Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

No intermission, then.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FXglHbYB1Y4
mega.nz/#!hC4BTA5A!ByOlLL1iIJeFunRDsscW_QW9TFgKX9hZCxGyPqOaPo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It’s Veronica’s (30th!!) birthday tomorrow, December 5, and she deserves all your love and praise for another year of hard work! At the time I write this she’s working hard, not on this chapter, not on the next chapter, but the chapter AFTER that! At 4:30 AM because I’ve kept her up doing all the Black Friday store orders! She doesn’t complain, she just works and works!
What did he mean by this?

CLIMB A MOUNTAIN OF DICKS

Fuck you fatass

I'm now convinced they take the "LOL I troll u" approach to any kind of criticism, unless it's the kind of criticism that can lead to SJW's starting a crusade on their ass.

Why doesn't Suitcase do all the shipping stuff? What does he have to do all day but work on the non-artistic aspects of this comic as a business?

>it will be a chapter about Veronica fursona and Veronica other fursona
oh boy that's too much Veronica
youtube.com/watch?v=FXglHbYB1Y4

>oh boy that's too much Veronica
I want to see fanart with this catchphrase

Man I kind of hoped she would keep wearing clothes she looks better in clothes

What? Why is she triggered by lucy again?

Come to think of it...Does Lucy even know who Madison is? Didn't Madison hook up with Jessica or whatever while Lucy was gone?

I think Paulo told her about Madison when catching her up on things but I don't think they ever interacted with each other. Doesn't Madison's hatred of her come from nothing more than the fact Jessica wants to bang her?

Suit is cracking that whip hard. They must not be bringing in as much cash as before.

>Suit is cracking that whip hard. They must not be bringing in as much cash as before.
good

Eats her out while she takes a break

Consider: a redraw of this with Taeshi, Lucy, Madison, Suitcase as Archie, and Mike in the corner looking disgusted.

> *click*
fucking hack

Why does that fucking cat hates Lucy? I don't even know

I like her expression in the last panel tho

Nothing new

>Madison page
>Madison Ships Ahoy
Today's been a horrible day

>tfw smol anf brow gf
Thank god she's not a retarded tsundere

Madison hates her because she thinks Jess was fucking her

She hates everyone that is not Jessica nor friends with Jessica

Even with Paulo owning her ass she's a fucking cunt

This is gonna be in a BCI, isn't it?

And where was this clarified? In another flashback?

sometime around the Polo is a faggot chapter when they were playing volleyball
She gets pissed at Jess by saying "WHO THE HELL IS LUCY" or some shit
David was owning the fuck out of her which was funny

D'uh, they're the paid DLC of webcomics

Why's that cat wear clothing when no one else does?

>Still no Mike ships

It used to be only adults wore clothes and girls wore them when they were on their periods, now I think it's just whenever the artist feels like it.

That said Daisy's mom not wearing clothes was fucking weird to see.

Does this mean that the fanmade comics are mods

shitty world building

>No intermission, then.
This might as well be one

Stop asking the same question in every thread

why are brown cats always so shit? go back if you hate freedom

it all started with this page. It's normal that you don't remember, since it was never properly finished, and looks even shitter than the current bobbleheads

>why are brown cats always so shit?

Mike isn't interested in ships because he has pure love.

We need an edit where Sandy is sitting on Tyrone's lap

Paulo it's time to let go.

Kinda funny how Paulo wasnt a faggot until the art shift

Paulo since the beginning seemed like those closeted guys who try to be as manly as possible.

Also the size difference beetwen those 2 was pretty small like 2/3 inches, now paulo looks like 7 inches taller than mike

No, he seems like a young horny fucker who's high on his teenage hormones

Also a bit of homo-hormones. :^)

>title is PDA
what? Did Lucy bring a new gadget from her boarding school?

PDA=Public Display of Affection

Paulo and Daisy Affection

Nah, don't give Vero the satisfaction of letting any of her trash retcons be considered genuine or good, since homo Polo is yet another shit thing that only existed after the art change and plot redirection.

And how can you infer that?

>cat barbs
>not glorious knot
David would be Paulo best ending.

>not spitroasting christcat

Deplorable

>scumbag

I can tell you're a woman

Spitroasting her while making out with each other? Just make it a big roman kind of thing

Shit, this comic has the same problems Steven Universe has. Something interesting and with potential is brought up but then the plot spends the next few centuries on standby while the characters fuck around. Not to mention the chibification of the art style.

