What has the new season of south park done right?

What has the new season of south park done right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ywrywr_sp
youtube.com/watch?v=fgy95MsEgsE
twitter.com/SouthPark/status/937791842367574016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>leaf genocide jokes incoming

Heidi.

Widey Heidi is the best. As a degenerate faggot I enjoy all the creek.

>tfw rank 46 makes it so winstreaks dont matter
>have to climb 5 games at a time

I just wanna be a legend!

Getting back to their roots

Nothing.

Doubling Down has to be one of South Park's best episodes in a long time. They should have switched the order of it with Moss Piglets so it was the season's end trilogy along with last week's episode and whatever comes this Wednesday.

>creek
>fat nazi heiman
>kyle getting cucked
>canada getting nuked
only thing i ask for is more kenny but that isn't going to happen

If they ever did a gimmick season, which would you rather have:

The Boys as 16-17 year olds in high school

OR

A season set with Randy Marsh, Gerald Broflovski, Stuart McCormick and Jack Tenorman as 10 year olds

>They should have switched the order of it with Moss Piglets
But that doesn't make any sense, Moss Piglets shows the consequences of Doubling Down with fat heidi. It doesn't work if they're switched.

>a season all about Randy

The dads as 10 year olds.

>moss piglets wasn't a real Jimmy/Timmy episode

AAAAHhhh

Of course the episode should be changed, imo it would have worked better as a Jimmy and Timmy vs Nathan and Mimsy episode.

the boys at high school would be hilarious

>that image is how the asian girls see craig and tweek

>Watching The List
>Cartman learned that girls don't have balls back in Season 11

He was just playing dumb to get a glance of Heidi.

I want to fuck them.

Here are the images from the press release in case someone hasn't seen them.

I've been enjoying Heidi's arc

>The children of South Park claim to have seen Mr. Garrison lurking around town. The townspeople are angry that the President is scaring their children.

Still no clip preview. What do you think? Has Trey yet to come up with a real ending, are they worried about spoiling too much, or do we have another Goth Kids 3 in our hands?

Ew

Reminder that Karen is the cutest South Park girl.

Reminder that Creek will die to make place for the better ship.

Better or worse than pic related.

Not much. I hate Cartman & Heidi. Actually this season is worse than S20. S20 had at least some highlights.

season 20 was the worst season of south park

>Strong Woman turns out to be a conservative
>She helps reconcile the kids
>Kyle still stays single

its ironic, i find her cute so always hope she not in each episode because if she ever gets the focus theyll just ruin her

But boizu rabu is the purest form of love!!!

I think the same. I'm glad with some cameos.

canon ships can coexist

how are terrance and philip old?

explain

Kill it with fire. Fuck whoever came up with the Peruvian headcanon. The fandom is now taking it as gospel and more and more Tweek and Craig fanart has him slightly tanned when that used to be a really weird sight back in the day.
t. oldfag

Why is he black?

I need to know who made that fucking drawing.

Fuck, not that one. This one

How do those people look at Craig and see...that

Same. Its been a fun ride seeing Cartman and Heidi be cute, suffer, go through changes and come full circle to cute again. Fighting, making up and being horrible together seems to be Cartman's version of Heaven.

Which is precisely why he cannot be allowed to keep her. This has to get fucked up somehow, probably by Cartman himself. Got to complete the cycle. Hopefully that means she doesn't die and just finds out he's been lying to her this entire time about a lot of things, especially her diet, and repeats the break up scene from the end of WPRH.

member that time he was part of a peruvian prophesy?
That means he must be black

Fuck you user, I went to look for the source so now you are getting it. twitter.com/ywrywr_sp
I don't want to even know who made the second pic.

nah keep their relationship for a long time ofor a couple of seasons and make their break up have a emotional impact
imagen the feels
youtube.com/watch?v=fgy95MsEgsE

These fanartists dont always base their art on official models. Rather, they base themselves on other people's fanart. It only takes for a few artists to slightly darken his skin according to the art they base themselves for craig to turn full mulatto

>tan craig
>tall tweek
god why

Creek is brown you fuckfaces.

nothing
I've been watching south park since I was 7 years old and for the first time in almost 8 years I finally dropped it mid season because of how uncreative it has been

Why would you let people on here know you're a girl?

