Continuing Morrison's New X-Men storytime from >>97278619

Continuing Morrison's New X-Men storytime from Emma best girl

who /xorn/ here?

this is pretty good comedy

I am going to be with a message. Ernst is the Mummudrai of Cassandra Nova in the body of Stuff

mmm I want to eat some chips now.

Every time I try to read this run, the shit art gets in the way.

yeah it's pages like theses that make the Xorneto thing just a stretch to say the least.

cassandra nova fucked lilandra

What and why

Not really, the guy is a living star but has armor to control his own self so he doesn't go up in a supernova. Extreme levels of magnetic fields can do lots of other weird shit, like counter acting gravity. The prototype fusion reactors we have today work by using magnetism to keep plasma floating in a tube (it is hotter than any other known materials, so there is no way to contain it physically, only be keeping it from hitting anything).

It is not a stretch by any means that Magneto could create some kind of localized stroke in that living stars mind. In fact if it was any other character, it would be a stretch, but with Magneto it is possible because his entire shtick is not that he is very strong (not omega level), it's just that he is extremely efficient at using his powers. And magnetism IS one of the core forces of the universe.

I don't know why but Logan looks so dirty.