So humans in the Marvel Universe were perfectly capable of creating something as powerful as the Infinity Gauntlet?

So humans in the Marvel Universe were perfectly capable of creating something as powerful as the Infinity Gauntlet?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Cube
youtube.com/watch?v=TKbpSx_X5wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only in Ultimate. I’m sure I’m wrong I think 616 Thanos got his IG from the Infinity Well.

The Gauntlet itself is just a glove. It doesn’t do anything unless it holds the Infinity Gems.

No I mean the fact that they could make a cube that can grant fucking wishes.

He's talking about the Cube
yes, AIM has done it several times.

I thought the cube was discovered, not created.

AIM created the cube.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Cube

The fuck is a Jawa doing hanging out with Thanos

You fucking casual, the gauntlet is literally just Thanos's glove.

I feel like wishes aren't nearly as powerful ass the at will powers of the gauntlet

What if you wished you had all the Infinity Gems?

youtube.com/watch?v=TKbpSx_X5wg

that's something, though I'm guessing there would be a monkey paw thing

Reed makes cosmic cubes in his free time.

Both Marvel and DC have Earth humans randomly inventing shit that beats the crap out of anything any alien in all their hundreds of thousands of years, or superintelligent aliens, or gods, or eternals, or higher evolved shit like guardians, controllers, watchers or celestials could think of.

Captain Atom, Sentry, Blue Marvel, Firestorm, Matter Master, Molecule Man, Amazo, Super Adaptiod, Count Nefaria, were all made by humans using Earth based stuff.

Also Adam Warlock, no?

That's one thing I hate about the movies. It takes away the potential when everything has to come from some specific alien tech or whatever.

Humans don't create what powers the cube, just the container for that power. Cosmic Cubes are basically Beyonder eggs. Every now and then, the Beyonders will pop a hole into reality and some of their power will leak through. If a powerful enough container is waiting on the other side, you can gather the Beyonders' power and create a cosmic cube.

Eh, the cosmic cube is more like just the reality gem. So it's only 1/6ths as powerful as the infinity gauntlet. It's just that the 1/6th it has happens to be the most useful of the 6 powers granted by the gauntlet.

This shit was stupid and Hickman was stupid for writing it.

According to infinity war it takes like six cosmic cubes to equal the infinity gauntlet, however, I'm pretty sure they will work outside of their native universe unlike the glove.

Reality gem is nearly useless on its own though because you need the power gem to boost its strength and the other four to guide its direction.

That's why Warlock gave it to Thanos, because he knew 1. no one would steal it from Thanos and 2. Thanos couldn't use it for anything without the others.

I thought that idea pre-dated Hickman?

It doesn't say multiple cubes are needed just that a cube has self-imposed limitations as to what it can grant and a universally-linked will can override those limitations making a cube potentially as powerful as the Infinity Gauntlet.