SOUTH PARK

SOUTH PARK
TITLE: SPLATTY TOMATO
Episode #2110 Air date: December 6, 2017

"The children of South Park claim to have seen Mr. Garrison lurking around town. The townspeople are angry that the President is scaring their children."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg
youtube.com/watch?v=puCTkxvsRPA
radiotimes.com/news/2017-07-07/south-park-to-cut-back-on-donald-trump-jokes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heidi confirmed for going splatty

>they are actually going to kill her off this time instead of faking us out in Skank Hunt

youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg

This song will be used for South Park's finale.

>more creek
oh hamburgers...

Didn't her whole arc begin with that suicide scare too? On that exact bridge?

I really really really hope she doesn't go splat

Sweet baby Jesus but wtf is creek doing there

Yeah, except it was a fakeout and she just threw her phone in the river.
i guess matt and trey are unironically all in on that huh. works for me

Actually they all have backpacks on and none of them look too distressed. I think they’re just hunting garrison slender man style or something.

I'm calling it, they are going to completely fuck this up at the last second and ruin the season overall

>more trump jokes
Didn't try and matt and trey said that they overdid it and wouldn't joke about him anymore?

it's already been shit, how much worse could it get?

Clip when?

How would you end the season?

Simple.
Matt and Trey visit Sup Forums every day for South Park ideas.
And one of the things they keep seeing a lot of is "More Creek"

So now Creek will be in every scene involving the kids.
They won't even say anything, and none of the other kids will even acknowledge they're there.
They'll just stand in the background holding hands.

>inb4 #HeidiDontDoIt

>Haven't made a Kenny episode in over two years

Heh, no.

All right, creekfags can go ahead and be happy as long as you don’t repost a single frame 50 times like on tumblr

With this? Either go with the finished the Canada-American war 2.0 idea or have it continue onto the next season

made rank 45 today, cant wait for next episode since creek seems to be playing a real role

hopfully I can make legend soon

Between their wives and the executives, pretty sure their balls are in a vice-grip right now

>content creators visit Sup Forums all the time and bow to our whims
>they didn't do a whole episode about Craig needing to calm down Tweek who was worried about Garrison's behavior, which they even did a brief callback to in the previous episode
Go to Sup Forums if you want to delusion post about how Sup Forums is some enormously powerful cultural force

>Matt and Trey listened to the creekfags
NOOOOOOOO

Why do you always bring up Sup Forums when attacking someone?

Please, Matt and Trey.

But where’s Kyle?

Where's Kahl in all this?

I assume that nuking Canada has consequences Garrison wasn't expecting, so he makes a run for it.

Kahl is going to pin it all on President Garrison, as a typical jew would

They never made a Trump joke! It's clearly Mr. Garrison with Trump's hair. ;)

Looking back, I'm really surprised they got away with this.
youtube.com/watch?v=puCTkxvsRPA

radiotimes.com/news/2017-07-07/south-park-to-cut-back-on-donald-trump-jokes/

see

I mean, only the minority of episodes actually had Garrison in them, and he was only really important in even less of them.
And it sounds like this episode may put Garrison back as himself in South Park

>more creek

this is wonderful

Clearly.

L O W

H A N G I N G

F R U I T

cant wait for my half episode since Ill be skipping the garrison side plot

I mean it sounds like both sides are trump related. One half is Garrison on the run, the other half is the kids looking for sightings of Garrison

>implying that's the first time Trey and Matt lied
Member when they promised to never allow edits on their episodes because it was offensive to someone?Member when they promised to refuse to work if the channel ever censured their jokes?Member when they said that they were ready to go away for going too far?

Those guys are famous hypocrites.

>he doesn't realize this entire thing is going to be Trump related

>Creek has become the new Kenny
Oh for fuck’s sake

Trey and Matt are pissed because they had to probably scrap several scripts in production that they had thought out when Hillary was thought to be the elected. They're mad because they tried working ahead and it was all wasted.

I mean they literally have zero control over edits CC chooses to make to their show.

Hell, they very nearly got fired for submitting 200/201 at all.

Their mental gymnastics about how they are different from trolls because they are funny is bullshit too. The reality is there is no difference between them.

Heidi is looking pretty damn sad there.

Like she came to the bridge and the whole last year caught up with her.

Cartman doesn't look too worried so I doubt she made a scene prior, like about the KFC or something.

Please don't die Heidi we don't want you to die you have a hat like wendy that means you're relevant right not even bebe has a hat

>Member when they promised to never allow edits on their episodes because it was offensive to someone?Member when they promised to refuse to work if the channel ever censured their jokes?
you do realize comedy central editied it right before air, and matt and trey almost did quit over that with trey buying a plane ticket to africa and showing it to the head of cc

That's their fault for getting arrogant and only listening to the people in California then.
And their original idea sounded like shit too, so I'm glad it got destroyed.

Have Cartman and Heidi done it yet?

