What're the funniest/best Dr. Doom lines?

What're the funniest/best Dr. Doom lines?

TOOT

Just imagine the kind of educational TV they have in Latveria.

>Doom demands that you eat your vegetables
>Doom demands you master the multiplication tables
>Doom demands that teeth be brushed two times a day

>Doom demands that you recycle your recyclables
>Doom demands that you put your compost in a compost bin
>Doom demands that you sleep at least eight hours a night
>Doom demands that you have a good day
Would be comfy, so long as you do what he says I feel like life would be nice as fuck in Latveria. Most potential criminals wouldn't do shit because they'd have to then deal with Dr. Doom.

The worst thing he'd have to fear is some misguided superhero who didn't get the memo stirring up shit.

In fact, the Saturday morning cartoons in Latveria are probably exactly that: Doom protecting Latveria from the foreign devils that try to prevent him from making the sun rise and the grass grow.

Might as well get it out of the way

I wanna watch that now

>'Kids, you're living under a tyrant!'
>Doom shows up, punches hero and the kids cheer
>'Fool, the people love me. I am the HERO of Latveria.'
Kino. Dictators tend to fuck shit up, but I feel like Dr. Doom knows how to run Latveria well. Kind of like how Adam runs Kahndaq.

I like Trekkie Doom, but only when mentions of it are kept to a minimum.

I want this kind of comfy Comic about Doom and Latveria!

Same. Just his day to day life as the ruler of Latveria, walking around the streets, meeting with people who need help etc. would be cozy.

Doom doesnt allow elections because well... people are dumb, and he literally knows better.
>No democracy means EVIL to liberal democracies
>Latverians probably free like you and me, quality of life like Scandinavia, just cant vote
>Aint no richy-rich old fucks passing bills to crush poor people and give more money to corporations, no sir

>yfw Gyppo tries to pass off as Royalty
>yfw Chad Stark outshines the Virgin Von Doom
Kek

True. Doom is smart enough to know better than the vast majority of the planet, and knows more about his country than anyone else for sure. The people love Doom, and he protects them for it.

>Valeria von Doom

Is she still around?

I wonder what life is like in Latveria, on a day to day basis? Can one emigrate to Latveria?

>Crush poor to give money to rich.
No, it's Crush middle class to give money to the poor.
And the rich can do what they want as long as they pay 40% taxes.

It's probably worth quiting my job to get on welfare and use govt benefits. Only reason I don't is because I want to try to progress to a point where the govt taking 40% of my money doesn't bother me.

>NEET unironically thinking fascism is better than Democracy
How braindead are you fucks?

>but muh Doom is smart
Even if that was the case, what happens when he dies? Who guarantees you Kristoff or his offspring are going to be good leaders?

And Hell, don't you people have aspirations? Don't you want to be something grand yourselves? Under Doom there would be no corporations, no metric of success, nothing. People would work FOR Doom, on things Doom considers worthy. Everyone else would live the comfy life of a peasant, or the somewhat comfier life of an ambassador or high ranking scientist or whatever.

You wouldn't have the freedom to start your own business, be enterpreneur or just... give a shot at that thing you've been meaning to do.
Do you really want to live a "comfy" but unremarkable life?

I'll never understand you people. You hate SJWs, you complain about Commies and Liberals, and then want to live under the iron first of a Gyppo in a Communist society.

>doom
>ever dying

top kekaroni, nigger, my glorious leader shall live on forever

>Even if that was the case, what happens when he dies? Who guarantees you Kristoff or his offspring are going to be good leaders?
Doombots

Sup Forums is full of commies and SJWs. Sup Forums more than other boards.

Don't make sweeping generalization when it's a mixed site.

Most of your "Sup Forums Nazis" hate facism

>he doesn't want to live in a comfy world where you don't have to worry about much in your day to day life
What are you, a faggot?

Eh, fair enough.
>implying Doombots are as good as the real thing

But apart from that, does literally nothing else bother you? Do you just want NEETbux, a small cozy house and that's it? You're willing to sacrifice freedom and the chance to follow your passions for that?!

