The only upside of the rampant Olicity in the crossover is that it actually made me appreciate the relationship between...

The only upside of the rampant Olicity in the crossover is that it actually made me appreciate the relationship between Barry and Iris.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5
youtube.com/watch?v=3DVg-e3ADew
youtube.com/watch?v=Rwm7HPfQOvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fauxcest aside, they are fine.

>Fauxcest aside

But that's what makes it kinda hot.

This.

They're way more bearable this season, "we are the Flash" notwithstanding.

They have always been a better couple than Olicity .

Because they were always intended to be the OTP of the show and have actually bothered to progress their relationship instead of a cheap will they/won't they path that most dramas take.

Olicity wasn't intended from the start and was only put together to pander to fans that shipped Ollie and Felicity.

>She's never coming back
Why didnt't they just have her take Fiona Webb's place after Iris had died? Not only is S3E22 a MUCH better season finale, but she actually dies in the comics. I'd prefer Thawne doing it, but still.

strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5

Until you remember that Iris was with Eddie in season 1 and denied Barry's advances multiple times

Friendly reminder that Eobard has watched her fuck Eddie

And?

That the relationship itself is pretty awkward and it feels like Iris is only dating him out pity

They turned her into a worse version of lois lane who completely loses her agency, but the gist of her liking barry is same as lois/clark/supes love triangle nonsense.

It's all awkward though. Iris needs to die.

They struggled to embrace their feelings, but eventually matured to the point of helping each other improve.

Felt natural to me. Even well-written.

>natural
Brother-sister relationship that wasn't mutual till someone died
>Even well-written.
Nope

>Brother-sister

Except not.

She needed a series of events to fall into place to even consider it. Barry tried to reproduce the same results in a new timeline and it backfired horribly.

It was definitely not well written or natural at all. It's about as natural as eating your own children.

>Not liking fauxcest.

youtube.com/watch?v=3DVg-e3ADew

They had their moments.

That's why I dig it tho

Fuck Iris. Barry recited his vows from heart and kept looking in her eyes while she kept cracking jokes and looking at Oliver and Felicity.

iris and barry is such a weird relationship
>iris about to get married to someone else
>gets dumped because villain told eddie that barry and iris are otp
>eddie dies
>barry goes to earth 2 were barry and iris are otp
>iris just eventually goes with it
we never get to see iris organically fall in love, but more so just accept fate

Yeah. She never looks honestly happy with the situation. Dunno if that's deliberate or if it's Candice Patton just being shit.

The relationship makes no sense cause they grew up as brother-sister and they both call Joe dad.

>cause they grew up as brother-sister

But they didn't. Barry went to live with them when he was 12 and already had a crush on her, and then he left at 18 anyway.

They never address each other as brother and sister in the show aside from once in the pilot episode, and even then Iris says she's "kinda' like his sister".

>They never address each other as brother and sister in the show aside from once in the pilot episode
Wrong.

Refresh my memory, then. Because I honestly don't remember.

I don't keep tabs on particular episodes but all of season 1 was just Iris patting Barry on the head saying, "thanks for looking out lil bro" while fawning for Eddie and ultimately The Flash. Like someone else said, a whole series of events had to happen for her to even consider Barry as a love interest.

I find it ironic though that this should have been the show where they got Barry an OC lover instead of trying this Iris thing while in Arrow, the original Sara/Oliver relationship would have worked out well if they didn't force Felicity into it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rwm7HPfQOvk

Is this legit? Is WestAllen more toxic than Karamel?

It’s not toxic except for the incest . Olicity is toxic though.

While Olicity was mostly pandering I think EBR and Amell having better chemistry than Amell and Cassidy clearly had a big part in the decision. I like Katie as Laurel, and Ollicity is obnoxious, but she and Amell just didn't work romantically.

Then those list things that person put down?

The only problem with Iris and Barry has more to do with the fact that the writers dont know what to do with Iris as a character. All throughout the show she just kind of hops from one job to the next without any sort of endgame. DOES she even work as a journalist anymore? How is she going to write that article if she's no longer at the news.