>That's their fault for getting arrogant and only listening to the people in California then.
vegas you tard. they asked vegas what the odds were for the election and went with hillary

doubt it, losing his virginity before stan and kyle is something he would 100% shit on them for

I want them to stay too, but this looks pretty damning unless they pull a bait and switch.
However, if they do mean to trick everyone,
they would probably make it seem like they spare her only for her to suddenly die over the last seconds of the episode.

Yet the edits were never undone, they promised to leave if that happened, more than once.

Yes.

>Wendy cheering for Cartman

That was so perfect

Close enough. Shit heads from California go to Vegas on the weekend.
t.works in Vegas.

>muh vegas
>muh predicted 16 elections
Oh geez, Clinton vs Bush, Bush vs Al Gore, Bush vs Kerry, Obama vs McCain, Obama vs Romney, what completely hard elections to call. not

actually if they hadnt made that faggot snobby remark no one would give a shit and this wouldnt even be a conversation

therea no excusing this theyre just hypocrites and thats that

Weidi looks Cute

And everyone thought trump vs hillary was another easy call. And by all normal logic it was

>they broke their promises again
Matt and Trey should seriously stop doing interviews, that shit is getting more embarassing than trump twitter.

candy makes a comback bby!

that seems retarded especially since both Matt and Trey seem like the type of people who've lost a ton of money betting on games

>And by all normal logic it was
IT WAS HER TURN

nothing is more embarrassing than a 70 yo man tweeting like a teenage girl

Do a flip.

All this butthurt about Trump is worse than arguing about ships.

>and everyone
Not me. I realized he had a chance as far back as the primaries just by going around the local environment and seeing Trump was hitting a nerve with his talk on NAFTA and the Coal industry. One of the advantages of living in Appalachia I guess.

If they can somehow retcon Garrison just being Garrison again, I'm fine with it. I don't support Trump, but I was looking forward to them moving away from it. Had a feeling they wouldn't though, but I've enjoyed this season overall. Much more than the last one.

holy shit, all of my favorite characters in one screencap? i cannot wait for wednesday

thats what they did for the last few elections

>taking your gf on a trip with your buds

Weak

This definitely makes it seem like her final episode if they're going full circle like that

why are tweek and craig thrown into their drama though? Are they the model good relationship trying to help them out?

If you really did believe it then why are you here and not rolling in 20:1 odds?

Matt and Trey have spent too much time in California and dealing with faggots at Broadway.

They've let their minds turn to liberal mush.

Are Matt and Trey legitimately shipping Tweek and Craig at this point or are they doing this for shits and giggles?

Cause you can only do this so much before you start raising some eyebrows.

>I don't support Trump
get fucked faggot your kind lost

Guess we'll see

>implying I had any money to throw around

Take Sup Forums to

tbf, it did look like Hillary would win, because the media was on Trump's shit like white on rice. I ain't saying it was "EVEN TEXAS WAS UP FOR GRABS FOR DEMS!", but no one would've guessed that Trump would win by that much or even break the Blue Wall. Any Trump voter that would tell you that they knew Trump would win is full of shit.

I can't even tell if this is a Garrison being creepy plot or Trump parody.

>not talking about politics while talking about THE MOST POLITICAL CARTOON OF ALL TIMES
Make a thread about Clarence them

>More Creek, as well as Heidi finally offing herself
Truly, we live in the best timeline. God bless M&T.

The media was emotionally compromised by December of 2015, last I'll say on the matter.

When it's your own creation it's not shipping, it's just writing.

Soon.

I honestly think they genuinely ship them. The whole sp staff does. Matt and Trey are 100% confirmed fudanshis.

If it doesn’t relate directly to the cartoon, like a reference in the show, it’s off topic and derailing

If I knew I could have bet on the election I would have tossed 100 on Trump in a heartbeat. I didn't really like either of them but I knew between Hillary's general likability and the protest voters going 3rd party he'd win. Feels bad.

>cartman asks tweek and craig for relationship advice

if it happens then someone frome thr show DOES use these threads
and if they do im glady theyre listening to the creek boyz

Today, I will remind them.

>that image
If we get something like this (or even them official ending their friendship), this episode will be good for me.
Just something about Stan and Kyle please

I guess I could see them confronting Garrison, but then he says that Kyle got him to do it

This, if only I had cash on me at the time

Probably It

If theres something of any relevance with different possible outcomes, you can bet on it

People were making bets about the Harry Potter books (like whether Harry would die in the last one)

handholding is too established now
when are they going to hug

It's so weird seeing Wendy do the X eyes thing

That's what happened last year after the election, sure, but a year later? And after they said they wouldn't go so heavy on Trump because it was stale? Nuh uh. I think they lost it this season, they couldn't think of anything, and took the easy way out, with more continuity and more Trumpison.

You'll vote too! You'll vote too!

>Garrison
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>No Kyle
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

>If we get something like this (or even them official ending their friendship), this episode will be good for me.
I want to see them talking with each other about things, but them legitimately ending their friendship entirely would just be so fucking depressing. Especially since they've been together for so long.