It alright

It alright.

It is. Will watch more.

Better than alright. They captured the spirit of the movie damn near perfectly.

So alright?

It is shit and you know it. Uglier art style to compliment the cheaper animation which for an action cartoon it is devastating. And next you're going to say "Durr hurr I only watch it for the female characters like a loser fap fap fap" fuck you. You are everything that is wrong with Sup Forums. Fuck you and may you go to hell and before you get there? You better catch a horrible disease that kills you slowly and very painfully.

I'm willing to give it a shot when the series starts but the premiere didn't really wow me.

It won't wow you. It's being made by the creators of Kimpossible so that means female characters are Mary Sues, minorities are competent, and of course white dudes are retarded butt monkeys.

There were supposed to be two more episodes and shorts released on DisneyWOW, but they're not out for some reason.

You're assuming a lot of things about me, user.

It wasn't bad, but I think that Tangled really raised the bar on what a these cartoons can be, and this came hot on the heels of Queen For a Day.

Wasabi being Cyborg and white guy not being TJ Miller is more offputting than it should be for me, but I figure I'll get used to it.

I think it'll get better as time goes on though, and it's not like I'm going to stop watching.

I dunno, I think Cyborg does a pretty decent Wasabi. or at least cartoon Wasabi. He does play up the neurosises just a little.

I understand your fears. It REALLY doesn't help that Fred wasn't that big of a help in the movie.

So it REALLY opens him up to sort of being constantly made the sole joke of the group with the only reminder of his importance being something like a Justice Lords arc where in some alternate timeline Fred died and the rest of the BH6 become tyrants ruling over the world-

Fuck I kind of want that now.

it is, and it scratches that itch I've had since I saw the movie.

Really feels like a spiritual successor to Kim Possible, and given its crew, not surprising. They even do the same timing with the music to emphasize certain comedic beats.

It'll probably be alright overall. Which is better than mediocre or downright forgettable I guess.

I really don't like that they overuse the "oh no" every two minutes, though.

Predictions/theories:

Professor Granville used to be involved some shit herself. Can't say if she was a former super villainess or just worked with some shady stuff she regrets. But it's why she had such a thing on her desk, a personal reminder to herself about her mistakes, also why she keeps coming down on Hiro about 'making the right choices'.

If she was a super villain in the past herself, my money would be on there eventually being an episode where she suits up again to fight an old mistake of hers and then help the BH6. (or alternatively is coerced into fighting against them as her old villain identity)

Wow, someone's got issues

there's always someone who flips their bricks a little on everyboard for every topic.

Sometimes it's me. My district is /tg/, category Warhammer 40k crossovers of any kind.

nice to meet all of you.

Aunt Cass has a part-time job.

Disney in charge of social media apps

I could see it like that. The entire group was disinterested in being heroes except for Fred, and Hiro only got involved with the heroics to clean up his own mess.

Are there any new episodes up yet? Besides the premiere?

See It's supposed to return in January.

>implying any food establishment manager and small business owner would have time for anything but her work.

I am guessing time travel powers must be involved.

Get ready for a lot of this actually.

>classes
lol'd

I'm still annoyed that they couldn't get TJ Miller for Fred.

Kim Possible was great.

Bug off, Big Hero 6 was great. Better than Frozen. Tied with Wreck-it-Ralph for best 3D WDAS film, imho

He was probably too busy with the Emoji movie

That scene legit made me angry. Baymax seemed so horrified at what he'd done.

it kind of makes me lose a lot of respect for Callaghan.

>Talks big shit about how Tadashi was dumb to waste his life
>Perfectly chill with murdering his students and stealing the invention of one of them
>Gets all pants pissing the second things fall out of his favor

Dude, I can understand not wanting to die, but could you at least keep a cooler face and/or be more chill with facing down death when you're so casual about inflicting it yourself?

I wonder if he feels his time was wasted?

>I wonder if he feels his time was wasted?
He defended the movie when people rightfully shat on it, so I doubt it.

Dude, Big Hero 6 was mediocre at best.

shut the fuck up your unapologetic tryhard piece of shit.

no, user you are confused. Ron wasn't a butt monkey he used the monkey fist.