The best ship can still happen. Korra can fuck up her relationship with Asami just like everything else...

The best ship can still happen. Korra can fuck up her relationship with Asami just like everything else. It would be going full circle.

And you can also learn to move on fag.

No.

>implying Bolin will ever get out from under Opal's boot
Nice try, faggot.

This is best ship.

She's a filthy dyke, get over it user.

Nah, that ship has sailed. I was honestly intriqued to see where it would lead since main characters (let alone strong female main characters) rarely date the humorous sidekick. But then they made the whole romance subplot follow every romance novel out there where the main character first hates the sexy guy but then after few hiccups starts loving each other for no reason.

And then in later season where they clearly didn't know what the fuck they were doing anyway, they made her a lesbian to score easy virtue signaling points.

>(let alone strong female main characters) rarely date the humorous sidekick
Kim Possible

Pretty sure at this point Korra would rather hatefuck Kuvira.

Bad example because everything after they got together was subpar to the previous seasons.

Which is why you don't hook them up to begin with.

>Best ship
Anything could be considered best ship when compared to Korrasami.

only as long as it stayed non-canon. The moment it became canon, people would hate it just as much. The only reason people hate Korrasami so much is because it's canon. Back when it was a harmless, very unlikely crackship, it was pretty popular and no one seemed to have had any extreme emotions towards it.

It's hated not because it's canon, but because it was an asspull at the end of the series for SJW points. I liked the ship before it was canon, but it's execution just ruined it for me.

Asami should've been the LI from the start, or they should've stuck with Makorra.

Desna X Bolin is the best ship tho

Borra is terrible. Bolin is a shitty character and he deserves to be either alone or with a noncharacter like Opal.

>girl character ends up with a girl character
>Internet: THAT'S IT, she's a CONFIRMED LESBIAN. A total DYKE. There's literally NO WAY ON EARTH she could be bisexual!
Every time.

No, user. You can never go from more progressive to less progressive. That's not how virtue signalling works.

Unless... Bolin becomes a trans woman?

>heterosexual character out of no where decides theyre not without going through emotions or a personal dilemma
>this character is female

yeah im sure the lezbos youve meet just decided one day "yep im gay, hey slut wanna scissor?"

I mean, they kinda can't run it back now.

>heterosexual character
Bruh, every character can be assumed to be bisexual until proven otherwise. You just have no proof that she was strictly hetero or homo, and if at any point the showrunners were ever leaning towards a hetero ship, doesn't make it seem all the likely that she was bi the whole damn time?

Too late ;_;

>every character can be assumed to be bisexual until proven otherwise
you are the reason fanfiction is cancerous

you can use this logic irl too but it doesnt make it any less true or any less retarded

Korra and Asami using Bolin as a sperm donor would be very progressive because...
Reasons.

I immediately regretted writing 'every' and wished I'd said 'any'. Any character CAN be assumed to be bi if there's no proof they're not. Not that they should be assumed, but they can be. There's nothing illogical about that statement.

Now that I'm aware of this I can see that it is clearly the superior ship.

You sad faggots only like this because you self-insert as Bolin because he's a loser just like you and vaguely chubby.

but if theyve BEEN in heterosexual relationships it can be ASSUMED theyre het
just putting out the ol "yeah Ive always been this way and have never questioned myself or my sexuality"

not only is it unrealistic but its insulting as someone whos actually a faggot, that shit is a dilemma no matter who you are since youre born into a society where MOST people are straight so you assume you are yourself
you dont just decide one day "oh im gay now" you go through those thoughts and emotions, even if you dont go emo about it you still have the thoughts

korra just went from 2 hetero relationships and a friendship with a girl to straight lez with ZERO character development
but I guess asking character development on the worst avatar in history is too much to ask anyway

I'd watch it.

Consider user, do you think the kind of fans Korra was made lesbiants to placate would *ever* accept her as Bisexual?

the B and T of LGBT are definitively second class citizens of the tolerance movement. B are seen as traitors by L and G, and T is seen as male invaders by Feminists. Most of these groups operate under their own forms of intolerance. The notion that someone could be B is theoretically possible under the narrative that one is gay or straight inherently, but it does not sit very comfortably regardless.

The respect of the SJW is a one way street. If they tried to back it up and say Korra was bi, there would be riots. It would be seen as an erasure of her homosexuality. Tumblr would revolt, and they'd have the cluster fuck of the original shows shipper tantrums all over again.

