So when is Marvel going to start pushing Kamala as their headlining female character outside of comics

So when is Marvel going to start pushing Kamala as their headlining female character outside of comics.
Black Widow had her shot and she seemed to just kind of fizzled out early and we all know Carol will flop, it's her fucking secondary super power

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gf9KcX2614E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did Kamala ever recover from CWII tie in sales killer?

tertiary, her second super power is being an angry drunk

Didn’t her book get cancelled?

Am I the only one who thinks Kamala is a shit character? Ive read some of her comics and its boring as hell.

no.

>Pushing a third world assassin

They're stupid but even they don't want to commit suicide.

>Muslims in merica'

You mean the tiny minority that has government agents so far up their ass that they can't cough without alphabet soup agencies falling out?

Yeah i'm sure she's going to be a real winner with a bunch of white guys.

I think she herself is pretty fun/cute but her stories and stuff aren't much to write home about

>real winner with a bunch of white guys.
yes, because it triggers the colonial part of their ancestral spirit that wants to put their seed in brown bellies

Never, Carol is better.

Right but native americans aren't suicide bombing anyone.

And we're not fucking british anymore. Go bother them.

>This butthurt

Not all white people have as shit taste as you Billy-Bob.

>anyone wants mudslime

We're not europe. Stay gone.

>Government agencies falling apart

Going to be honest, it's usually your homebrew citizens that causes everyone to have a bad taste in their mouth.

I mean, ignoring the fact that you managed to push an unconstitutional ban on people from every country that ISN'T producing terrorists attacking the US, your government agencies have to deal with the average shitizen.

Can you imagine growing up, watching the x files, and thinking 'wow, I want to join the FBI'. And then, when you finally join, all your cases are either 'sexually repressed citizen tries to shoot one social group, ends up shooting another' or having to indict your own prez before the CIA gets bored, and decides to have him shot?

You guys can't even invade the right country of terrorists, with the Iraq war vote entirely operating on the fact that the average citizen knows as much about the middle east as they do vaccines.

Hey, hey, hey. I'll have you know I want to have no part in a traditional empire and I'd still plant that seed.

Besides, empires that gradually make colonies citizens with full voting rights of the original state are objectively better

Prevents stupid shit, like wasting perfectly good tea in the event of needing to murder redcoats

She recovered in quality, IDK about sales.

how disappointing must be for the japanese to buy an american comic with such a kawaii cover and get internal art that looks like this instead

I love how this trigger weebs

I'd rather she stay lesser known. I like her solo, but not so much in bigger/collaborative roles.

Carol Danvers can be front and center, alcoholism and all.

A LOT of Japanese Marvel fans were pissed about Squirrel Girl

At least even they recognize Kamala as CUTE AND PERFECT.

I guess her biggest weakness as a character is no real standout villain so she'd probably be stapled to someone bigger.
I mean I love this red headed she-hitler but she does not have mass appeal

Nope. Her sales are still in a slump. It's a real shame.

I hope the new EiC isn't afraid to do single issue stories and shorter arcs.

Spidey had his Sinister Six all set up within a year. Nowadays, with only three or so stories a year, it takes a decade to build up a Rogues Gallery.

The Inventor is about the best Kamala ever got for villains, and it took them four years to have him finally return.

It really doesn't help that the only actual recurring enemy she's had is *yawn* HYDRA, which Becky is now a part of and therefore is no longer her own villain.

She's an ok character but her book is boring as fuck. Not a lot happens, it's pretty safe. I like her more in secret warriors and the first volume, her personality is a good foil for harden heroes.

I really feel that's a bit of over simplification. That's like saying Otto is Hydra because he used them to try and take over Peter's company and a lot of the time, he was seen as part of the inner circle or at least near it. Becky was just using Hydra to again play out her Judge Dredd fantasies with a bunch of mooks not even wearing the green jumpers most of the time. i think she'll join anyone who'll promise to install any type of authoritative rule

Really, Becky just wants an excuse to beat up, lock up, and blow up everybody she doesn't like, and she doesn't like anybody but herself.

If Disney buy fox never, maybe Danielle Moonstar could be the next headlining female character, is Yoshida's favorite 1:30
youtube.com/watch?v=gf9KcX2614E

she is cute but barely anything happens at the moment. Just some boring shit about some pakistani guy who happens to be a relative or some shit. They really are playing it as safe as possible, she learned from the best at making nothing ever happen (Bendis)

if Disney buys Fox, they will go right back to promote the shit of their actually popular characters: Jean Grey (you think its a coincidence she returned from the dead?), Storm (for Black Panther 2, im willing to bet on it) and Rogue for Carol and Avengers 4. X-23 will go for the adaptation of the Xmen First Class comic.

Nigger, she's a qt brown fap bait.

There should be a storyline where she calls out the jew and then goes to Israel for cleansing, and she destroys synagogues

I know they'll go with the mutants, I was just saying that maybe they push some of the new mutants too because CB Cebulski seems to like the comic