Canto Bight (Tue 5)
Darth Vader #9 (Wed 6)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/news/changes-progression-credits
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8JrHnqD9vw
youtube.com/watch?v=MBevY6-ryk8
ew.com/movies/2017/12/04/star-wars-mark-hamill-luke-skywalker-backstory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is she, /swco/?

A challenger appears

I missed you.

Chiss Master Race.

So are they doing anything with Bossk yet?

Also, call me an errand boy if you want, but I'd read a comic about young Mon Mothma getting the Rebel Alliance started. Sexy, Clone Wars era Mon Mothma.

reported

Reminder, Ahsoka's doppelganger has the Infinity Stones.

>Fetish for women in powersuits
>Fetish for exotically colored girls
>Fetish for evil girls

The Force rises...

I know we don't have the mega anymore but is anyone uploading Canto Bight tonight?

You know it's gonna be canon. Why hate a good thing?

Thicc girls only.

She knew that camera was there. She was showing off the thicc.

It's gonna be weird if it happens since they've not developed it at all.

>tfw no chiss gf

How come the Ewoks aren't actually helping the Rebels on Endor in BF2?

tell me the other OP was banned

I heard BF2 upped the credit payout after matches, how is it?

its dependent on how well you actually did in the match

Is this a new change because last week the difference was nearly insignificant

>real master race

I would, but you left out the little two finger wave.
Who cares? Don't feed jackasses by talking about them.

Why should he be banned just for having a political view you disagree with?

It begins.

Also, Ezra and Zeb when?

it rolled out today

Let the blue in

today
ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/news/changes-progression-credits

Disagree, they went from Ezra's horrible attempts to flirt with Sabine to them being one of the most enjoyable tag teams to watch.

The fact that they're paired together so often now is suspect - don't expect them to share saliva in the show, but in a comic or book afterwards? Definitely.

When are we getting more Falleen action?

In arcade mode the credit cap per day was raised to 1500, and you can get a match done in 20 seconds if you set it right. So 100 credits every 20 seconds

Other than that if you're on top of the board you can get like 485 credits, at least I was getting that in HvV and Blast I think.

I'd rather she let me be in her.

So, do you think Rey will make it a tradition of the protagonist losing a hand in the sequel, or skirt by unharmed.

In the Ascendancy, Eli will be the exotic alien guy. I wonder how he's doing with the ladies.

How else you gonna exchange fluids

Kylo is more likely to lose a hand.

>It's a set up for some side material later

UGH, that's bad and depressing

It's not, still canon. You can't just shoe-horn it into the show and ruin the show's theme, so do it after. I don't find that depressing or bad - better something than nothing.

Bow to the Prince.

Better, but still not the ideal 10% of your score given as credits. People will still AFK.

Luke is going to get so frustrated with these two nitwits that he finally whips out his lightsaber, sparks it up, then chops his own head off.

Ok. Where is he?

OH BOY! I can't wait to watch 50 episodes of Woolie looking at stat screens and Pat getting everything about the lore wrong!

We never got to see the conclusion of her story arc because Force Unleashed 2's development got botched and ruined the chance of a 3rd game to finish the story

>You can't just shoe-horn it into the show and ruin the show's theme
Friggin' Kanan and Hera are smoochin, they had time to set it up...they just failed to.

>Lightsaber tonfas

I don't know who this is but judging by the picture alone I am very glad she's no longer canon.

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA BLUE WIMMIN AT?

what If The Separatists Won the clone wars

Huh? It's been clear since those shorts that came out before Rebels even started that Kanan and Hera were interested in each other.

I find your lack of vision disturbing.

star wars can get lewd

Kanan and Hera started the show as a couple, and it was even set up by a whole novel.

Ezra and Sabine were only introduced via Rebels, and their development is pretty unique and enjoyable in what the writers could do in four seasons. There is plot that can't be sidetracked or dominated by random romance, even Kanan and Hera never had a romantic moment until Season 4. Everything else was just buildup for them.

The galaxy is split into two, Palpatine takes advantage of the Republic's weakened state and resentment for losing the war to blame the Jedi for losing it, public sentiment turns against them, the Jedi are persecuted and eliminated, Palpatine proclaims himself Emperor and continues to puppet the CIS from behind the scenes, ruling both halves of the galaxy.

there was only one autistic avatarfag who ever typed out those words, and I'm convinced it was thule-user

mommy mothma is perfect

Your childish and petty words cannot defeat this. It will always be greater than you.
youtube.com/watch?v=MBevY6-ryk8

Honestly, I think the only scenario in which the CIS wins is one where Sheev is out of the picture. Like maybe he choked on a pretzel or something and Dooku takes over as the mastermind behind the war.

