what are you gonna do, stab me?

Ohhhh you nigger

>red house
>red senate
>red president
Nope

but we can get guns now

Hey nigger

You cant do shit when you have no idea who has a CCW.

lol niggers

Be thankful that we won't all be dead from Hillary's warmongering.

Nigs shoulda voted then. Where's that 2008 record turnout?????

fuck off chimp

Do what you will, we have already won.

C'mon guys, you know they're just playin around.

What else is new?

Niggers think they are tough. Lol

Is that a threat?

You niggers already got bold from having your gimmick, nigger, ineffective President.

Fat lot of good that did you.

Obama will not step down, black america must fight

I fucking doubt that.

I swear these people are making it harder for the rest of us who just want to lay low and be /comfy/.

Don't even know wtf to do with them. I honestly wish you whites would cleanse my race of degeneracy.

Does anyone else think (((the powers that b))) are allowing trump to win to cause civil unrest and use that as a divide and conquer technique to their advantage these coming years

>put u in ur place

Exactly! Holding the whip.

What do you think she meant by this?

lol all these nig nogs have been so uppity the last four years with their gubmint jobs and gibs trying to act high society on credit

if the (((Fed))) raises rates they will be first to get assraped

they have no idea

What the fuck is that thing? Am I supposed to be scared of some tranny nigger freak of nature?

WE

Take advantage of it my American brothers. I look to lend a hand and I am sure a lot of other Europeans are as well.

We need to start reclaiming our lands back now...

red supreme court

>red house
>red senate
>MAGA president

Fixed

kek my black friends who would've voted (can't because felonies) went with trump

What are Trump's chances? Is it looking good? I don't want to start celebrating just to be crushed

What is that thing?

This type of attitude is E X A C T L Y why I voted Trump, and I was originally a Bernie supporter. Get fucked.

She's going to win, Drumpfkins are delusional

200m white people vs 40m nignogs

kek

Hahaha!

Fucking niggers.

>caucasian

Why do niggers suddenly have feuds against roaches?

You fucking right these crackers don't realize that this is the last election they win. WE'LL GET YOU PUNK AS RACISTS

All reply to her: If Trump wins maybe the cops will stop shooting you like animals. Do it, piss off ma niggaz

Keep talking, nigger. That's all you've been doing, and that's why Trump won.

Let me know when and where nigger.

Niggers race baiting, who would have thought?

t. stabbed man

200m whitey whipcrackas vs 40m welfare queen nignogs

kek

niggers won't do shit. They're too busy popping out babies and killing each other.

Being "Bold" is not a crime.
Whites should be BOLD.
Whites have been the target of an unfathomable guilt and smear campaign for the last 50 years
BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

No more "that could have been my son". Now it's "good, one less mouth to feed" as the statement from the president.

>muh rigged polls

Hillslide incoming

Congratulations angry white people. You win again.

>13% of the population
>We'll put you in your place

they will properly integrate or die

Time the niggers learn their place, subservient to every other life form.

Your reckoning is at hand, shitskins.

KEK

>we still put u in ur place
>ya'll got more of them foods i can't feed my chilluns also im pregnant agait

Whites supposedly invented genocide, oppression and slavery, and not only that they mastered it. Nig better be careful.

Not even memeing, what did he mean by this? What did nignogs do to "put us in our place"?

>inb4 nuffin

Could be.

Wouldn't matter who wins though. There's going to be massive unrest from one side or the other

Also,
MAGA

we know who the real bigots are

This is the greatest irony. The black population decided this victory when they voted for Hillary over Bernie. They single handily picked THE one candidate that would automatically lose against Donald Trump.

YOUR WHITE BOY IS GONNA CAUSE A DIVIDE BETWEEN US MELANIN FOLKS AND YOU MUTATIONS AND AT THE END WE WILL TAKE BACK THIS LAND.

BET ON US

...and this is how racism perpetuates.

Fucking niggers keep themselves down!

>dumpingcoinsinthewell.jpg
>wish a nigga would

kek

youtu.be/WmGemNT7urY

any pics of her? kind of hot. i like my slaves to be breedable.

His numbers in PA pretty much show high numbers of Blacks voting for him

So you fucking niggers can blame yourself if you hate Trump

same here, it wouldve been so easy for the left to win

>Whats that Donald? jobs are going abroad? I AGREE, heres my solution, lets work for the lower classes, heres my policy

instead it was,

>oh your worried about the future of your country? Well that sounds pretty racist, sexist, misogynistic, islamophobic, anti-semitic, transphobic whatever you name it

oh so im a racist for thinking english should be spoken in classrooms, great, the left has really earnt my vote. Brexit and Trump, truly its like a dream come through

silly nigger

Try it nigger.

Fpbp

Just take away their gibs for a couple months and then let's see who got put in their place.

I''m just joking guys, just wanted to shed some light on how blacks are reacting.

t.White Trump supporter

>mfw i'm biracial and know that if race war happens not only would white people btfo of blacks but whites will see me as black and blacks will see me as white so i'm fucked no matter what

Pls no war I don't want to have to go to leafland with Cher, Lena Dunham, MIley Cyrus and friends.

No you wont nigger, we will put YOU in your place, you fucking ape.

DELET THIS

Says the nigger speaking the white mans language in the white mans country who is alive today because of the white mans policy.

Animals are not allowed into the Trump tower.

>Am I supposed to be scared of some tranny nigger freak of nature?

That's what a nigger """female""" looks like.
If it weren't for jenkem and gibs, the African population would crash.

Remember when whites put blacks in their place.
We turned you out to farm equipment.

Many of us would see you as an ally to either of us

You're a gateway mutt breed. We call you caramels here. I don't feel any hostility towards you, so long as you don't act like a nigger.

>trump gets killed
>becomes a martyr
JUUUUUST FUCKING TRY IT HHHHAHAHA

>red niggers
(jk, just memeing)