwards

Uugh i hate this fucking mouse

When I visited my granny as a kid and a teenager, me and my friends used to play a lot in fields, often barefoot.
Boys and girls.
And often enough it led to stepping in some fresh cow, sheep, goose, chicken or dog shit. Often at many ones.
So boys and girls had to walk almost 1 km to the river barefoot, mixing shit on their feet with sand, dirt and road dust.

So no footfag, you have no power over me

Hiatus time. New episodes in February or March if we're lucky

I fucking hate this thing, why wasn't she forgotten after her first episode? being a floating horse head was never fun.

Reposting
Here you guys go, the collage of the season's bomb a few weeks ago. Saved as a gif then a png to make the size smaller for the sake of the 4mb limit. Link to original here

i.imgur.com/ZBkWaJw

I'll be doing the stump day special separately, and tack it on as a separate image.

You know she's given Oskar more bj's than keys on his keyboard.

But I still don't get the lesbian part
She's 14, even if she has experience it's with no more than like 1 or 2 people

>Build up Eclipsa as this massive badass force throughout the entire show.
No they didnt. Youre literally mad because the show didnt match up to your headcanon.

>implying she’d wait that long
Sex first chance she gets

Someone this damn cute can't not be pure.

>Uugh i hate this fucking mouse
I thought I was on Sup Forums for a moment

Thats a recuring disease in the Butterfly family, huh?

>extra
I don't think so

I want an episode where someone disobeys orders and they wake up with a "dead" Pony Head in their bed

i'm retarded, i put the wrong one. here

wait, they're different people?

And how would you know?

>marco youre being a controlling bitch why didnt you tell star?
>"it would ruin the suprise"
>in the end of episode she admits marco was doing his best and is trying to improve

so marco has to snap back at everyone to gain respect now huh?

i hope marco starts

>mfw Jackie will be dating girls from now on
>mfw Tom is a mixed kid with biracial anxiety
>mfw everyone in the show is confirmed bisexual
>mfw every couple will be LGBTQ+ by the end of the series

Can she be stopped? What else is on the horizon from our Season 4 director, Sabrina "If you're character's white, we're gonna fight" Cotugno?

he can't stop playing the Cinnamon Toast Crunch theme on his keytar

It's not hard to figure out.

Sabrina Cotugno
WHAT A TERRIBLE NAME
Sabrina Cotugno
BROUGHT HER FAMILY SHAME
IT MEANS IT'S TUMBLR
WHAT A TERRIBLE DAME

I agree, that's why Jackie is pure

They built up Eclipsa more than they did Toffee, whose reputation WAS mostly headcanon, but so far since she literally hasn't done shit other than fuck monsters, birth Meteora, and write some badass spells, who even knows if she'll be the villain people are expecting.

Every discussion of her being evil doesn't involve what she does in the actual episodes or was said to do, it's just
>Eclipsa's totally evil, guys
>Nuh uh
>UH HUH
That goes for within the show too. It's strange, they're clearly going for more ambiguity than with Toffee but she's still just in the background, when it seemed like by mid-S3 she would have done a little more than that.