Weidi Heidi

Nice digits
Sauce was in an earlier thread, search the archives for black Craig and you'll find it. The person apparently got some user hate from probable tumblr newfags in these threads.

The latter if Chef is the assistant chef

user, it was fucking posted two months ago. Anyways, thank you for the clue.

>this season
>but didn’t drop season 20 halfway through
Why?

Get out of here underage kiddo

Keeping up the Trump jokes, the salt from Trumpfags has been delicious

From what point should I start watching south park?

>gay shipping

Highschoolers. They were really only kids to make them sneaking stuff past the censors funnier. Now that pretty much anything can be shown you might as well go balls to the walls with highschool shenanigans.

I want to see Teenage Butters intro being him grounded.

From season 1
If you are a bitch from season 4
If you are an even bigger bitch season 8
If you are a mega bitch that just wants to caught catch up for this finale season 19

I think you should go somewhere else, your kind are not welcome here

You're kind isn't welcome here either, faggot

@97273896
Reminder

How is the new season so far? I quit halfway through previous one.

This is the worst post I have ever read

More like
>creek posting

-10/10. I just can’t enjoy a show that constantly insults our President weekly

Much Better
(You)

Looks like Trey and Matt are behind schedule

I blame Matt

twitter.com/SouthPark/status/937791842367574016

Here we go.

wtf is a splatty tomato

Wuts a splatty tomato???

damn it i have even more questions now

I feel like they're genuinely going PC but making a few snide remarks to the extremer side sometimes. Rather than having Kenny show up in their bigger PC season and call him out on being a perverted kid, they just haven't used him much at all. It feels like they really went PC in the writers room and both didn't want to call out one of their characters but also couldn't think of another characterization for him.

okay then, that's vague as fuck but at least it's something

fucking wednesday can't come soon enough

This finale better be good because I don't wanna wait another 9 months on a shitty lingering cliffhanger.

I really doubt that as Trey and Matt really hate being PC. Kenny being irrelevant is because he's treated as a prop and had no use for him besides him being Mysterion.

ST is probably just some kind of shunning or punishment stemming from what he did to Canada. As to what it is specifically, might be some kind of death threat or he's being targeted by someone. I'm sure it's just South Park lingo, I don't think it's an actual thing name wise.

You'd still think he'd be brought up in the PC war shit because he was the biggest pervert boy in their grade, when they brought up the boys are sexist thing it seems weird Kenny was still completely out of it.

Wow, that seems a lot more tame than I was expecting. Might be a comedy-centered episode. I guess that isn't too surprising, since the last few season finales have ended on positive notes.

It's not like he goes touching the girls

He was too busy trying to make money for Karen

The fuck?

That's not Mackey and Miss Conduct.

So, what has Kyle done to Garrison. What's a splatty tomato code for?

Kyle accidentally got Garrison to nuke Canada, I assume everyone's pissed at him now so he's hiding and looking for help

No idea what could Splatty Tomato mean

Maybe Splatty Tomato is like a Rotten Score form Rotten Tomatoes? Trump having a low approval rating translates into Garrison having a low Fresh Rating from a reviewing website and because of that he wants to quit and goes into hiding in South Park.

Is a splatty tomato the green splat given on Rotten Tamatos?

Genius. I'm now certain this is what it is.

>the episode is about how it’s over for Trump because he has low approval polling from the media
This is gonna be shit

>fatty goes splatty
where were you when Heidi finally killed herself?

D-Did you seriously not watch the preview and just ignore all the recent posts?

You mean the 15 second preview about Garrison harassing townspeople because he got a "splatty tomato"?

Doesn't mean the fatty can't go splatty

>Implying the preview is anything to go by

Indeed. None can compare to Karen. She is Best Girl beyond any shadow of doubt.

>Garrison blames the jews for brainwashing him into bombing Canada