Clinton supporters already bailing Clinton HQ

IT'S GLORIOUS
THE MADMAN HAS DONE IT

Well yeah...they have to go find jobs now

No dude, they need to google which country won't extradite them for cheese pizza.

Lucky for them, Trump will actually make some.

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE!!!

fpbp

Are these pictures actually real? What the fuck.

PODESTA BTFO
BRAZILE BTFO
CLINTON BTFO
CTR BTFO
OBAMA BTFO

what a fucking day for you burgers
t. the old man

Hey you fucking bitches, Jill Stein is a woman and you COULD have voted for her.

for real
more pix ?
prolly this... no pardons for the pedos

Based glass ceiling holding up!

Cenk declared war on the DNC and now Ana is drunk and saying she hates women. This has gone better than I ever could have hoped.

PLS POST MOAR

BASED best Emma

who else /bestdayofmylife/?

C-SPAN only showing large shots for the time being

This is a disgrace, Trump supporters never gave up but these fucks run at the sight of defeat.

Rats leaving the ship when its sinking, im loving this

YOU SAID YOU'D ALWAYS BE THERE!!!!!

I know it's not even over. I'm still bracing myself until the absolute victory, fucking casuals.

>Nasty women vote

Not enough, it would appear.

>. no pardons for the pedos

once we drone the pedos the xeno wars will start

Just shared tears of joy with my mother who voted Republican for the first time in her life. Our struggle wasn't in vain. I love you all.

It's reinforced, shatter proof glass

Crying over a Fucking election? Jesus Fucking christ.

What are they even crying about...hillary is terrible and didn't even have a real ideology... just panders and says what she's paid to say

Jesus christ. These progressives just can't control their emotions.

oh I laughed

I'm not even a burger and I feel happy.
Exact opposite feeling I had on my own election day. The fact that so many people voted against Crooked Hillary and for Trump actually restored a bit of hope I had long since lost in people and the democratic process.

Hoping Trump will bitch slap Trudeau on live television, too.

This. WHAT THE SHIT IS IT REALLY CONFIRMED?? I'm still 99% sure its rigged for Hilary from the start. Should in turn on the news??

Don't celebrate just yet. Even if Trump wins, they will not stop the smear campaign against him. Even Cenk of The Young Turks said they've been polite for too long and this time they're gonna fight back.

Mainstream media will chip away at Trump's credibility 24/7 nonstop daily for 4 years.

Can Trump survive 4 years of nonstop daily character assassination, false accusations, propaganda, impeachment attempts, and daily rallies and revolutions?