Injustice: Marvel Edition

We make our own Injustice with Marvel heroes.
Take your pics, lets who's in the game and what their role is. I vote Spider-Man to take the batman role and Tony to take the Superman role, with his boyfriend Steve taking the horribly characterized Wonder Woman role.

Cap should be the Superman of the game. He already has a dumb Supergirl rip off in the frozen Winter Soldier. His Lex Luthor is more interesting as Zemo.

With Tony we don't get a supergirl type that will betray him in Misjustice 2, and his Lex will be freaking Mandarin.

Or Obediah Stane.

They've done it twice it's called civil war

Cyclops = Superman

The story aspect this thread is about is dumb, but I really want to see a NRS Marvel game, just to see.

Really? You put Death as a character in this game?

>what is: civil war?

Now that's out of the way:
The regime would be lead by Tony. Hands down.
Tony, Reed and Hank would do something with ultron and make an army of hive-mind soldiers.
Carol & War Machine would be in it too. Magneto would be in on it too, because tony would promise him a place for mutants to flourish in exchange for his brotherhood's services as enforcers.

Black Panther would take an Aquaman-ish role, cooperating to protect wakanda.

I disagree with you on the Spiderman as the resistance leader. I think it definitley would be cap, but spidey would be the second in command. Other notable members of the resistance would be Thor, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Wolverine, Punisher, Scarlet Witch, hawkeye.

your post is 70% unintelligible

The Mandarin would work much better as the Gorilla Grodd of the game. Both savages who like to both physically and mentally dominate their foes.

>Cap should be the Superman of the game
Sure but the only way Injustice "works" is because everyone is ultimately afraid of Superman and he could fuck everyone up in the blink of an eye.

What would Cap do? throw his shield at Thor? Yell at Spider-Man?

Only way to be scared of Cap is what "Secret Empire" did.

Which honestly could make for an interesting fighting game, but I would rather a Secret Invasion/Siege inspired game.

Base it on AvX, and with the Phoenix 5 acting as the Superman of the game.

I dunno, the premise of Injustice was "What if the greatest and strongest hero amongst us went bananas and became Stalin"
Who in Marvel fits that role?

The way to make a character like Cap scary is to give him someone who is mindlessly loyal. Like Evil Supergirl was to Evil Green Arrow in the CW Crisis on Earth X crossover, and Zombie-Mountain is to Cersei in Game of Thrones. Maybe Thor or Hulk in the game universe is much more fanatical a Cap devotee than in canon.

its called rise of the imperfects and already happened

If Cap manages to have unquestioned loyalty from Sentry this could work.

Unworthy Thor mirrors unworthy Hal accepting the yellow ring. Doomsday of the game could be a mind controlled Hulk or a lobotomized Bruce Banner.
Idk about his WW, Carol I guess? Storm? Since she is an iconic woman.
This is why it works for Tony with his buster suits or something. We just need to find his Kara Zor El, who will blindly follow him before the inevitable betrayal.

Remember the last time Marvel tried doing something like Injustice, they made the Imperfect.

>We just need to find his Kara Zor El, who will blindly follow him before the inevitable betrayal
Carol was pretty into his Civil War policies. Really, Starkvers should've happened a long time ago.

Darth Vader takes the Sub-Zero role of being the guest character who has no fucking reason being in the game

>implying it won’t be Rey
She will arrive, spontaneously develop and master superpowers and destroy another universe in the name of Kennedy’s political agenda.

this game was fun

And then even after huge mounts of fan backlash he still sells the most.