So is this bitch going to try again in 2020 or is this loss going to destroy her confidence forever?

So is this bitch going to try again in 2020 or is this loss going to destroy her confidence forever?

She will be in jail.

she will be dead by then

If not in jail, she'll be too old.

She'll lose the nomination to Michelle Obama.

She's too old. To be honest, I don't expect Trump to run for two terms either.

She's falling apart, she has 2 years max.

Considering she's been a politician for decades and lost before, I really can't see how it would.

SHE'S GOING TO BE HANGED AND WE ARE GOING TO DRAIN THE SWAMP.

SHREDDERS IN OVERDRIVE AFTER TONIGHT!

maybe for president of her prison block but not for the usa

after trump, usa is empire and trump crowned god emperor of all the mankind

no more kike democracy and res publica

Thing is, America doesn't trust her, she tried in 2008 and Obama blew her out of the water. She Learned her lesson and used all her money, power and influence to try and overcome Americas distrust of her. They took out Bernie and set up Trump as the republican candidate because they thought that would give her the best possible chance. It still wasn't enough. She's done.

Three strikes and your out.

She's a loser and she had to rig the system to get it this time. The Dems are going to despise her for getting Trump elected.

Not to mention the dozen strokes she's going to have over the next 4 years.

Bitch is done for.

She'll be in Jail mate.

If not jail, she'll be under a lot of medical care

I'm scared as fuck that that gun grabber radical leftist Harris from CA might try to run

Warren will be the 2020 candidate. Can't picture anyone else. Bernie will be too old, and Warren is can build on his momentum.

Even if she wouldn't be too old, which she will be, parties never, EVER give candidates a second try after failing.

CHECKED

And I don't think she is healthy enough to run again.

Gonna be hard to campaign from jail

I'm scared that that radical leftist and gun grabber kamala harris might try to run

Convicted felons cannot run for president.

She'll die

She'll be almost 74. I don't think so.

This is basicly her second presedential loss. If the dems arn't done after this election fielding her a third time would be the end for sure.

She might be too old. Trump might be too old. It might depend on how well Trump does his first four of course.

someone said...loss?

Trump v Kanye 2020
It will be fucking glorious

Warren will be the 2020 candidate, calling it.

She is similar to Bernie and can build on his momentum. Bernie will be too old and he will support her.

She will be in jail, along with Chelsea, Lynch, Podesta, etc. etc.

They all knew if Hillary didn't win they were fucked. Half will probably suicide.

Hopefully she'll croak by then and we'll be free of her poison

This has very only chance.

Trump has saved American history from being besmirched.

>implying she'll live that long given her health

You can't candidate out of jail my man.

Try again in 4 years? She can barely stand right now.

can you imagine the horror she feels watching crowds yelling "LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP"

the bitch is done, she'll be dead or insane within the next 5 years. This election was her last chance

what the fuck am i looking at

She'll rot in jail. That easy.
And if obongo wants to pardon her, well, I doubt it will happen.

she's going to be in jail 2020

She can try again but there will need to be absolutely no one else viable in the Democrat line-up for that to happen since she would then have records of actions for 2 elections to contend with.

If she loses now, that is.

She's got her shekels and will scurry off. I think Donald needs to make sure she gets thrown in front of congress but not focus on her. I think we the peo/pol/ and congress and FBI need to keep an eye on it and make she sure doesnt get away with it.

Can you run for the presidency from prison?

they'll run her stinky corpse

SCREENCAP THIS

she will be jailed then she dies

Kanye will take the primary before she does.

She's going to groom her doofus daughter to be a Senator and try to posthumously live through her.

The elites gave her a billion dollars and she couldn't win, of course she'll never run again, next time they'll run warren