How do you go from this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nP64lzalDag
youtu.be/llyiQ4I-mcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rxwG0vyWsWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to THIS?!
Fucking hell

... to that webm from the shitty new MCU Spidey movie with the CGI dog.

I know, I saw the Sup Forums thread too. Talk about comics.

to this

the dog looks very real

You mean the joke spiderman would be useless in the suburbs?

both scenes look retarded desu

It's a little known fact that whenever anything resembling action starts in the MCU, the characters turn into weightless noodles due to the effect the Reality gem has on this universe.

Because MCU and DCEU are Objectively low quality movies in every way: acting,writting, cgi, everything is poor quality.

That's why MCU can't get a single oscar after 20 movies.

TO THIS
you fucking Sup Forums shitposter

CGI looks like fucking shit

This movie is cringe as fuck. If you think otherwise then you are a kid.
But it is not pejorative. If you find this film cool, that's because you do not have the necessary perspective on DC movie in general, or you are a kid/teenager.

>Images and discussion should pertain to media of Western origin.
Capeshit movies are allowed on Sup Forums

they shouldn't though, is against the rules

>they shouldn't though, is against the rules
No it isn't

Rami knew how and when to deploy CGI like he would pull off a gag in a horror movie. He blended it together between a real stuntman and CGI and it has less uncanny valley to it. Compared to Homecoming which CGI's simple tracking shots and gags and looks fucking awful. They could have easily done the first shot with the dog with Tom Holland in the suit and a real dog and it would look better.

The first one hasn't aged well comicbook as fuck but also looks like you could pull it off with a rigged up Stuntman (You can't because being pulled up that hard to simulate the jump is asking for a dislocated shoulder). But there are also shots like the backflip punch, Spidey on the ground before the thug points the gun and the double stomp where it is a real person in the suit. There's at least an element of movie magic to it. Most modern cape pics just brute force CGI it so it looks like shit constantly instead of inbetweening.

I'm sorry, but that was a good scene.

>Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons" is Sup Forums's imageboard dedicated to the discussion of Western cartoons and comics.

Sup Forums fag btfo'd

No cape movie will ever get a real Oscar.

I can't even tell what's so different about these two scenes

Even if you have a point, why does this bother you so much that you're spent half the year with all of these goddamn threads?
You like Raimi's Spiderman movies better? Great
Just watch those and don't watch the MCU ones with Spiderman

>filename is "kino"
No shit it's a Sup Forumstard.

>I can't even tell what's so different about these two scenes
And one scene was from a movie 15 years older than the other.

What? Who are you talking to and which movie

Okay
Not sure how that changes things

The CGI looks like shit, and how many times do we have to suffer with SLO-MO=Super Speed? How is it that the CW can make Flash effects and super speed look good while WB struggles with it?

Cw flash looks worse, shut the fuck up cunt.

It really doesn't, his super speed actually looks like super speed instead of trying to apt Matrix effects (which were played out a few years ago). Sorry about your shit taste

>That Reverse Frankensteiner
Man, I fucking mark out when Spider-Man busts out a wrestling move.

>"This is my money, you fucking Kike."
How'd he get away with it?

The cw flash looks like shit, don't even try to tell me it looks good

>CW Flash effects and super speed look good
you should unironically kys

Meant for

oh shut up idiot, this is a comic movie. How does it feel to be so fucking dumb?

It might not look that great, but it looks loads better than the movie version of Flash we've gotten.

realism was supposed to improve with the time yah know

God DCEU superman was wanked as fuck in that movie

Just how many fucking vaccines did the average Sup Forums poster get as a kid

Only autists care

>that fucking Barry Allen orgasmo scene

Wow it's almost like these movies have something to do with comics.

worth the price of admission on its own

It really was wasn't it

U can just tell this scene was Snyder with the super speed and shockwaves, they get me so hard

It was a different time

fucking terrible

hy do the sfx on the secnod not look better than the girst? Isnt ther like15 years inbetween?

They are still not comics or cartoons.

Wait, is this the actual movie or that gay parody?

Can we just agree that homecoming is at least visually the worst Spiderman movie? There's zero fucking style, the action and choreography are easily the worst in any Spidey movie, and it's just soulless. Say what u will about the Webb movies but at least they had decent action and some cool swinging like the crane scene

>50% CGI Spidey

>100% CGI Spidey

Remember when actual actors and stunt doubles were used in these movies?

>It's another "Muh Raimi" thread

What's worse, Raimifags who are in complete denial that their movies are masterpieces (even if Spider-Man 1 and 2 are great movies despite the many flaws) or Snyderfags who believe their movies are art even though they're just a cliche and generic as any other superhero movie just with shoehorned sloppy symbolism?

>headbutting the fuck out of Wonder Woman

Holy shit, I bet feminist lost their shit over this.

