Gets autistically angry at Spider-Man trying to stop a badguy when he orchestrates an FBI sting despite knowing he was...

>Gets autistically angry at Spider-Man trying to stop a badguy when he orchestrates an FBI sting despite knowing he was doing it before and refusing to actually inform him of the sting, thereby directly being responsible for endangering the lives of all the people on the ferry
>'GIMME YOUR SUIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, FUCKING SPIDER SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

>Let me just inform this high school student of operations that are sensitive and can endanger the lifes of people if the bad guys get tipped
He did the right thing, Peter just needed to mind his own goddamn business

>let me just inform this high school student with superpowers who i've been grooming as a soldier for my private army about a sensitive operation i'm aware that he's been investigating so he doesnt fuck it up by being uninformed of the situation

Sounds reasonable to me.

Didn’t Tony tell him to just be a regular high school student? Or at least keep it low-key? Anyways, Peter endangered a lot of people’s lifes investigating this shit and probably should’ve at least informed Tony what he was doing

>Anyways, Peter endangered a lot of people’s lifes investigating this shit and probably should’ve at least informed Tony what he was doing
He was trying to be involved and cooperative but Tony was being a cunt.

My understanding is he couldn’t even get a hold of Tony because of (pappy?) so not really his fault, plus he saved Peter’s ass twice; Tony was not in the wrong, Peter was. He just needed to mature and let it go, he’s just a teenager and needs to complete high school, Tony knew this and that’s why he didn’t call on him again

wow, it sounds like a core part of Tony's character is that he's a narcissistic hypocrite.

Peter was an annoying dumbass. Tony should've slapped him in the face for being so foolish.

Why didn't tony tell Peter that he was putting together a sting?

Look it was all, ALL, fucking Happy's fault. He had one goddamn job; look after Peter, and keep him in the loop. All the fat fuck needed to do is send a text saying "Hey Peter, sorry I've been quiet, thanks for the tip. The FBI has been noted." And then the moron does a half assed job securing the plane filled with dangerous materials, and THEN decides to start kissing Peter's ass after he saves his job. Fuck Happy

>Tony:take of your suit
>Peter:Sir,were in the middle of city
>Tony:take off
>Peter:There is thousands of people looking
>Tony:off
>Peter:But,I'm not wearing anything under those thigs!
>Tony: OFF.NOW.

Tony calls Peter while he was on the ferry. And he was telling him he was proud.
He probably was gona tell him about it during that call but Peter hanged up.

>No, no. Turn around. Do it doucement. Do it...very slowly.

What the hell is that armor? It's like he forgot to finish painting it.

>hey let me chastise this fucking kid despite me getting drunk at my party, causing me to fight in my shit suit and piss in my suit like a 17 year old brat.

its supposed to be based off the ultimate armor

He did that on purpose. He wanted to give Rhodey an excuse to take a suit and become the next Iron Man without telling anybody he was dying.

I can understand missing it because the movie doesn't outright say it, the only indication is Fury figuring it out at the donut shop with the line about "how did he just take it? Aren't they programmed to only work for you?" or whatever the exact wording was.

>Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Also don't do anything I'd do. There's a sort of grey area inbetween.

>(pappy?)
Happy Hogan. He and Pepper used to be an item in the comics before she was promoted to Tony's love interest.

>My understanding is he couldn’t even get a hold of Tony because of (pappy?) so not really his fault,

It was Happy's job to supervise Pete. Tony had Pete report to Happy probably as a barrier so he woulnd't have do deal with him directly. Literally everything Peter told Happy was relayed to Tony. It's how Tony set up the FBI sting, it's how he knew some old broad bought Peter a churro, ect.

>Why didn't tony tell Peter that he was putting together a sting?

He shouldn't have had to. He told Peter to keep to the small stuff. Busting a superscience-weapons deal is not the small stuff. Tony established the line early in the movie and Peter crossed it because he was too impatient and too eager to prove himself.

Doubt the sting would’ve been successful since Toomes was near his wings. I wouldn’t put it past him to have a contingency plan ready, especially since he can remote control the wings.