I always liked that one time Doom purposefully exposed himself to Purple Man just so he could tell him to fuck off

I'm now imagining Doom binging on ST episodes, pointing out everything that's wrong with them on a scientific and socio-economic level while still loving the hell out of them.

If they want to follow their passions, they can always emigrate to some other country. Doom doesn't force people to live in Latveria, they live their because they want too.

Yes, they are. The sheep want to be herdes. This shouldn't be news to you.

>he thinks Doom can't make Doombots that are perfect
Silly.

>Would be comfy, so long as you do what he says I feel like life would be nice as fuck in Latveria.

It basically is. Mind you, most people are farmers, the place is kind of locked in a time capsule

I like to imagine Star Trek was the first contact Doom had with American culture when he finally left Latveria for college. Just imagine semi-autistic teenager Doom obsessing over Star Trek while being really tsundere about this "cultural trash"

Latveria dosn't have schools or TV.

Being a farmer in a small, cozy country would be hard work but it seems like it would be a perfectly fine life. Only shit they'd have to worry about is some hero coming in and trying to 'liberate' people who don't need, nor want it.

This is what we call the Doom paradox, though.

"Can Doom make a Doombot so perfect it's as good as or better than Dr. Doom?"

Questions like these boggle the mind. Particularty after the headsman has your head off

Where should I begin with Doom?

>Doesn't have schools
It has now that Riri overtook the Latverian government and reinstated public education to all the poor children!

An image.
I will accept a written story if your not shitm

>Latveria dosn't have schools
Bullshit. Doom would never allow that.

True. However, why spend time questioning Doom when your life is already pretty much perfect. The vast majority of the country absolutely loves Doom. And it's been shown he's the best leader they have, because whenever he's been deposed in the comics Latveria almost immediately goes to shit.Only reason it still exists really is because of the threat of having to face the wrath of Doom if they were to invade his country.

Think again, dickweed.

Canonically, Latveria has - or had - a university for the gifted, IIRC.

Given that Latveria seems very much like a Bavarian town stuck in the 17th or 18th century, it is in fact very likely it doesn't have public schools as we would understand them - particularly because the Prussian School Model, on which our conception of "Schools" are based, didn't exist until the late 18th or 19th century.

This does not mean that the populace are a bunch of ignorant, dirt farming rubes. It very clearly has from the images we've seen, quaint villages, medieval style cities, automobiles, etc. It likely lean more rustic than cosmopolitan, especially since once you enter Latveria you cannot leave without special dispensation from Doom (thus limiting importation trade), but that doesn't mean they don't have television or the internet.

Rather than Public Schools, Latveria very likely has a system of PRIVATE institutions funded by the patronage of the nobility (note: Doom is the only nobility, and controls all wealth in Latveria), as well as apprenticeships and trade schools. We do know that Latveria DOES have an academic elite as Doom ultimately needs scientists and lackeys to berate for their incompetence or delegate less important projects to. The children of those families favored by Doom likely enjoy the opportunity to attend schools outside of Latveria, as there is no idea Doom cannot take and improve, no matter how insipid the western mind that spawned it.

So... RiRi was right that Latveria did not have schools - it probably didn't. That does not mean that Latveria did not have education.

Eh, dunno, I'm seeing support for a literal Gyppo Dictator. That's the lowest of the low.

>he'd give up his freedom and rights for a mediocre life just because it's easy
No, I'm not a faggot, I just have dreams and aspirations,and the decency to allow others to chase theirs. Not all of us as NEETs who are scared of giving it all. I'd rather try to reach the top and fail, than be content with mediocrity.

If everyone thought like you people, nothing would progress or change. We'd all be wallowing in absolute averegeness. Your goal should be to get as high as you can, not keep everyone at the middle.

We say this when Doom's narrative has been a mess. In the 60s through 70s he was a Stalin level tyrant over his people and come the 80s he was more like an Ayn Rand villain. The 90s he was full psychopathic monster willing to send a child and mother to hell and kill his lover to wear her skin as magic armor and in the 00s he was back to Stalin mode. come the late 00s early 10s he basically juggled between antihero and North Korea in terms of how he dealt with others and his people. Dooms character has been all over the place to where what a person think Doom "would allow" projects more of what they want Doom to be/what they want to wank off to.