>ven though they're just a cliche and generic as any other superhero movie jus
kys

>TDK
>Suicide Squad
>Superman

fuck off with the "real oscar" meme. oscars are shit to begin with but there have been three cape movies which have won oscars

right when he grabbed her wrists, I knew I was in for a special treat

Snyderfags are worst because there's barely any redeeming to his movies.
You can at least argue that Spider-man had good things, even though Raimifags blow it out proportion because they were likely 9 or 10 when those movies came out and that was the introduction to the hero.
People are the most passionate about their childhood experiences, just look at Teen Titans cartoon faggots.

who gives a shit as long as people actually like the movies they are watching? you people are the worst negative-thinking faggots alive, goddamn. why is literally everything black and white to you people when it's clear that for some reason some people love DC and Marvel movies? get off your fucking high horse. you do realise that you are literally discussing one of the shittiest and dumbest forms of media that exist, don't you? yet you still act as if shitting on a movie or director will make you intellectually superior when you wasted your (apparently worthless) time watching movies you don't even like. pathetic

Yeah, you fucking retard, except these people come here not to talk about taste but to say that their shitty cape films are objectively amazing when they are mostly fucking garbage. They can like what they want, that won't reshape reality to suit their tastes.

strangely enough, in EVERY thread, nobody ever states that the movies are perfect or objectively amazing. I always see people liking the movies for specific personal reasons but some of you faggots always change the entire narrative due to some trolling faggots who make some shitty bait pics. Same goes for MCU movies, people like them for personal reasons, not because they are objectively good

>Bad CGI
>Bad action/balance/weight of the actors.
>Flash's soft baby face that makes him look like a child in Halloween costume
>That retarded "Durrrrrr" face Flash has on his face that makes him look like a child with downs

No, it could have been a good scene, instead it's ugly as fuck.

Why does this look so bad?

This was a great scene.

looking at it a second time and being really autistic, the physics in the jump superman makes doesn't make any sense, does it? Can superman change his gravity?

TDK got real oscars and it was the last great cape movie that was made.

>if you don't like it don't criticize it
you mean "if you don't like it don't criticize it"

superman can fly

I know that, but here it looked like he jumped and doing that in high speed doesn't seems logic, but I guess you have a point

So this means superman is faster than the Flash right?

>>Flash's soft baby face that makes him look like a child in Halloween costume
>>That retarded "Durrrrrr" face Flash has on his face that makes him look like a child with downs
I'm ok with these. Baby-face reinforces he's the least-experienced of the heroes. The look which you call
>retarded "Durrrrrr" face
was absolute shock. Fastest man on Earth (as far as he knows) just realized the dead alien is just as fast as him. Neat moment. Needed more like this.

Pfffhahaha!

he can fly downwards, super fast
no flash is faster but he's inexperienced and awkwardly reacting to supes

youtube.com/watch?v=nP64lzalDag

They CGId him fucikng running

to this

Sorry but that faggot doing flash looks like shit in the costume.

what a fucking godlike scene, fucking insane superman, everyone is a jobber for supes

It doesn't looks like they are hitting anything.

>Those trash cans

Barry becomes evil and rapes everyone in the arrowverse. Every episode he goes to another show and rapes the whole cast, even characters that died.

OH NONONO *WHEEZE* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As retarded as saying a Sup Forums poster has an opinion.

BRUH
LOOK AT THIS DOOD
WAIT'LL YOU SEE THE...OHNONONO *WHEEZE* HAHAHAHAHAHALOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!!!! LOOK AT HIS LIPS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you're right, sorry I was just being autistic

>That eye turn during flash's slowed down time
I'm getting Jotaro vs Dio/Jotaro vs Pucci flashbacks

Why the fuck would you use CGI for Spider-Man getting hounded by a dog or bumping into trash cans while running down the street at normal speed?

Muda

>has 1/32 of the budget
>looks almost as good if not better
WEW

to THIS?!

>Why the fuck would you use CGI for Spider-Man getting hounded by a dog or bumping into trash cans while running down the street at normal speed?

Dude it's all CGI.
Notice how the bushes all form a loose circle? Everything behind them is CGI. All the trees and shit.

The trash cans, the street pole, the house it all looks fake as shit.

bring raimi back

I didn't watch the movie why is superman fighting the other guys

for the kino

Why they didn't used classic spiderman style isntead of this shit?

youtu.be/llyiQ4I-mcQ

Play in sync with this

What's worse about this is that the scene from homecoming could have been done entirely with practical effects

youtube.com/watch?v=rxwG0vyWsWk

How about this OP?

That was actually kinda cool.

The only thing that gets me is when they're not in the air it looks like two actors moving really slowly to simulate slow motion instead of two actors moving in real time and then slowed down.