No, Korra is a carpet shagger, now and forever. The public will allow nothing else, because there are only absolutes

But you're saying this from the perspective of someone who is only attracted to their own sex. I've had bisexual friends before and if they had to suffer through some horrible emotional crisis just to get to the point where they could admit they liked guys and girls, they sure never told me. Most were just like "yay, being bi means twice the fun".

>because...
>Reasons.
Well I mean, physically he's a very good specimen. He has good genes, is much more jacked than his more wiry brother, and he's a film start to boot. Maybe he's not the brightest bulb, but Asami is a genius so it balances out.

silli homo. only fire nation is intolerant of the gays. everyone else is accepting and gay friendly. even the water tribe with their strict gender roles

No, I get your point. The idea that she's bi will likely never catch on and become fanon, and even if the show's creators were to declare it canon, there would definitely be some backlash from L and G.

no im bi bro I just use the term faggy to mean anyone thats queer

but its not a "horrible emotional crisis" its more like you start having feelings for someone of the same sex and you have to take a new look at yourself since youre not the same afterwards

some people accept it easily and some go through denial but the point is that it happens EVERY time, no one just IS hetero as a child and then in their teens when theyre in the locker room and get aroused just think "yeah I figured" and act as if its no biggy, thats what leftys WISH it was like but its not

its not about acceptance or not, you could live in the most gay friendly town but if you grow up hetero and then find out youre attracted to the same sex thats a dilemma
that is UNLESS you grow up in a place where being gay IS the norm, then you have the opposite where you finding out that youre hetero is a dilemma

its about self image and if what you grow up as doesnt match what you really are really effects a person
(dont bring this to trannys tho they just need mental help)

>HERE'S HOW BERNIE CAN STILL WIN

get over it jesus

I believe it can still happen!

i'm a little ashamed to admit I got turned on by Neonomicon when the fishman rape seemed to turn consensual

>mmffw there's a pretty well written fic on Ao3 that actually develops the characters with sometimes horrific consequences that hasn't been updated in almost a month
>mmffw there will be no Netflix movie with a higher rating revolving around Bolin dealing with the fact he had to melt motherfuckers and he realizes that he's basically a human WMD

I always get the feeling bolinfags are the same as beastboy fags.

They like to self insert as the "funnyguy" and its really off putting for the ship they like. It makes the characters a bit fucking dull aswell

>Ao3
Attack on Threetan?

How can people even self insert as them especially Beastboy? I mean I like Bolin, but I am no where near close to like him. Still I don't know why people would ship best boy with the worst girl? Let them have their shitty forced lesbian couple.

Bolin's ship has sunk. Actually no, it's worse than sunk, it was given a viking fucking funeral.

Mako? That ship hit an iceberg so fast he'd rather take royal cock up the ass than consider it again.

And you know what? She's going to ruin it with Assami too. She will keep pushing and pushing and just like every other relationship Korra's been in, she will ruin it. It will break Assami's heart, but she will be able to move on.

At this point, THIS is the only relationship Korra can handle. And it's probably the healthiest one for everyone around her, as the only one who would get hurt in the crossfire is Korra. If Korra is dating Korra, the only person who will have to endure the suffering that will come about from it is Korra. The only one who will suffer is the one who deserves it the most. You know this is the truth, Sup Forums. Face it. Embrace it. Spare everyone from having to endure her at her worst again.

But what if Korra cheats on Korra with Korra?

Fuck off Bolinfags.
BUT MUH OT3 XD
Kys. Worse than Makorra. At least they dont spam threads with shitty fanfiction.

ITS OVER. STOP CRYING.

Archive of Our own

I was really hoping Korra would be person to look up. Instead someone with no real redeeming qualities who has to tell everyone she is a strong woman who loves pussy. Is it really so hard to make a female character likable and strong without making them lesbian or have some shitty dyke haircut?

All you need are decent writers.

Korra didn't get them.

Bolin deserves better at this point

she needs to give up on relationships and just have one-night stands instead
I think everyone-including her- would be much happier that way

You know what? Bolin can go fuck himself.
More than any other character he's a tumor of the cancerous writing.
The constant need to shove him into every single plot and let him unproductively and unfunnily flap his gums while everyone stands around, waiting for his stand-up routine to be over, dragged the show down.
He was a pro-athlete, a movie-star, a propaganda minister, he mastered a super rare bending technique and had more relationships than any other character in the show, all while being functionally retarded.
HE GOT ENOUGH GOING ON.

At least Asami has the decency to shut up, stand in the corner and look pretty. Nobody pretends she's anything more than Korra's cunnilingus machine at this point.

He also has dark hair and green eyes so the kid could still look kinda like Asami.

How the fuck do you beat lava?

With water?

Lightning in the head.