All I want is for Sabine to be in a spot, trying to get access to something quickly, and mutter, "Some times I wish I'd kept that lightsaber."
"Here," Ezra would reply as he holds his hilt out to her, "you know you can borrow mine anytime."

>that autistic freakout in the last thread because of Mark's imaginary backstory for Luke's character in TLJ

b-but the libs are the triggered ones, r-right guys?

why hasn't pash davane showed up again in the comics dammit

Most people that watch Rebels didn't read that novel, the point is that they've had 3 and a half seasons to do something with Ezra and Sabine and they haven't. So if they plan to they did a VERY shitty job to make it more believable later on.

What's the backstory? I missed last thread.

Don't even give that user the benefit of acknowledgment. Just ignore it and move on.

cause that would mean making models that are more complex than bugs who do things more complex then spitting

I voted Trump and your "wife's son" comment last thread was triggered idiotic false flagging cancer, go jack off to Richard Spencer you alt-right labelist, nobody else buys your CIA psyop

currently has 342 replies on Sup Forums

I don't think those buzzwords mean what you think they mean

>Woolie wanting to spend 10 minutes of learning how to Pazaak space poker on Knights of Old Republic

GODDAMN, I FUCKING HATE WOOLIE

The dark side feels so good~

>Someone posting my OC

I want to impregnate Aayla

>To help get into character as Depressed Hermit Luke, Hamill headcanon'd at some point between ROTJ and TFA, Luke married some widow, but that relationship collapsed when his new stepson accidentally killed himself playing around with Luke's saber

I think you bringing up an argument from last thread means you were the recipient of the roasting trying to laugh it off as if you weren't the guy complaining about "my wife's son" cuck memes when all Hamill was doing was inoffensive method acting

>thinking an American actress who isn't even of Chinese descent is an appeal to the Chinese market.

Dipshits.

>nobody else buys your CIA psyop
shit he's on to us

To get into character as depressed hermit Luke, Hamill headcanon'd that Luke married some widow during the 30 year gap, but the relationship fell apart when his new stepson accidentally killed himself playing around with Luke's saber

to much beef for one comic to handle

that said i agree i want the Buff SW Waifu back

I'm not even the guy, or even this guy who might be that guy, but you sound insane, dude.

>EW
but really, his method acting for being depressed could be being forced to shoot a puppy a la kingsman and it wouldn't matter

>someone makes your group look like idiots
>F-FALSE FLAG CTR DID IT CIA PSYOP SOROS PAID HIM

>Blue Jedi/Sith waifus
Talk about bottom tier senpai, we all know blue,non-slutty non-force sensitives are the best

That user really concerns me. I don't know how polluted your mind has to be by this website in order to interpret the concept of being a stepfather as some kind of political statement/fetishistic fantasy. He really needs to leave Sup Forums, turn his computer off, and go out into the real world.

No, it's cool, apparently that guy was a CIA plant

>hating Woolie

you monsters, you blow it up

It's especially ironic because I bet you anything that's the same guy who threw a shitfit over Luke hypothetically being gay because Mark Hamill told gay fans not to be afraid to self-insert as Luke. So here you have the man himself clarifying a perfectly reasonable and romantic and tragic heterosexual backstory (that again isn't canon but purely hypothetical for the sake of method acting) and he complains about cuck memes because he overdosed on redpills and /r9k/. It has to be thule-user, there's no other explanation. I bet he'll post the roasty bunch thing any minute now.

I like the executioner more than the standard FO Stormtrooper. The extra black looks nice.

Reminder, the Star Wars universe is filled with very entertaining shows. Like THIS for example "Droid Ball". Looks fun.

Seriously, Thank You Sensei Lucas for adding another cool idea & detail into the world of Star Wars. People don't appreciate the little things.

They've slowly gone from Sabine considering Ezra to be a minor and a nuisance, through her seeing him as useful and uninformed, to her seeing him as a peer and potent. Another season and I could see them tumbling into bed together.

>roasty bunch
i don't know the song sorry

>someone other than thule-user has that saved

Fucking why?

That's good because it means you aren't the fedora-tipper-in-chief himself, considering he posts that copypasta every chance he gets

he shitposts on /m/ star wars and /tg/ sta wars
this same fucking song

>on /tg/ star wars
just when you thought /swg/ couldn't get any worse

he post this last time on /tg/

This guy has the right idea: On that note, I think that there were 5 seasons planned, because the Mandalorian arc seemed to be cut off very quickly in two episodes.

I don't think they were ever being built up to make out by the end of the series, but that doesn't mean that the writers haven't been trying to build them up as a couple.

At the end of this season I expect the two to cross a major milestone and set the stage for whatever they're going to do during the OT. An emotional exchange, a close hug, whatever.

It also seems like an obvious stand in for Leia and kylo