Hanazuki Thread

it's been 143 days since the last episode of hanazuki

>watch the full show: youtube.com/watch?v=wD3ooMwH69A&list=PLNXV9Mb7egjE_-UvNLcsZacukMxf6EIzO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KA3pmKJOaCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw hiatus struggle

Huh, A Hanazuki thread. Haven't seen one of these in a while.

We'll get through it. However painful it is.

In the meantime: A couple of the Titmouse folks have been doing Moonflower versions of themselves, along with letting slip a little bit of new info: The "Little Buddies" each Moonflower has are apparently called "Alterlings."

So, that's something.

Holy crap thats cute

Any male moonflowers?

How does a moonflower tastes like?

None from the staff so far.

Ever had a honey ham? I imagine something like that.

Depends on their color, but getting licked usually makes them go pink.

In that case, would that mean red tastes like the metallic tinge of blood drawn from your enemies laid at your feet in victory? Or would it just be ketchup.

So is this going to be an actual show or what?

Well I've seen ads for its toys on TV so I can't tell, but it probably won't be getting cancelled anytime soon if nothing else.

Any of you blokes got the plush? Its on rollback at Wallmart, thinking of getting it.

It's already got 27 11-minute episodes in its completed first season, and season 2 is coming early next year, and a 3rd season was greenlit.

It's as much a show as it can be.

WHEN THE FUCK IS SEASON TWO

TONIGHT

You pulling my leg?

>mfw season two does not actually start tonight

J U S T
U
S
T

It also aired on TV in some places.

You don't know how good we have it. Sure, a few months may seem bad at first, but you're not looking at this correctly. Hanazuki is being treated very well, and the fanbase isn't a shitstorm like a certain other Hasbro series.

Yeah i guess right, it could be a lot worse

Looking forward to season 2, even if milfflower won't be in it.

I bet at some point we'll get some sort of mention/shout out line about a momflower.

Not to mention Dilfflower.

Anyone has footage of the MLP movie short that isn't low quality like the one from youtube?

Knowing there are multiple little dreamers I wouldn't be surprised if there was a moonflower working as their leader.

The GodFlower

I was thinking that sentient planet from the intro.

why were the other moonflowers so bad at being moonflowers before hanazuki showed up?

hanazuki is too op

I think Hanazuki just got lucky, or she just didn't try to be codependent on others.

is he worst moonflower?

There is no worst moonflower, because that would imply that there's a bad moonflower. There's a 4th place moon flower, but no last place moonflower.

We need more Hanazuki reaction images. I mean, the show's entire fucking premise is characters expressing emotions.

>Braaaaap

Hanazuki had friends to help her out, remember that she was pretty shit at her job too at the beginning.
>abandoned his planet
Yes.

one more

fuck, I'm kind of tempted to draw a moonflower OC now

Recently saw the shirt in theaters it was pretty good

No, hes the dominant moonflower.

POST MORE SMUG

Can Moonflowers love?

Yes, they can

I want Hanazuki to femdom Kiazuki lesgo

>no toes
Does she have a vag?

literally the new MLP

Not nearly popular enough.

Literally an accident. If Hanazuki hadn't managed to coincidentally get angry, AND be given her treasure back from Yellow, the Big Bad which was juuuuust overhead would have made her moon lunch. Then for about 3 episodes, she keeps stumbling into growing more trees before connecting the dots as to how they work.

Plus, Hanazuki wasn't so distracted by other problems, just having yumbuckets to snuggle and care about. The other Moonflowers had some kind of problem that made their job hard or impossible: A civil war, pride, or just pure laziness.

Remember, the Moonflowers are given almost no instruction upon birth. Little Dreamer just comes by, drops a treasure, and mutters "Grow" before fucking off and leaving them to their own devices. Hanazuki even did exactly what Kiazuki kept trying to do: Just jab the treasure into the ground hoping it would grow something.

Because like Hanazuki at the beginning, moonflowers are thrown onto a moon, given a treasure, and then never told what they're supposed to do with it. On Hana's very first day, the Big Bad was already posed to swallow her moon and only got repelled away by luck.

Just look at Maroshi; he still doesn't know what to do, so he just hops from moon to moon.

