ITT Female Characters that you hate. They can be annoying or just shit like Mabel...

ITT Female Characters that you hate. They can be annoying or just shit like Mabel. Go ahead and explain why you hate them.

Pic related and I mean the original cartoon. I loathe this annoying bitch for her literal snowflake treatment by the writers. I hate her annoying autistic fanbase of beta loser masturbators who keep spamming this twat on Sup Forums for longer than a decade. And finally I hate Tara Strong, the Queen of the Bronies, who likes to pretend she's still hot despite being an old bint. All of these should get cancer and die very slowly and very painfully.

Star and Mabel for pretty much the same reasons. They're unstable and hyperactive, do shit the fuck over the main male character and end up getting their way in the end making the main male sacrifice whatever they wanted.

Wendy is pretty bad too

Has Star made Marco sacrifice anything? I haven't seen season 3 so I'm not sure

She is just a lazy bitch, there is no logic explanation for why people want to be her friends,why she keeps her job etc, she got no charisma or skills, never did anything on panel at all, yet the other characters seem to act like she is that competent cool big sister trope.

I mean he didnt sacrifice anything he didnt want to, but they really are showing that Marco basically gave up a life that, while not perfect, was still pretty good, just to be Star's bitchboy. He'd give up not only his life on Earth with the awesome Jackie, but his like of adventures with the awesome Hekapoo, just to kiss the ground Star walks on.

Obstructing shits who make life worse for the protagonists. It’s a shit sandwich that the both of them are the kind of bitch you have to deal with rather than the one you leave for dead. It makes it all the more satisfying when they get hurt or shown the error of their ways, but it’s never enough, and ruins the experience.

Huh, he didn't really do anything like that in the first two seasons

This isn't the first two seasons. This is the season of destroying any and all likability Marco and Star had, to test just how much the fanbase truly wants Starco.

What else changed in Season 3, out of curiosity?

>It makes it all the more satisfying when they get hurt or shown the error of their ways, but it’s never enough

That's because it's politically incorrect to do this to female characters and even if you actually castigated them? It's always a slap on the wrist. You posted Sarah, the worst thing that happened to her is Ed yelling at her "Move!" in that pebble episode. That's nothing compared to what a male character is forced to endure.

why just female cartoons? And Starfire is largely the same in the spinoff.

From what I've heard, they've tried to do sort of a thing where they reverse Star and Marco's roles, but they couldn't really do it in a way that didn't seem awkward and out of character

This "I just realized that I want to bang star" was too rushed, he simply rejected her a couple of episodes ago, it should have took one more season at least.

Lisa
Peggy Hill

Did you mean to say "This." as in agreeing to the post you're replying to, or "This" as in describing the thing following the word? It can be kind of hard to tell sometimes on sites like these.

there was also the time the Kankers tied her up, though that should have been an Ed’s job

Seems whenever Sup Forums isn't wanking off to female characters, they're bitching about them.

>hating star, raven, or mabel
You all have fucking shit taste, and your so stupid you literally fell for the “mabel is evil” meme. Kill yourselves you insufferable cucks
This however, is justified

>your so stupid

Quiet idiot.

I agree, it's bad when her past self is so much more interesting and has more personality. Young Enid is cute! CUTE!

I agree that original TT raven was insufferable.
But I think Nu-TT raven is probably the strongest of the 5, and you can't deny that Tara's performance is for her brilliant, that weird "roll" in her voice whenever she talks is a really neat subtle touch.

I'd say it's her best incarnation by far. Chill Raven just beats out every form of generic goth girl Raven, also I really like her interactions with Trigon.

Deedee didn't seem as bad to me. I don't think she ever tattled on Dexter or anything and even though she was stupid and inconsiderate, I think there was kindness in her heart. Sarah, though, holy shit. Fuck her.

>Deedee didn't seem as bad to me

Watch the Opera Episode of Dexter's Lab. Dee Dee has been abusing and making Dexter suffer since he was a newborn baby. And what makes it really depressing is Dexter outright says in agony "What did I ever do to you!?" only to finish the episode with Dexter lamenting that he's stuck for eternity having his creations destroyed by Dee Dee and just living a horribly hellish life without ever deserving any of it.

Always found Dee Dee annoying, but that episode cemented what a cunt she was.

When I was a kid I simply thought that she was some kind of hyperative autist that can't be controlled.

But looking back I can see that she was aware of her actions, she acted more like some kind of sociopath.

bump