For fuck sake are you people stupid on purpose?
>Doom leaves Latveria
>Country goes into a Civil War
>a civil war that ruined the nation
>Because the nation is in ruins and civil war that means no government services such as schools

>>Doom leaves Latveria
Stopped reading there, Bendis.

The King had it pen that Doom would never allow the masses to be educated, that his ego would never dare risk suffering an educated people.

Doom doesn't allow people to immigrate or leave. And besides, we're talking about a Doom-controlled world here. If he ruled everything, then no place would be safe from him.

Dunno, it just seems so...surreal to me. I can buy the Edgy Doomfags wanting to BE Doom as in ruling everything themselves, it's a classic power fantasy. But to cheer HIM? To want to leave under HIM?

It baffles me that there are people who don't value their rights and freedom. Who don't want to succeed or be exceptional. Even if you fail, at least you tried. That's 10 times more admirable than somebody who gave up everything for "comfiness".

The incorruptible strong man is an appealing fantasy. It's strictly fantasy, but it's why people constantly go in for such strong men throughout history, even till today.

>you're just a nameless farmer
>but the Glorious Leader has given you a comfy house
>and your children will also be nameless farmers
>or maybe lackeys for the Glorious Master and get to migrate from cozy house to cozy flat
Truly a """perfect""" life...

I have no desire to succeed or be exceptional. As long as "rights" and "freedom" mean that I'm not in pain, I'm fine.

That said, I wouldn't want someone like Doom to rule, for the sake of people who do.

Like I said, I get wanting to BE the strongman, but I just cannot fathom people supporting them. Only the lowliest, most cowardly scum would give up their chances for a "cozy" life. It's disgusting.

Sometimes all people want is the pursuit of happiness

Wouldn't be the first time he left the country
What king?

>I have no desire to succeed or be exceptional. As long as "rights" and "freedom" mean that I'm not in pain, I'm fine.
Eh fair enough.

>That said, I wouldn't want someone like Doom to rule, for the sake of people who do.
Bingo. Even if you don't care about doing something extraordinary, why would you be in favor of taking away the opportunity from the people who do?

Because fuck other people

>Bingo. Even if you don't care about doing something extraordinary, why would you be in favor of taking away the opportunity from the people who do?
Tall poppy syndrome.

So they'd just condemn everyone to an unhappy life because they're such cowards to strive for anything?

Both a coward NEET and an evil asshole. Huh...

>EVERYONE CAN SUCCEED
>EVERYONE SHOULD BE THE BEST
>YEAAAAAAAAH

What an incredibly American sentiment

you say that like it's wrong somehow

So at what point did you give up on life, user?

I note with amusement you presume it isn't, simply because it is American.

Latveria existed long before your ignoble stretch of colonies was founded by inferior European nations and Latveria will outlast you and your unproven, discredited idea's about the social contract.

>that teeth be brushed two times a day
>Only two
>Not at least three
>Not after every meal

>What If... Dr. Doom Was a Dentist?

Excessive tooth brushing may inspire vanity or wastefulness.

RIP your dentin

>implying I'm American
Kek. I still admire their persistance and the things the country was founded on though. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be the best.

>muh Facebook motivation xD
I'm not saying everybody's going to make it. Some will. Some won't. Right now a kid is getting gangraped or starving to death. Life is not fair. But that doesn't mean you should give up everything just to live easy. Even if you don'tcare about the freedom of choice, others do.

I'm actually Greek, and our modern nation was founded on the belief of freedom. Our flag literallymeans "freedomor death". Part of National Anthem is "better an hour of freedom than 40 years of enslavement". My father's side is a line of freedom fighters that never fell to the Ottoman rule.

So yeah, freedom's pretty important to me. Even if you don't care about your life, others do. And it's their right to strive for greatness, win or lose. And for that reason I do admire the Ideals America was established upon.

