Good design

>Good design
>shitty character

When will the Tommy wank end?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/mighty-morphin-power-rangers-crossover-shattered-grid/
nydailynews.com/news/national/green-power-ranger-actor-speaks-alleged-kill-plot-article-1.3204975
youtube.com/watch?v=6iNlUs0T5nY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is he both the Dragon and tiger ranger now?

After the Worlds Collide like crossover.

cbr.com/mighty-morphin-power-rangers-crossover-shattered-grid/

The wank will end when people get off JDF's cock.

So never unfortunately.

it will never end because tommy is the best
>6th ranger
>leader
>mentor
>overall ranger

i never remember him being the overall ranger..

Isn't the actor for Tommy the only one that still interacts with the "fandom", or at least with people in comic conventions? It would explain why nobody gives a shit about the rest.

no a lot still do jdf just does it the most because he has nothing else

Tommy still does appearances in the show?

That's not true at all. Plus JDF is an asshole who got a huge ego from the attention. He wont go to cons with other PR actors, overcharges on signatures, and once he cut up his green spandex and sold it for 50 dollars for a scrap.

What is Hammie doing there? I thought Ninja Steel is still running

He's the villain in the upcoming anniversary event.
A Ranger from the future hunting down Drakkon will show up to assist the MMPR team.
People are hoping Jen but it's more likely gonna be Dino Thunder Tommy

People are thinking it may have been a mistake since the other Chameleon ranger isn't there and the art isn't final anyways

He has MMA to fall back on. Small events though.

He's too old

I'm just tired of MMPR cocksucking in general. Come on, I'm not telling to stop milking that nostalgia cashcow but give other series a chance.

The comic is going to span the entire Zordon Era, at least.
I just pray that the Legacy line will get to In Space so I can get the Astro-Delta Megazord.

>best 6th ranger
>not Zhane
Not so fast Satan

I don't think he does MMA anymore

Remember that time a guy tried to assassinate him at a comic convention?

nydailynews.com/news/national/green-power-ranger-actor-speaks-alleged-kill-plot-article-1.3204975

Jason was the true leader, Tommy was just ritas boy candy who converted

Its one of those alternate universes in a comic where The Green Ranger stayed evil and took over.

My dick will forever stay hard and glorious, your h8 only makes me b8 harder.

from what i can tell he's not one of those people that regrets his past roles and fully accepts the love from fans as it comes.

Now THAT'S what I call being a ninja

>from what i can tell he's not one of those people that regrets his past roles and fully accepts the love from fans as it comes.
>past roles
>roles
It's literally just Tommy, that's his only role. Other than some single apperances on TV shows and some no-name b-movies, his entire acting career is Power Rangers.

Nothing wrong with that, mind you, but let's not pretend like he's some well-versed actor.

Zhane was only good as Psycho Silver, his normal outfit sucked.

Sink-hyaaa

>RPM made it in
amazing

>That extra large Gokai Silver in the corner
Mah Gai!

Also what's up with Chameleon Green being silver? Are they already localizing Kyuranger?

Who didn't?

It's an error
Camille's missing and the cover's not finished

Who had the best redesign

youtube.com/watch?v=6iNlUs0T5nY

>When will the Tommy wank end?

Any rita/Tommy content out? Seems like there was potential for more corruption and mind breaking through more than just magic

The design is great but the red clashes too much.

Wasn't Drakkon depowered at the end? How is he coming back, with powers, to threaten the Morphing Grid?

Power Rangers did a Super Sentai in form of a Comic Book

He's going to steal the Psycho Green Dagger from Promethea