I wonder if, after watching Eddie fuck Iris, Eobard would run back to Star Labs, go to his secret room, then look at a mirror and go
>"Oh thank god, I'm still white."

She got a better job guys. This is getting sad you guys need to let go.

>Letting go of patty's buns

It can't happen and honestly, settling for iris is never going to happen

I know Patty was great and her loss left a huge blow on season 2's back half but she's not returning guys. We have to move on.

Then i'd rather have snowberry or kara.

At least get an actress that doesn't hate him. We deal with women all day that are bitchy.

We can win just this once.

This is bordering on autism, bro.

>Not wanting him paired with a cunt who clearly doesn't like him
>autism

you do not understand that word if you think that is autism. This is obstinacy, unrelenting stubbornness.

Does Candice actually hate him? Or are you just projecting? Finding your own reasoning. Because this whole thing we hating Candice has got to go. It's 4 years and I've seen it on Twitter.

It's from some dumb gossip site that fags like to tote around as fact.

>vote for Caitlyn
>remember that Patty existed

I mean, Candice objectively brings the least to the show.

>but she and Amell just didn't work romantically.
Yeah cause the first thing she said to Oliver when she saw him was wishing he would have died on that boat. How do you go from that to romantic interest?

I wish they killed her. Snowbarry is superior.

sorry i dont care
im shippin supergirl and wally

>they were always intended to be the OTP of the show
But you're wrong.

>shippin supergirl and wally
Disgusting!

i actually meant barry and supergirl

>"we are the Flash"
So what did they mean by that? They're really gonna give her super-speed?

Too bad they won't kill Iris, because she's black.

user please your dreaming if you think ebr and amell have more on screen chemistry than Katie and amell or you most be an olicityfag. Some of the best scenes in the show have been between the two of them, Katie and some of the scenes they have been in have won awards where most ebr scenes are her crying muh ollibur notice me, or her being a Mary Sue plot armour. She is toxic to the whole arrovers. She actually told Harry he was wrong and corrected him in the crossover. Should have been gassed to be honest.

No she doesnt. Snowbats love to spread stupid ass rumors about Candice. Thry even tried to say she slept with a producer even tho the one they said it was is gay.
When it was Danielle who was 'friends' with Andrew that got her the role as Caitlin.
Grant loves working with Candice. They legit look like siblings.

>Tripfag being this wrong

The bitch doesn't look like she can even stand being in the room with him. Hundreds of people on here aren't wrong, just because you're black and want to believe otherwise

L.O.L.
Go to bed kid, you got school in the morning.

I gave the DCCW shows one more chance because the premise of this year's crossover event sounded fun as hell. My god have these shows become trainwrecks and each and every one of you talking about these cringy soap opera romance subplots are to blame. I honestly can't believe this shit is even the same show as Arrow and Flash season 1. I mean, this shit has been going on for a while in Arrow, but they used to at least tone it down for the crossover events. Now the relationship drama WAS the main focus of the crossover.

nostalgia goggles. All seasons of CW shows have relationship drama.

Even first seasons of the superhero shows.

Candice gets along with almost every castmember but Danielle. Notice how there are no pics of just them the same way it is with candice and the others.
Danielle probably thought she could be the fladh vs of felicity and be the new leading lady(they tried in S1) but is stuck with being the lab bicycle.

If you have proof of them nit getting along i would love to see it.

Wow burn slay queen slay you really got me there how will my ass recover.

Typical olicityfag nothing of substance to the discussion, you didn't even tell me I was wrong thanks because I'm not. Also kid I have socks older than you x.

Sure they had it, but not nearly to the same extent. Even last year's crossover with the alien invasion didn't have much of it. Not the plot of the crossover was literally the marriage of Barry and Iris and Felicity coming to terms with the fact that she too now wants to marry Oliver. The Earth-x invasion was nothing but a backdrop to progress the relationship drama.

>arrovers
It's Felicitiverse, you idiot!

Besides my eye balls and watching the show and having no chemistry together? Or blind item shit or the fact you're a tripfag and a minority to boot?

