Watching cartoons with my "pansexual" 11-year old younger sister

>Watching cartoons with my "pansexual" 11-year old younger sister
>"I wonder if [character] is trans?"
How do I get it to stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was this thread really necessary? It's obvious this situation didn't happen, and you just wanted to make another "let's bitch about modern politics" thread #95836923926.

You don't, it never does

Tell her politely that most characters in fiction arent trans, and that gender shouldnt be such a defining factor for good characterization. Atleast shes not a radical feminist

>It's obvious this situation didn't happen
It literally did user, asked it about Peppermint Patty when we were watching the Thanksgiving special, telling me that "trans people were a thing back then". And it happened again last night when I was catching up on Bobs Burgers, she asked the question about Millie's mom.

That's what you get for watching Super Jail with a minor.

Show her how fun it is to be straight.

...the old fashioned way.

>pansexual" 11-year old
They shouldn't be sexual at all. That's young to come to a decision like that.

At any rate your sis is kinda right considering you never see "said character's" genitals so technically speaking no for sure way to tell, unless specified.

A. This didn't happen
B. Stop being triggered by Tumblr
C. Get a fucking job
D. You guys are worse than SJWs

lmao look at this triggered soiboi

Tell her that all the characters are and aren't trans at the same time.

It's fucking fiction, whatver she thinks is as real was what is in the screen goddamit. When the episodes ends the script ends, nothing that wasn't show on frame matters, it's not like reality

Reminds me of the "Hug your imouto and post results" threads that were common for a while.

A. It did
B. Never even mentioned it
C. I have one
D. :(

>"pansexual" 11-year old younger sister
If she's pansexual, wouldn't that mean she's also into incest?

Pansexual means gender is not a consideration in attraction. It doesn't mean they'll fuck anything, there's other considerations as well.

This guy gets it.

>Pansexual means gender is not a consideration in attraction.
Literally no different than bisexual, then.

It should. Now just take the broadly defined interest and narrow it down until she only asks if Charlie Brown and Sally ever fooled around.

>It's fucking fiction, whatver she thinks is as real was what is in the screen goddamit. When the episodes ends the script ends, nothing that wasn't show on frame matters, it's not like reality
well that's stupid

reality matters, you're to assume characters act the same off screen and the behind the scenes story is formed by what makes sense

I think the implication is that because OP is referring to his made up sister as pansexual, there's incest going on, because otherwise an 11 year wouldn't be thinking in terms of sexuality.

Bisexuals are smart enough to not have sex with trannies.

Rape her. Right in the shitter. The only thing that'll set those people straight is a good hot dicking.

b...b...but Trans

You beat them

>otherwise an 11 year wouldn't be thinking in terms of sexuality
When's the last time you've been to an elementary school? This shit is all the rage with kids these days.
That'll just turn her lesbian.

I might... if they're hot enough...

>because otherwise an 11 year wouldn't be thinking in terms of sexuality.
confirmed for ayy lmao disguised as adult human
bisexual: male and female
pansexual: male, female, nonbinary, agender, etc

Then you're pansexual or just gay.

11 year olds all have smartphones now so I doubt she needed her brother poking around to be exposed to the concept of sex and sexuality. Not that an 11 year old wouldn't have that even without those things. I remember trying to glimpse through the static on the blocked playboy channel when I was nine or so, before we got cable.

>nonbinary, agender
Does this mean you have to do anal with them every time since they don't have genitals?

Wouldn't this fit more in /lgbt/ or /adv/? Besides the action, that's not really a Sup Forums issue.

gender does not equal sex
m8 you should have been able to understand this by now

user, just pull her pants down, fuck her real deep, and then tell her this is how trans are actually made. with emotional scars and PTSD

Blogfaggotry and politics are cancer.
OP is a faggot.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=97280432&altc=1

You're talking about the sexual identity of a fictional character. Unless the creator explicitly said otherwise, any character is/was the gender they appear to be presented as. Despite the self-importance and entitlement of modern "fandoms", they have no say in the canon of an existing work beyond their own personal interpretation. And in the case of Peppermint Pattie, Schultz confirmed she was just a tomboy.

Kinda pisses me off how sexist this stuff is. "If this fictional character doesn't conform to strict gender stereotypes, they clearly must have physically swapped from the other sex. It's the only possible solution."

Yeah fuck that, I ain't using some dumbass made up "gender."
If someone asks I'll just tell them I'm into whatever, if no one asks it's not their business to know.

>the gender =/= sex meme
Go away, Tumblr.

>Announcing reports
That's bad form, user.

I went through a bit of a Tumblr phase once.
She's only 11, kids believe stupid shit

It's ok as long as she grows out of it

>That'll just turn her lesbian.
First of all, do it anyway. Second of all, L O N D O N

I mean, she only says it about cartoon characters while watching them...but i guess so, user

>politics
Where in my post did I mention politics?

>Yeah fuck that, I ain't using some dumbass made up "gender."
I'm sure you'll get into any tranny's skirtpants with that line.

>Wanting to fuck a tranny

If you're the same guy I've been in this conversation with, then you literally said you would if they were hot enough.

Is your sister hot?

More importantly, are her friends hot too?

If so, consider a sleepover party. When they aren't looking, marinate the Domino's mushroom pizza with a mixture of garlic butter and your semen.

He's not, I would, but I'm not searching them out specifically.

this thread is now about Rocko's Modern Life

Sup Forums needs to be nuked.

