ITT: We reboot King of the Hill

ITT: We reboot King of the Hill

Cold opener is Hank and Peggy throwing a party for the 2017 presidential elections, Hank smiles at Trump's victory and comments how "Everything is going to be okay from now on" cue opening theme song. 14 year old Good Hank arrives on the doorstep to Hank and Peggy's house and Hank has no other choice but to take him in. Bobby graduated High School and is touring the USA, using the skills he learned over the course of the first series to make money on the side supporting his gigs at comedy clubs. Peggy has a v-log or a web page that dedicated to Mexican and Spanish culture but it is mocked by actual Mexicans who think she isn't being serious. Bill is in a successful marriage running a barber shop with his new wife contrasting how bleak the new atmosphere is, Dale has a Youtube channel related to conspiracy stuff and actually uncovers something meanwhile Boomhauer is still Boomhauer but can't cope with how fast technology is with modern dating. The premier is all about Hank coping with change as Lady Bird dies and he decides to give her a proper burial with the help of his brother who he finds actually gets along with pretty well. Lucky hit it big and became a country western singer and he and Luanne moved away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

I like where this is going

That's not a reboot you fag, that's a continuation of the original show. Also Hank would consider Trump anything other than a jackass.

*would not

>2017 presidential elections

No he wouldn't

>v-log

I swear I heard "vee-lawwg" in her voice.

Dude, he had an existential crisis forcing himself to vote for Bush in that one episode.

He absolutely would think Trump is a jackass. He wouldn’t have voted Democrat though.

it was all because of his handshake

Dude Trump eats steak with ketchup and well done thats already guaranteed strife between them

To many modern references. The Myspace episode is still irking to watch because of this

> What if the president wants his steak well done?
> Watch your tongue, Good Hank. Donald Trump is not a communist.

>Don't look at me like that, I know the man's a complete jackass, but voting for him was the right call and we've done alright with him in the White House. I'm not asking you to like the man, just to respect the office.
>IT WAS HER TURN, HANK!
>Jesus, Peg, would you just let it go already?

>Luanne is dead
>Lucky is dead
I think they should take that into consideration if they were to ever continue the show. Instead of just writing them off as having moved away, actually have them be dead and have the Hills take care of Gracie. I think them raising a girl would be pretty interesting.

>He wouldn’t have voted Democrat though.
Not even Jim "I killed fitty men" Webb?

>Hank smiles at Trump's victory and comments how "Everything is going to be okay from now on"

Hank had trouble voting for George W because of his handshake, it's not in his character to support Trump. Boomhauer might. Dale could go any direction. Bill would probably pick his candidate based on who he wanted approval from at the time.

>Show ends in 2010
>Somehow 13 years pass for GH to grow up

What kind of timeline are you on?

No Luanne? Whats the point of a cartoon with no one to fap to?

Hank nearly killed himself because he couldn’t handle the fact that his president had a weak handshake.

Do you think for a SECOND that Hank would have any kind of joy or relief that a tiny handed businessman from New York who eats well done steak with ketchup is president?

Dale wouldn't vote, we know this.

Trump openly admits to eating steak well-done with ketchup. Hank would never vote for him.

Boomhauer would've voted for Hillary to use that as leverage to score with politically active chicks.

Dale wouldn't vote.

Bill would've definitely voted for Trump, as he's exactly the kind of person who'd get led around by Trump speeches.

"But Haaank, he said he'd make America great again! If he turns things back to the way they weeere, maybe my life'll turn around too! And I'll have haaaaair and Lenore will come back!"

Bingo.
It is against everything in Hank’s character to be happy for a Trump win.

If a new KOTH ep did the 2016 election, Hank would more likely just leave to Mexico for real this time.

>Hank saying "Jesus" that way
You can't write the characters for shit, stop trying.

bobby is now runs a gay club
and hank kills bobby by accident in his rage when he finds out
hank goes to jail
peggy creates a second gay club to honor bobbys memory named ¨King Of The Hill¨
credits roll
the end

>An older Hank and Peggy effectively raising Hank's brother and Luanne's daughter
>Bobby episodes where he bonds with Gracie but feels self conscious when he sees GH and his dad get along so well
>GH is everything Hank wished Bobby was
>except GH is also a lot like his father, including looking like him which muddies his feelings about him
>Peggy tries curbing GH but GH doesn't respect her because she ain't his momma
>does respect and look up to Hank though since he's the only male role model in his life
>Peggy engages hard in raising Gracie to not end up like her grandparents or her parents and sees her as a last chance from god to do right

Hank clearly cares more about his elected official's strength of character than their policies. He could barely vote for Bush and became obsessed with his limp handshake. Trump's basically a standard right of centre neo-con who's had few policy changes and the ones he has passed are in line with what people predicted would have come out of a Jeb or Rubio candidacy but with an outrageous and polarizing character attached to him, which would drive Hank away. Whether you could justify that meaning he'd be in full support of Hillary though I can't really say.

Then again, Hank does have a level of gullibility to him, but that often comes with people feigning respectability and Hank's assumption that people are good and honest, like with Strickland or the car salesman.

Hanks not a racist

King of the Hill has literally never had political humor to any degree that would warrant having the reboot involve something that would make half of Sup Forums asshurt

>Hank Hill voting for Trump

You know for a fact he would be a never Trumper. He struggled with voting for W. because he had a weak handshake. A guy like Trump would make him go ballistic.

Hank and the majority of characters would vote for Trump because Trump won 74% of white Texans. Political shit shouldn't be in king of the hill either way because the Bush episode is literally the only one I remember involving politics and it was mostly Hank trying to get Luanne invested in the civic process. End of discussion.

>Trump is a neo-con

Please stop commenting on politics.