Why didn't you protect her?

Why didn't you protect her?

For the same reason Yondu didn't clearly convey what he meant to Starlord.

Is she seriously going to be a reoccurring GotG member?
Because...Please...No

She's on the Disneyland ride and was in the Avengers trailer.

Oh boy I just love it when a story adds a cutesy character to the roster for the waifufags

>Is she seriously going to be a reoccurring GotG member?
She can actually be a rather dangerous melee fighter, if she can force anyone into unconsciousness upon skin contact. She doesn't even need to use a chock hold.

So it's ok if they have cutesy raccoons and baby trees but a cute female is going to far?

Does Starlord have a straight up mustache now? Doesn't look good on him.

What are you talking about?

Hopefully she gets spitroasted by Drax and groot

She just doesn't fit in to me, we already got a core GotG cast I really don't think they need a comic relief fap girl
But that's just me
I'm sure she's some awesome character and integral member of the group in the comics or some shit

You fucking know what I'm talking about.

Seriously, what the fuck are you talking about?

Why did they make her so fucking disgusting? She looked awful. Also, she is WAY better in the cartoon

The movie makers said they were drawing some inspiration from DnA's run of Guardians, didn't they? Those comics continuously increased cast size until there were like twenty members of the Guardians.

Retarded American audiences wouldn't be able to tell the difference between her and Gamora

Should have given Gamora the eye circle things. Although I think movie Mantis is a qt

The movie is closer to what she originally looked like

And that looks way better than movie mantis

That doesn't make any sense

>complaining about Mantis
>when baby/teen Groot exists

Fuck you guys, i'm waifuing her whether you like it or not.

Don't make me quote it. You know what I speak of.

Man, Pom is too cute for this world.

This. You'd have to have terrible taste to not think she's a qt 3.14, which evidently a lot of people in this thread do.

She is to pure to waifu.

Drax made it very clear he cobsidered her physically repulsive.

literal wood pushing in and out of one of her orifices. ouch

Yeah and I thought your mom was a real chud too.

She's disgusting, she deserves it

Well played

Go away, Drax

Shut up Englehart

Actually Gunn just hates green skin and didn't want to deal with it outside of Gamora. And it's not like it messed with the green screen or anything he just doesn't like it.

Which is why Drax is gray in the movie.

He also had pic related as an excuse when people complained to him about it. Besides Mantis only got green in the comics because she fucked a plant.

Still I like Green Mantis better, especially when written by someone that's not Englehart.

Because she's autistic and deserves to be bullied

Groot's still technically a child you sick fuck

>She is too pure to waifu.
No such thing. See the Starco threads

In that image he's a teenager

Because her movie was shit.

>gamora is a chick in green paint
>drax is a dude in green paint
>RR is a raccoon that talks like a regular dude
>Mantis is a super alien with alien bug eyes and can't into english because she's asian

She was actually originally in Age of Ultron, she can even be seen in one of the early trailers standing under a waterfall in Africa. (god knows why she was in Africa).

She got cut during Whedon's big fight with the studio wanting to include Thor's vision of the infinity stones in that pool scene that Whedon hated.

Long story short, she's been planned as part of the MCU films for a long time.

But she is very ugly user. She is quite hideous. Do you truly care for such a being as grotesque as her?

If you do, then may you be successful, for it takes a strong and devoted person to love a being such as that.

Still underage

That's just all wrong, my dude.

>She just doesn't fit in to me, we already got a core GotG cast I really don't think they need a comic relief fap girl
All the Guardians are comic relief/fapbait characters.

>That moment she touches Drax and starts sobbing uncontrollably

>what is the sound of a million dicks fapping?

Sup Forums

>m sure she's some awesome character and integral member of the group in the comics or some shit
lol

the comic version actually is bland fapbait, she's not even a weird alien just a Vietnamese whore that turned green because she fucked a living tree (but not a Groot a Cotati) and it spunked chlorophyll all up in her and impregnated her with space Jesus

then when she joined the GOTG because no on else wanted to touch her with a ten foot pool anymore she was basically just a lame secretary

the movie version is the best she's ever been

She isn't a larva anymore. She should protect herself.

Is she bland fapbait when she is also a skilled enough martial artist to take down the stronger members of the Avengers with well-placed strikes?