#Feminism?

Look at Amell's eyes. It's like he's dying slowly inside.

Nonsense. He's happy with Emily.

Couples are an unity, user.

>The Stockholm syndrome is strong in this one.
Shop by Olicityfags that believe this post the original that say send help.
And we know who the real queens are.

I see /r/arrow has taken the latest downturn in Arrow's story in their stride again...

Do people actually like Iris? She's horrible and drags Barry down.

>queen
Lol.

>Do people actually like Iris?
No. But they don't want to be called racist, so they have to pretend they like her.

>/r/arrow
They're funny faggots.

>
^ This poll has all the flash chicks on it.

This poll has been spammed in Cw threads. Take a gander for yourself in results.

L.O.L.
Seriously kid, go to bed. You're cranky the way way it is. You're gonna be a nightmare for your teachers.

it was the worst episode of any superhero show I've ever seen

Woah sorry guggiebear where do I fill out my butthurt form, you really burned me there quick some one get me the burneeze. You olicityfags always make me laugh thanks puts me in a good mood for my teachers.

They're currently back on their Netflix obsession. They kept up the Daredevil thing until season 5 hit and was vaguely watchable. Watching their hopes rise like baby butterflies fluttering up towards the sun was a joy - and then we got Olicity ruining Barry and Iris's wedding and so they're now (seriously) discussing the punisher series instead..

every flash episode for me

>skip the previously on part
>action scene and plot scene happens
>right after that an establishing dialogue shot is made
>see this shot and recognize that some one is about to be lecture by the woman character
>press right arrow key until there is no longer and close up dialogue camera shots
>back to actual plot scenes

this has worked for me since the beginning of the show but after doing to for so long I'm starting to realize that without the drama shit there is no pacing and it's just non stop action, but fuck the drama scenes because it can either be boiled down to someone being scolded by the woman or it's someone being insecure and getting "pep talked", it's getting tiring now, I might just drop the show after this season because it's so fucking boring and un-stimulating, fuck even Gotham doesn't feel like a chore to watch, at least in that show the sets and lighting are fucking great to look at

>You olicityfags always make me laugh thanks puts me in a good mood for my teachers.
Happy to help.

Haha, I never understood why someone would get this angry over talking about a tv show. I imagine you think your replies are real zingers, when really they just make you sound sad and pathetic. Get a fucking life man, it's just a show.

No Cody, I am The Bullet Club

That's the thing user I'm not even angry and by no means are they zingers I thought that was a KFC burger. I just like to point out that you olicityfags are toxic and have ruined what was once a good show that's all sorry guggiebear im going to school now x

Nah, he's right. You're a massive manchild.
I don't even watch this shitty show, just saw your retarded post from the first page.

Sure you did user

At what point did I say I was in favor of Oliver and Felicity's relationship?

I'm sorry user, but only tumblrinas say things like "guggiebear"
I'm glad I'm not stupid enough to watch this show.

and only a fat unloved neckbeard gets worked up about meaningless internet jargon. 2 be fair.

Sup Forums is filled with sexist man-children who can't get a date, so they can't stand the idea of a strong female character.

You didn't have to user it was written all over you post. It's the only reason you would defend something like that.

Sorry mate some times you have to speak their lingo for them to understand you. Also I was referencing that it was a Marc guggenhiem type post.

That's the point she's not a strong female character I would die if my daughter turned out like her.

But I'm not in favor of the relationship. I'm happy Oliver finally seems happy, but I'd love it if it wasn't with Felicity. Just because I'm not throwing a tantrum like a child who had his toy taken away, doesn't mean I'm in favor of it.

The last crossover have Barry being blame for everything and it was getting on my nerves.

the childishness of that place is embarrassing.

She can get the dick but she definitely is shit on the show.

>nose ring

Blech

I like it.

>I think EBR and Amell having better chemistry than Amell and Cassidy clearly had a big part in the decision.

The chemistry was just her making an awkward pass at him here and there. It didn't need to be a full-blown romance.