Reminder

Look at that brutish chin. That's not the kind of Moonflower you would want hanging around other respectable Moonflowers.

It's a really punchable chin.

Please don't.

trash opinions anons!

>Can Moonflowers love?

That reminds me, I haven't had an opportunity to share this yet.
I legitimately feel guilty lewding Momflower in any way.

>lip bite
So the dress can come off.
Jam, I'm so proud of you and you just made my day.

Lip bite is equal parts cute and sexy; just like dear Momflower.
Happy to provide a good feelin'.

I really do hope a Moonflower's clothes can come off, because otherwise poor Maroshi has gangrenous skin tags hanging from his waist that just happen to look like swimming trunks.

So is this just popular because pedo bait or what?

Even as a ponyfag, I can't see the appeal of this cartoon. The art style is simplistic, the stories are even more simplistic and straight-forward, the characters are one-note, the short episodes lead to weird pacing, etc.

>ponyfag
It's almost like you are not the target demographic or something.

It's not really all that popular. Or at least, it doesn't have any kind of huge community. There's a small-ish online community, but it's mostly just a silent audience. I'd say most people who like it, like it because it's unapologetically cute, with a dash of "what the fuck..?"

For your other points, I guess it's just a matter of personal taste, perhaps?

I love the art style myself. While it's simple, it's a good kind of simple. I wouldn't be surprised if it drew heavy influence from Takashi Murakami's work, which is very colorful and bright, but also psychedelic and at times unnerving.

The plots aren't exactly Dostoevsky, but I think they work very well. Simple I'll admit, but also really fun, and most of the episodes seek to expand upon the given universe, which in a first season is pretty smart. The last few episodes of season 1 are definitely a bit quick in their pacing, I'll concede on that.

I can't totally agree that all the characters are one-note. Some definitely are, but most of them are written to subvert the one-note expectation. All the characters DO have their general personalities, but with some nuance that gives them a little more depth. Plus, most of them experience some manner of development that shapes their character.

But anywho, at the end of it all, if Hanazuki's just not for you, that's fine man. It's not gonna be for everyone just like ponies aren't for everyone.

I'm gonna assume her legs go alllll the way up then.
>gangrenous skin tags
Jesus let's assume it's clothing then.

This disturbs me much like the pics of people drinking from the suspicious liquids from the heads of the cuphead characters.

Dadflower is a lucky plant.

Brett Muller doodled his "Moonsona" earlier today. Along with his legless dog Alterling.
I wonder if he had anything to do with Maroshi's design.

I feel like I should be really bothered with Moonflower OCs like these, but since they're essentially human in design, I guess it just doesn't bug me like it does with Sonic or horses, among others.

weird how grown-ass dude react to even slightly negative posts about this this, bait or not bait, pretty much the same
yeah, we know something doesn't have to be good for people to like it, why even reply?

New short. I hope they make more to sustain us until the new season is out.
youtube.com/watch?v=KA3pmKJOaCg

He looks likehe grows weed off of his own body

Run, Hanazuki!

Not medicore enough either, plus you can only waifu 2 characters at most. Unless you're a degenerate or gay.

bump

Noice

>that mouth
>bare midriff
...I want to see her swallow a hemka.

is Little Dreamer one of the worst Cosmic Protector entities ever? Seriously, he just tosses them a Treasure, tells them to "GROWWWW", and then fucks of somewhere, presumably to repeat the process elsewhere. Thus leaving the young Moonflower with no guidance as to how to protect themselves or their moon from dark forces, which likely ends up with most winding-up eaten.

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little flower's petals and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest and her neck, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.
You're all sick in the head.

a lolirock thread AND a Hanazuki thread all within a couple of days of eachother?
guys it's Christmas for me right now

holy shit they actually inldued lavender, I'm genuinely shocked
but also so glad

user please don't do that

it's not very nice

post more of this cute oc

more like Chadflower

she was created from lewd thoughts, so lewd all you want

>not liking flower-touching
This may not be the thread for you.

She could definitely do it if she tried. It would be like hugging them by bringing them closer to her heart.

stoppit! you're reminding me of the vore episode and it still freaks me out