Once again I'll put on my retard goggles and be optimistic. It's possible that Madison is this angry at Lucy, not just because she's a turbobitch, but because of Lucy's gift. We might find out what it was in the next few pages and it might be another of Lucy's attempts to alienate her friends, this time by fucking up Daisy's birthday party.

Probably closer to Public Display of Anger since it's a Madison chapter and that's her only personality trait. I don't like Lucy but this chapter could at least be another look at what's going on in her head.

She's jealous that Jessica crushed hard on Lucy
And David said she reminded him of Lucy

Thats your own fault for watching something as garbage as Stevens Universe

>Vero is 30

wow

And her womb is still screaming for bagman's fertile seed, yet he doesn't answer

It's not really a good financial situation to raise a kid in.

Nobody cares about R63 lesbo Abbey

What the fuck is her problem?

Could also be a terminal case of "manlet"

It's a feminine comic.

Only insecure boys care about height. :^)

Didn't this page come out about a month ago or am I retarded?

Why do only some characters in this comic wear clothing while others get to walk around completely naked?

Yes, it came earlier.

Three reasons: fashion choice, leaking fluids or when you are excited.

It was previewed or teased.

Can't remember when, but probably when one of the recent shitstorms happened.

Looking back, they love to distract the lemmings like that.

>Only insecure boys care about height. :^)
Being a manlet has progressed mere physical state a long time ago, it's a mental condition now.
Just take a look at some of the /fit/fags, some of them are so insuffably beta despite making Johnny Bravo look like a pussy.
Or for a webcomic comparison, the author of Questionable Content.

>Can't remember when, but probably when one of the recent shitstorms happened.
>Looking back, they love to distract the lemmings like that.
nah, it was sneaked during the last (October) stream, like it happens in every stream. There was no happening at the time

good job OP, for failing at simple tasks.

I posted this very page on friday and said not to make a new thread.

yes. its inside the box.

It didn't used to be this bad. At this point it's rushing as hard and as hamfistedly as possible to close up plotpoints the author doesn't want to deal with anymore so she can get onto whatever new ideas she has.

Oh really and what is a good situation? Maybe bagnigger should get a real job.

God I fucking hate her

On the one hand Lucy has always been a bitch and has somehow gotten even worse lately...

But on the other hand, Madison.

Lucy was turned into a bitch, Madison was born into bitchiness, molded by it.

You can't CONTROL me!

She's a small girl.

Dude that's gotta suck. Imagine living in a world where every time a chick is on her period or a guy gets a boner, there's a flashing sign telling the world about it.

Unless you think it's just cool to wear a sign 24/7 because it looks cool.

I thought she was a few years older, actually. Don't know why.

If she's totally spent on this comic maybe it's because she realized she would still be doing her high-school cat comic when she hit 30.

>parodying the "polo is immature" drum that got beat so hard in the carnival chapter
They probably do realize how bad it was.

Since she's so keen on retcons, them maybe, just maybe use them for good for once.

Ded thred. Have some BCI

>made the lesbian straight

what does this mean?

Don't knock it 'till you've tried it

I can get disliking or hating Madison, but why does everyone here *fucking* hate her?

Because she is the worst. Taeshi's original self insert outgrew her, so she created a new one that is 10x more annoying and cunty.

Anybody got the compilation of all the Ships Ahoy!

mega.nz/#!hC4BTA5A!ByOlLL1iIJeFunRDsscW_QW9TFgKX9hZCxGyPqOaPo0

madison got the titties. cant hate her *that* much

She's a grating character who has no connection to any other character except Jess, who is boring and no one gives a shit about her. She also has no motivation, goals, or other reason to do anything in particular. She's just there, being shit. Even her design is derivative of another character.

Add that to the impression that the author is at times trying too hard to show how much we're supposed to like her.

The only new character worth a damn is Matt, but even he is still underdeveloped.

ill leave you alone because dubs and the lamb made me laugh

Not only that, but she's just a carbon copy of Lucy. Always saying things in a blunt manner only trying to be cynical and tell it how it is. It gets more stupid over time that the fans think it's meta to make fun of Madison = Lucy.

No it's not.

Really late addition of a character who has no merit for existing except for being part of a token minority.

Which turns the comic into nothing more than a megaphone for the author's morality projecting same with gay Paulo and Matt.

I think whats worst is that she thinks that we have a problem with a gay character. We don't, we just have a problem with a character whose all gay and nothing more.

Vero can't manage that many characters, fucking put him and any other new addition on the bus out of the story so the others isn't 2 bit walking personality stereotypes anymore.

Last for best cat!