Different user, all trannies I've met until today have deep emotional issues, insecurity of themselves, are whiny little bitches, and can only recall like one or two good experiences out of dozens.
I tolerate them as friends when much but fucking hell who's stupid enough to date one?

>11 year olds eating mushroom pizza

No one said anything about dating. Besides you're rather cucked yourself if you deal with their issues as a friend.

>Mushroom Pizza

Clearly the most disgusting thing possibly said in this thread.

>Is your sister hot?
She looks kind of like me, so no , not so sure about her friends

>If so, consider a sleepover party. When they aren't looking, marinate the Domino's mushroom pizza with a mixture of garlic butter and your semen.
Only if you join in too, user

Was Mrs. Bighead trans?

Just be objective about it. Put it in context.

>only .x% of people are trans, a supremely small percentage of people in the country, there are more fullblooded American Indians than there are trans people
>it was extremely uncommon to have actual trans characters in stuff at this time, crossdressing was the only thing even close and it was used as a gag not a sexual statement

Or you know, shake a magic 8-ball every time she asks.

Tell her you're potsexual, so together you're pots and pans. Harass her with so many cheesy, non-hostile jokes that it stops being cool to her to be on the gender/sexuality fad and she gives it up.

If your dad won't lay down the dad jokes to keep her in line, the job falls to you. You're the man of the house now, user.

>Tell her you're potsexual, so together you're pots and pans. Harass her with so many cheesy, non-hostile jokes that it stops being cool to her to be on the gender/sexuality fad and she gives it up.
This is actually pretty genius. Do it, OP, I think it just might work.

>there are more fullblooded American Indians than there are trans people
If this isn't a powerful statement, I don't know what is. Trans people were literally slaughtered more than Native Americans.

U dumb nigger Bob burgers is full of trans character

Used to when younger, time came where I eventually stopped caring and once any woman started with that shit I just stopped talking to her or immediatly dump her. I'm rather lonely now

where did you take that pic of me?

Encouraging others to report cancerous rule breaking threads is not the same as announcing a report.

Kek, show her this episode, op.

Truly they went through the worst holocaust

Brilliant.

cross dressers

the difference is nobody is saying fucking
them isn't gay

This webcomic is a jewel.

I know, that's one of my favorite episodes, she was asking about this character

Oh hey, Foxdad is a pretty good reference point, yeah.

Who gives a shit, OP?
You were probably twice as autistic as she was at that age.

Mushroom hides the taste.
If you prefer another topping, you'll probably need more garlic than butter, but that could also be a downside.

>Only if you join in too, user
Sure thing; it's my fetish.

Transvestites. It's right there in the name.

>Mushroom hides the taste.
I'm sure they'd rather taste jizz than mushrooms.

>It's cool that you've got your gender sorted out, and you're right that people had non-cis genders in old timey times too, but can we just watch the cartoon? It's not appropriate in real life to openly speculate on someone's gender, right?

You'd have to ask them, but then they'd probably want to know what jizz tastes li--

...Shit, user, you've given me an idea.

happened or not, this really isnt discussion about cartoons.
do what you want on Sup Forumsmblr i dont really care, but post like this are pure cancer and dont belong here.

Tell her to don’t reduce a character/people to their gender/race/sexuality and that she should like them for their personality.

Have you tried fucking her?

transvestites don't count as trans for the special snowflake olympics. Trannies don't count them as real trans, some of them even find them insulting.

Have you seriously never tasted your own jizz? It's a lot closer to mushrooms than you might think.

I've tasted it a couple times, I prefer it to mushrooms.

When I was 11, user I spent most of my time drawing and posting shitty stick figure comics onto DA, and barely spent anytime focusing on the sexual orientation of myself and others, fictional or not. So yeah, you bet your ass i was twice as autistic

Hey does anybody else here think SJW's are total cancer? I mean they ruin everything. Can't stand all their LGBTQIAPK nonsense, postmodernism, etc. This is the right board to discuss this, because I watched a cartoon today.

kill yourself faglord

Just say the original intention was that they're not trans and that by pretending otherwise you're giving them credit for representation they did not actually include. By allowing fanfiction to factor into representation you obscure the fact that there simply isn't enough trans representation in any media.

Explain to her that representation is not required to enjoy something.

Stop using Tumblr.

>there simply isn't enough trans representation in any media.

Representation is not necessary to enjoy media.

t. someone who sees themselves represented in every piece of media out there

This thread went almost exactly where I wanted it to go.

I loved tetris as a kid.

Nobody is represented in that game. In point of fact, it is the number one best selling video game of all time.

And there is no sexuality, race, gender or creed represented in the video game. That so many people can enjoy the game without being represented in it proves your opinion wrong.

How the fuck does an 11-year-old know what "pansexual" is?

Tetris represents the glorious struggle of the proletariat.

youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8

Are you saying you can't identify with any piece of media if it doesn't feature a character explicitly representing your gender/race/sexuality/religion?

That's horrifying.

Never thought I'd have such a relevant fan art image. Characters depicted are Kenny and Karen McCormick from South Park.

I remember watching this a few years ago.

But really it's a video explaining how that FUCKING LONG ONE NEVER COMES WHEN I FUCKING NEED IT.

Ever been near a middle schooler these days? YouTube, social media, friends, wierd fan fictions, etc.

word-politics is bullshit, it's a lot of people telling minorities what they should be/are now called when the minorities just don't want to be called niggers and fags.