Camp Weedonwantcha

New page

>page 8

I feel like Linus is going to promise to return for him.

actual plot progression? in my comfy sol camp comic?

what the heck is going on

Things change. Camp ends.

but we haven't even a malachi-seventeen undying profession of friendship yet

godspeed linus

Maybe I should've started the thread with Seventeen

you gotta bait the op if you want the thread not to die user

What is this about and is that a boy or a girl

Poor Malachi already has abandonment issues.

They're both boys. It's a comic about a camp. Where there are no adults and all of the children have been abandoned by their parents and left for dead. It's surprisingly comfy.

Literally every character in this does.

well that's sad. Why don't they just leave? Are they ghosts?

Well, yeah, all the kids have been abandoned, but most of them seem over it. Seventeen is and just had a relapse due to drugs.

>we can't leave camp!
Why does he think he can't lea- Oh. Shit. Does Malachi still really believe his mom is going to come back for him?

They have literally been abandoned by the people who cared for them to die. Where would they go?

It's never been the borders of the camp that keep the children there half as much as the reality that they were sent to "That" camp.

God, I hope not, I hate that twist. I would take "fairies did it" or even "ayy lmaos" over that.

Unless the show is Haibane Renmei, that pulled it off perfectly. Probably because it never even tried to hide it.

>Why don't they just leave?
Some found life to be better at camp like characters Seventeen and Purdy. And maybe for others, they don't want to leave, because if they do then they're really accepting that their parents don't want them anymore. And then they have nowhere to go to.

He still writes letters to her user, he genuinely believes that his mom just sent him to a summer camp.
Remember, almost all the kids are in denial, Seventeen and maybe Brian seem to be the only kids who realize, or at least choose to acknowledge, that their families just got rid of them.

i can't believe i never noticed all the foreshadowing of the stalker kid

How do you figure? We don't know a lot about most of the kids.

There are mountains to one side of them, a lake on another, and on the other side are these very deep woods where some kids have gotten lost and died in, where these two characters are now.

We don't have an explanation yet why they can't just take the road they've apparently come in from to leave. But these are also just kids and the majority opinion among them seems to be a weird state of denial where they just act like they're at a real summer camp. Only this one guy with the peach fuzz in the OP has ever bothered asking a single question about the existence of the camp. The other kids all just roll with it, as kids often do with most things guess.

We don't have confirmation one way or the other if they're ghosts, but probably not. They seem pretty alive, except for the corpses of course.

Even paranatural threads get more talk than this

Just going off of how the kids backstories always manifest themselves, the girl covering her ears and whistling when her parents fought, how Collin believes his father placed him there to become a better man, how "memories are a dangerous thing" when the box of pills that made you remember traumatic events landed.
It just seems like a general theme of the story is that most the kids are in denial about their families simply abandoning them, which makes sense since they're kids and no kid would want to imagine that they just weren't wanted anymore.

Not much to shitpost about when it comes to genuinely good webcomics :^)

paranatural treads are fueled by the potent tears of lost potential

Sometimes you get lucky and don't need Seventeen.

Silly user, we all need Seventeen

I'm not feeling lucky

>tfw no Seventeen in your life

Good. Her energy is too annoying

>she put her hand down and the dog licked it
>when she went to the bathrom, she found out the dog was dead the whole time
Is this a Jojo reference?

>you will never lick Kennedy's feet

>Mean, bitter lanklet with a horse face
Does Kennedy have any redeeming features?

Did you vote on Katie's poll as to whether her new pages should be "full page updates that may be late" or "half page updates that are more on schedule".

The former won

IMO half-pages are blueballing.

I find it adorable that Linus cares about Malachi a lot.

Which one of her siblings are you?

I meant to vote for the former but forgot to do so. Glad it won, though.

You just listed them.

>starting thread without the hillbilly girl

It's a wonder this thread got any replies

CW threads die no matter what, there are some exceptions that reach the bump limit, I saw once a thread with 500+ replies.
Also, we need drawfags.