Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

brown mystery-race tumblr features and weird posture

Female

The Girl who Cucked the World.

>tumblr features
I do wonder about those freckles. Can middle easterners even get those?

She is not only a Jew, but also carries the king of jews.

Adulterous slut.

she really should not have been traveling that far into her pregnancy.

That's such a Sup Forums thing to say.

Joseph had to go back to his birth place to register, or Tony Stark would have hunted them down.

They really had no choice.

that's such a huge faggot thing to say

>that's such a huge butthurt thing to say

user, are you aware that Middle Eastern people are literally the same race as Europeans? Light skinned ones do exist, to the point of having light hair and/or eyes sometimes, especially in the Levantine regions such as Israel, Turkey, Syria, and Lebanon.

She's a dark skinned Jew dude, there's nothing mysterious about her.

Sony pictures animation

Kek

God liked his jailbait

She looks closer to the last "okay" than the first "not okay".

No she doesn't

>middle eastern woman in 1st century Judea
>hurr durr why is she brown
Found an amerimutt

No.

Her taste in men is horrible.

If I draw rule 34 of her do i go straight to hell ,or is it okay because she's a fictionalized interpretation of a religious figure?

This is as confusing as Mohammed, Voldemort, or Beetlejuice.

she's not pregnant or exposed enough

Wacky black female camel sidekick.

Didn't do anything, but got a cult dedicated to her.

She believes in god. Yeah, believing in something that doesn't make sense and is based on nothing is a flaw.

Being a cuck to god

Cosmic cucked

>visited by an angel
>given a child by the holy spirit
I think she has some pretty strong ground for belief

Pretty sure God is petty, so be petty in return.
Bit of a difference between now and two thousand years ago, when people believed that the next hill over could have a dragon sleeping in it.

She's a slut

Fucked two different guys

I bet Civil War Stark would have tried to get Jesus Christ to register if he showed up in America, and then tried to force him to join the Shield Meta-Conscript Army.

God gave her the holy spirit... in her vagina, for 40 days and 40 nights.

Doesn't have enough preg art.

>user, are you aware that Middle Eastern people are literally the same race as Europeans?
Couldn't be any more wrong. They are distinct on all genetic charts in their own catagory. You can't honestly think a celtic/nordic and a middle eastern we are both the same, do you?

>Sentinels showing up in Betlehem

you mean Joseph

>Mary and Joseph were depicted as Millennials in this movie
Lol

she's not a pink goat that lactates.

Jesus's estimated birth year is used to mark the beginning and end of millennia, give or take a few years

first of all, "middle eastern" isn't a race, there's a boatload of races that live in the middle east and north africa, and they're all caucasian just like europoors are.

I always get a laugh when I see "Current Era" like we're supposed to forget that the birth year of Jesus is what we use to count the years by.

caucasian isn't a race either. It's a region. White is a race. Those residing in the middle east are not white. They are distinct look at any genetic chart and you see they are clearly different from celts and nords.

We should bring back stonings desu

>white is a race
>celts and nords aren't distinct on any genetic chart
(you)

got pregnant by someone that was not her husband.

isn't she in the part of the world where they stone women to death for shit like that?

They are white and closer to each other than they are closer to those who live in the middle east with very very few exceptions. Caucasian refers to the caucus region not a specific race. White refers to r1b r1a

>caucasian isn't a race either
>it's a religion

Youre some kinda new age retarded, user

Caucasian comes from the name of a region you dolt. No r1a r1b? Not white.

>confused "region" with "religion"
Lmfao

no can red

>brown virgin milf with freckles
Damn

You're some kind of new age retard, aren't you?

She doesn’t look 13/14.

>what is r1a and r1b?

>Caucasian refers to the caucus region not a specific race
No, it refers to the groups of races that can trace their origion to that area which includes Yuropoors, MENA peoples and Indo-Persians.

So it's NOT a specific race, it a region people traced their ancestry to and have since diversified into their own distinct groups. Thanks.

>Find a flaw
She was in the movie "The Star"

both r1a and r1b haplogroups can be found in the middle east and even into the Indian sub-continent
gj, ge

You just proved the other anons point. You even used the word "races" referring to the people who could be traced back to the region in question which include a vast variety of races. White is a race. Caucasian refers to a specific region, not a specific race.

Caucasian is a race in the way "Asian" and "African" denote race.

But they arenot as strong as those found in Europe as the middle east is a melting pot considering its geographic location. The middle east is a little bit of everything, but they are not white specifically with a few exception

No. Caucasian can include Africans as long as they live in the north.

I have literally never seen anyone who looks like this in America.

R1b is found at higher concentrations in central Asia and the Indian subcontinent than it is in western Europe

(((Female)))

Nobody except we-wuzzers cont North Africa the same as Sub-Saharan Africa in anything but geography.

user you can look it up. R1a and r1b are known as the white genes in dna and whites have the highest concentration of both r1a and r1b. No debating this.

The usa government does. Look it up, it's used as a blanket term for a region. Middle Eastern er and Africans fall under it because of where they reside not their race.

Region, as in Caucus mountains

Wrong.

REGION. not RELIGION. It refers to a REGION that people originated from, not their race in particular. Its a VERY broad term that extends to the tip of africa. DNA is what you want to go by if you want to make distinction between races not a region, see

What the fuck is D and why does japan have so much more compared to other asians?

>have hit such a point in contrarianism that people are actually getting mad that a middle-eastern woman isn't depicted as being white
>NOT MUH MARY

>R1a found in higher concentrations in India and Central Asia than in Western Europe
Guess Indians and Central Asians are white too.

I thought the thread is not about what is "white" and people are completely ignoring the op? In other words completely derailed because no one wants to talk about such a shitty movie.

Guess they really were spawned from Amaterasu...

>Implying she isn’t just a cheating whore who’s using God as an excuse.

The user said it was R!b, not r1a

How the fuck does this thread turn into what counts as white and what doesn’t?

Blame the Catholics for white washing Mary.

*r1b

Now I want a drawfag to do a fourway r34 of Mary, Mohammed, Voldemort, and Beetlejuice.

When a threads topic is complete shit, people will do litterally anything to derail it, even delve into Sup Forumsshit.

because the movie is so shitty no one wants to talk about it so its now a politics threads.

r1b is the true white gene. R1a is for rice/curry niggas.

the other user said r1a was also "the white gene" (lmao), so I guess Indians and Central Asians are now whites too.

I'm not the same user, so I don't know his opinion. I'd say r1b is the white gene, r1a is also credited i guess but its more to with with r1b than anything.

I'd say not because they(r1a and r1b) aren't more than 50% of their genetic makeup.

I fucking KNEW it. Italians aren't white! They are mongrels from race mixing with shitskins.

>r1a isn't the white gene,it's r1b!
>mfw spaniards and portoguese are more white than germs and scandis

Yes, those are white. Your point?

>an actual brown Mary in western media
Granted I don't watch religious stuff but I remember she always used to be blonde, blue-eyed and white and then they slowly started sliding towards ambiguously brown with dark hair.

No one said r1a wasn't a white gene, just not as indicative as r1b. Germans have more r1a AND have a large mixture of r1a than ports and Spaniards, they are white as fuck. Are you one of those people who don't think white isn't a race of people that cant be distinguished form other races via genetics? How brown is your skin?

lel stormfront literally seething

Cucked Joseph

Germans have more r1a AND have a large mixture of r1b*

Not really, he's completely ignoring the fact that indians and asians have other admixtures not found in whites that set them apart.