Big City Greens

youtube.com/watch?v=vZg-k6RndKE
Will it be good?

trash

Until I see a pilot I'm skeptical, seems like it has just as much potential to become another boring and overly safe SoL that faggots will defend with "i-it's comfy" as just about every other pilot that's come out in the past few years.

I see more people complaining about “muh comfy” than people actually defending it.

It's cause people who don't understand the appeal of comfy shows are threatened by them.

People were actually defending Craig of the Creek

Were they defending it or just not shitting on it?

oh look more QUIRKY KIDS in the REAL WORLD

Sneed?

>seems like it has just as much potential to become another boring and overly safe SoL that faggots will defend with "i-it's comfy" as just about every other pilot that's come out in the past few years.
Hasn’t this been a thing since the 90s?
That’s literally the premise of Hey Arnold.

comfy shows are fine once in a while, but not every show needs to be one

Are you saying that there’s...people...WITH DIFFERING OPINIONS?!?
Absolutely insane discovery user.

Probably just someone called it comfy and that really triggered the no fun allowed crowd.

Not every show is.
It seems like if people aren’t complaining about lore shows, they’re complaining about SoL shows.

I think it will be good. Between this, ducktales, and the new show (amphibia?) I think disney has a good line up coming. Star as well. BH6 was pretty shit imo tho

lore shows usually mix the lore with "muh comfy" like Star vs and Steven Universe.

Honestly, it seems like Sup Forums will find some reason to hate a show.
>too much lore
>muh comfy
>LOLrandumb

I can't fap to anything here so it's a bad show I won't watch.

Considering this entire decade has been nothing but "muh comfy" or "Lulzrandumb XD" mixed with "muh lore" it's not hard to believe that people are simply sick of this shit, doesn't help that all the new pilots are pretty much the exact same pastel coloured inoffensive shit so by the book you'd swear there weren't even any people working in the industry anymore and they just invented a program that makes cartoons.

no pilot , no opinion
I liked the art at first , then saw the pilot and got the blandest shit ever.
Comfy is a goddam buzzword to "i have no words to defend this zzz fest" because nothing happens , no comedy , just bland stuff after bland stuff.

Real "comfy" shows are Mushishi or Over the garden wall. You can relax with them , the atmosphere is cozy and they are not bland.

>Considering this entire decade has been nothing but "muh comfy" or "Lulzrandumb XD" mixed with "muh lore"
I could say that about cartoons the decade before and the decade before that.

>Real "comfy" shows are Mushishi or Over the garden wall. You can relax with them , the atmosphere is cozy and they are not bland.
How the fuck is trying to escape an Eldritch Abomination and other scary shit comfy?

>Implying there’s such a thing as “real comfy”
Anti comfy fags are just as bad as comfy fags.

>by that logic i can call every cartoon comfy

Problem solverz? Ultra comfy

The last decade had plenty of decent action shows thrown into the mix.

You know what?
I could honestly see Problem Solverz being comfy in an ASMR kind of way.

Saw bits of episode animatics while passing through Disney TVA. It's honestly great! Very funny and cute, it's like an odd mix of Harvey Beaks and Hey Arnold if I had to compare it to anything.

I’m pretty sure most action shows would fall under lore.
And outside of Avatar, what were some actually decent action cartoons?

Kim Possible
Fillmore
Samurai Jack
Kids Next Door
Teen Titans
Danny Phantom
Megas XLR
Ben 10
The Clone Wars cartoon

Would KND and Danny Phantom count as actions shows? They could be pretty goofy at times.

Action comedies I guess, you can't deny they had a lot of action though even if they had plenty of comedic bits.
Even Avatar had plenty of comedy mixed in.

>No xiaolin showdown

You dumb fuck
Are you really asking if Danny Phantom is an action show?
Danny Fucking Phantom?
Dude fought ghosts every episode.
Then he usually had to run to avoid exposing himself to his family.
Then the ghost would jeopardize the town.
And then fight the ghost again.
Fighting. Fleeing. Peril.
Every episode.
And you think because Hartman was able to inject some levity throughout the episode, that makes it not an action show?

Nothing is ever good.

the crew's mostly Harvey Beaks people and the Clarence people not moving onto Craig of the Creek (heck, even a few who are like Tiffany Ford apparently spend a brief time on BCG before returning to CN), with the main exceptions I know about being Ben Adams (regular show, billy dilley) and David Gemmill (Gravity Falls, Uncle Grandpa)