>inb4 degeneracy
Freedom to carve your own path doesn't mean total anarchy.

Latveria was created in the 14th century and it's a patch of land that never produced anything significant. Meanwhile the US is the goddamn US of A.

Oh hey a fellow greekbro

Right back at you!

Works for me.

Just as long as you agree it's the MODERN greeks and don't buy into 300 tier nonsense about the classical era greeks

>it's an "ancient Greekz were Nordics" episode
Eh, I'm not gonna get into it over a DOOM thread.

>Sup Forums is full of commies and SJWs. Sup Forums more than other boards.

Shut the fuck up.

You believe anything they tell you, don't you?

Don’t post this shit and pretend it’s serious

As canon as anything else.

Always gets a chuckle out of me

There really is a lot of potential in a story like that. Latervia's always had a problem of tell but don't show.
>6 part standalone series that documents the life of Joe Public during the Doom's reign
>Learn about all the different facts of public life
>The Law is enforced by Doombots - are they a public presence to re-enforce the will of Doom or are they a clandestine secret police that suppresses dissent?
>What's the condition of public health? Considering Doom's vast scientific and magical knowledge, can any citizen walk into a doctor's office and be cured of anything by the end of the day? We know that he has the cure for caner but you have to go t o Latveria and pledge loyalty for life to receive it
>Does the country accept immigration? Is there a quota? Do applicants need a specific skill set or is loyalty to Doom the only prerequisite?
>Is everyone in Latveria gainfully employed? Is it a service based economy or one based on construction? Does everyone get work after the latest bout of superhero attacks to help rebuild? Or is everything done by Doombots?
So much to see and to learn but I doubt we'll ever get it. At least, not with any kind of good writing or credibility.

i find it hilarious that someone was paid to write this

>>What's the condition of public health?
As good as in Arstotzka.

Doom's too smart to fall for the brushing teeth with poison meme.

What do multiple Dooms talk about, are they in agreement on everything or do they try to one up each other constantly to prove they are the real Doom.?

I liked Avengers AI because it was the closest thing we had to a Pym-Family book.

Isn't Doom god though?

>There are things greater than Doom
HERESY

Doom isn't just a guy who thinks he's more clever than you, he absolutely is in every respect. And he has a time machine. Democracy is a solution to a problem, but it isn't the only solution.

They immediately recognize all but one is a doombot, and so immediately, with their DOOM-tier intellect, determine which of them is not the Doombot, and thus defer to the REAL DOOM.

Doom in his PJs? Do they have footies?

i was just about to have a huge internet flip out, and then the sad truth of what you said hit me.

>There's a world ending cataclysm going down, all hands on deck, is our mission as SHIELD agents to fight back this threat to humanity
>lmao sorry gotta bow down on my carpet for a bit rn

WHO IS THIS THOT

>anything they tell you
"they" being the line on my paycheck telling me how much is taken out in taxes?
Or the instagram pictures of welfare leeches bragging about how much their welfare check is?

Doesn't matter. Even if he was legitimatelly a great ruler and leader and everything else, he's making people dependent on him and keeping them bellow a certain threshold. Nobody is allowed to ascend, to do anything special, to create, everybody has to go with Doom's waters, do what Doom tells them, etc,etc. That's simply not a way for humanity to move forward. DoomWar was pure Wanking for DoomFags.

Just think about it. You're cheering a tyrannical & fascist Gypsy, who's held on an imaginary grudge fr years, and has thrown kids in Hell. Reeeaaaally think about it...

How much is their welfare check?

University degrees are compulsory in Latveria, they aren't just farmers

>Misguided hero attempts to 'liberate' Latveria
>They are beat down by the people they try to liberate
>When they make up, they are restrained to a chair with Doom himself presiding over them
>He flicks on a TV, the hero is steeled for whatever tortures they are to endure
>It's set to play the first four seasons of 'Doom and Gloom', where a young Doom goes on adventures and learns the dangers of societies that aren't directly ruled by him

>not knowing Jack "the King" Kirby
Why are you even here