My entire portfolio is going to crash because of you faggots. I tried to warn you idiots...

My entire portfolio is going to crash because of you faggots. I tried to warn you idiots. Now our economy is going to collapse.

I hope you're all happy.

Stock market is doomed

I will use your tears to lube my cock.

If you were a real investor you'd know that a crash is the best time to buy. But go ahead cut your losses and sell your shit see if I care.

You say that like it would've been different with Hillary

You deserve it dumbass

It'll bounce back soon enough, but the damage is done to your stupid ass

who gives a shit about your economy now I don't have to die fighting russia

>not having a significant cash allocation during a turbulent election

you're part of the problem

>basing your entire protfolio in a single region

you deserved it tbqfh

fuck the stock market and fuck you

Good riddance.

You're an idiot for staying in when you knew the market was volatile. I'll be making bank on my shorts though lololol.

Good, fuck your portfolio

Do you have the image of the incubus saying YOOOOO?

>gambling

Good, I was worried the pound was close to reaching parity with the dollar. All will be right with the world when Trump wins.
Check em

>not diversifying your stock

why dont you just fucking short them you fucking moron piece of fucking shit

and in the end, what will happen?
fucking toblerone will be smaller

Im so sorry jew, i guess your money bath wont be full enough.

Good. The Jews need to be brought down.

Good.

Fuck you.

Dude economy goes up and down depending on shit ton of stuff.

sorry bud, have some more traps

Good. Fuck the kikes and their """economy""". We can rebuild but not continue as is with who's in charge of our banking.

stupid fucking anime poster shut the fuck up. do you think stock investors take economic advice from a guy who's idea of saving money is to reuse the tissues he beat off to hentai with?

>not betting it all on trump presidency
kys faggot we told you

TRUMP THE BREXIT

>not seeing the rigged commodities a year ago
>not anticipating the 20 trillion debt mark

jp morgan has SIX MILLION oz of silver, what did you think was going to happen?

>incubus
>not succubus(male)

>m-muh portfolioooo

fuck off jew animeposter

Good, I hope you end up homeless and have to sell your ass to buy food.

Aww, someone is butthurt that their financial bet on a shrillary win failed.

Haha.

Whoopde fucking doo.

You bet on things, you can loose.

Like you just did.

>(((my))) portfolio

Stumped.

Cuck.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why you never listen to traders for advice. As soon as the weather changes, they blame their failures on you. Now suck it and I hope you learn from your mistake.

go back to /biz/
We're here for the maymays

Also get cuck'd

should have invested in weed nigga.. damn you stupid.

Selfish gluttonous fuck.

Trump is draining the swamp. The first to go are the bottom feeders

>He didn't short
Kek, you deserve it

I wonder how stock market gonna help you when you will be consumed by swarms of shitskins according to globalists' plans. If you put your wealth above perseverance of very civilization you belong to, you deserve to be gassed harder than any kikes.

>My entire portfolio is going to crash because of you faggots.
>Now our economy is going to collapse.

Your personal assets and where you chose to allocate them in the money market isn't the entirety of the US economy, dickhead.

You do, Pekka. Trump and Putin will make a deal and the butthurt belt will be joined to Russia.

frogposters don't have stocks or were smart enough to unload in advance get fucked normie

I got gold, loser.

I transferred to bonds yesterday cause I'm not a fucking idiot.

Buy low.

I turned 18 a few months ago and held off investing anything before the election. Suck my dick old man

Fuck the markets

MAGA

You stupid fuck,

When it gets low you BUY BUY BUY BUY

This is good.

My September bet is giving me 6 times my bet though :)

>rubs hands

Why the fuck would I care about your money?

>holding positions on the eve of such a world shaking event

stupid, I backed out of all trades last friday

Shota>Traps

Suck my balls you damn kike

Stock market was doomed independently of either clown. And it will rebound as before.

Housing, higher education, health insurance, commodities, pick your bubble to burst next, what's your pleasure?

Are you in this picture OP?

This

2nd post best truest post.

We never said the Trump train would be an easy ride for you shitlord.

Also- you're literally retarded for trading before an election.

>your portfolio is shit
>but WE are the idiots
wew lad

I invested in guns and ammo. GO fuggg off kike.

>tfw buying when everyone else is selling
Please sell more

>muh shekels

I am happy. This is an excellent buying opportunity. I just put in a buy order for $5k in index funds.

You can't rebuild the house without tearing out all the rotten wood, and until you can begin the repairs you'll have to have dirt floors for a while.

at least some one knows

if you were a real investor you'd know that real investors don't try to time markets.

>not knowing shit about economics

jajajaj

>retard
>stock market is doomed
>you didn't short on x100 leverage
what a dumbass.

I'm a NEET with no investments, suck my dick

you coulda sold if you knew you fucking retard

>AMD

eat shit kike, hope you lose it all

YOU WILL BE PURGED

THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS OLD HAT

THIS IS THE NEWER AGE

Lol, you put your money in faggy shit and going down the drain.

Today i started in my new job and is awesome.

winners don't lose. MAGA motherfucker

fuck off theyre mine

Buy the dip ya dip

Real investors absolutely do throw extra cash at the market when it is obviously in a trough. I was planning on keeping my cash up for emergencies but I recognize how awesome an opportunity this is and put in a buy order. Even if it doesn't really pay off short term, long-term it won't really matter and I still have enough cash to not be sweating.

Faggot

Electronics will never stay down. Buy while you can if you arnt a freaking dumbass.

You better sell now OP

you do realize clintion would have us in ww3 within a week right, which would you have a crashed economony that will probably go back up or ww3 and billions die. Also i warned you fucks since june that china had a new yuan and thats the new world currency the chinks won, because they have the balls grip worth of gold

>Buy low.

this so much

if you can't grasp this concept or don't have the ability to do so you might as well not play the game in the first place, fuck off poorfag """"""""""""""investor""""""""""""""

I have negative money. Who cares. Fuck you.

Buy the dip and average down like a smart person

>tfw you based your portfolio on a trump win.

haha no jew golds for you

How are you not rebalanced for volatility around this election and knowing how fucking frothy this market is?

it would crash anyways, it just crashed earlier now

TVIX is going to fucking blow

>he fell for the stock Jew
>he didn't put all his money on Trump winning
hahahaha what a moron. The smart Sup Forumsacks made a shitload of money today, you're just gonna lose some.

IF YOU DO NOT SELL YOU DID WELL!

You should be able to make money even when things are going south, don't blame us because you buy low and sell high and don't know anything else.

its incredible, liberals are completely open to other ideas that don't conflict with their own

>not seeing that shit comming a mile away after BREXIT

>not hedging 50% your portfolio into precious metals and other stable commodities and positioning the rest to play off the uncertainty...

I would've won by 1/3 EITHER WAY IT WENT...

That's why I am richfag... and OP is just a FAGfag...

fag

THIS

I never understood the fear of volatility for young people. I'm invested 100% in stocks. I won't need my investments for another 20+ years, volatility doesn't bother me.

If you didn't sell everything and prepare to buy back when everything collapses you are a fucking moron and should stop investing.