Name a single character that can beat Superman Thought Robot besides The One Above All (Jack Kirby) and The Writer...

Name a single character that can beat Superman Thought Robot besides The One Above All (Jack Kirby) and The Writer (Grant Morrison)

Bugs Bunny
Omega Tom Hanks
Mr. Rogers in a bloodstained sweater.

Arale with a poop-on-a-stick

batman

Squirrel Girl, off panel

current Dr. Manhattan

Jerry Lewis of Earth-12.
Bob Hope of New Earth.

Let's not even get started on Earth Two Abbot and Costello...

toon force is too inconsistent, I think the use of it on battle threads started as a meme

shaggy
*batman with 1hr preptime

>current Dr. Manhattan
weak shit, couldn't even kill Professor Zoom

how come there are so many "super, but robot" characters running around? Eradicator, Steel, Cyborg Superman this motherfucker

Maybe composite superman unless i'm misremembering

Toon Force can be weaponized consistently by combining it with the plot armor of celebrity heroes, see
Ronald Reagan is another invincible entity so long as you don't travel past 2004, as he's been a figure in the DC mythos since 1950.

Maybe Captain Marvel? (Billy). It really depends on how that particular Superman is written.

Allen Adam is the one who activated it, i think he can easily disable it.

Plus he can perceive the reader and there doesn't seem to be any limits to his powers.

He's Manhattan x∞

Are you just unaware of the history of Superman robots? It started leaking outward because of its prevalence in the Silver Age.

its not even superman, its a robot that was built by the monitors thats controlled by superman
it exists outside the DC multiverse

the only characters that could feasibly beat it are lucifer, michael or the presence

>Maybe composite superman unless i'm misremembering
You're misremembering.

Composite Superman is a janitor who was given his powers by miniaturized clone-statuettes of the Legion of Superheroes and decided to defeat Superman for shaming him and Batman because...uh...

He doesn't like Batman terribly much.

(You) if you close the book. He'll stay gone until the next time you go back to the story

Alfred, no questions asked

and The Flash, because Speedforce is the biggest middle finger in the entire DC universe

Thought Robot and Mandrakk are above The Presence. The Presence is beyond The Source but not beyond The Overmonitor, and Mandrakk was capable of destroying The Overmonitor.

Flashes still abides to the laws of the 3rd dimension. SO a magician or a 5th and above dimensional being can take him out easily.

>Flashes still abides to the laws of the 3rd dimension.
Wally literally told time to fuck itself and outraced death once, I think the 4th dimension is his bitch.

The fifth dimension is beyond him however, yes.

Could Mr. Myxlplyx beat Lucifer? I don't think there was any time Lucifer was mentioned being above fifth dimensional

really makes me wonder why the flash dosent have his own Imp, a la Bat-Mite and Mxy.

There's a challenge he can't simply outrun, even though it get that running is his gimmick.

Batman

Depends, Lucifer Morningstar is, in the end, just a comic book character. While Mr Mxyzptlk constantly breaks the fourth wall, he's beyond and above the simple comic book medium. Out of the control of the writer.

Wonder Woman

Of course. Lucifer doesn't even reach the metafiction league of challenges.

>Mandrakk was capable of destroying The Overmonitor.
Source.

Mandrakk has literally been in one comic his entire existence. Take a wild guess at the source.

I mean the panel when they said that he was capable of destroying the overmonitor

fffffuck, the ultimate showndown is now playing on my mind
why I had to do a check on Sup Forums before going to bad

lucifer was capable of leaving the DC multiverse and creating his own, ergo so would the presence and michael
trying to compare 'power levels' between characters that are written so that they can literally leave the comics and multiverses they are in is pointless

>lucifer fag btfo
>starts crying about comparisons not worth time
Why are Vertigo fags always the biggest babies in these threads?

Mandrakk was going to destroy all of existence including the other Monitors by consuming it, and they were on the plane of existence containing the Overmonitor, which is how he got thrown into it and defeated

Mandrakk survived and killed the Spectre while in a weakened form

Lucifer and The Presence were capable of leaving The Source, but not the pages of the comic book itself. Thought Robot and Mandrakk were just one plane of existence away from The Writer at that point and were representations of the story itself moving on the pages.

But yeah, you're right in that power levels become meaningless at this point since there are multiple omnipotent beings. I personally think Superman edges them out just for being a blatant meta reference.

battle threads are a meme

lucifer flew through the overvoid unharmed where it 'killed' mandrakk, that alone shows hes at least above mandrakk

Doraemon Brillante Prima

It's always Demonbane.

Demonbane represents the abstract concept that good will always win over evil and so anyone who fights for good is considered to be a 'Demonbane' and it is conceptually impossible for anyone who is no good to defeat Demonbane. It will always win by simply being able to do whatever it is that could defeat that person who is evil, including altering time and reality to stop them having existed in the first place.

If Superman Thought Robot is good, then Demonbane can summon infinite Superman Thought Robots as well as infinite Flashs and an infinite number of anyone else from any existence or multiverse who fights for good including infinite copies of itself.

he flew through the void, the empty space between multiverses existing outside of Yahweh's creation. it's different than the overmonitor

Unless of course Demonbane is simply another name for Superman Thought Robot.

What it really comes down to is what the current author wants to masturbate to.

That doesn't mean the he could kill the overmonitor.

Nah he's just a giant robot stop wanking.

Why does one person start crying about "vertigofags" in every thread? One person brings up a vertigo character in a fucking powerlevels thread and without fail someone starts whinging about the imprint.

Demonbane can't make infinite copies of himself,it was stated to be impossible for him to do it, the other "demonbanes" that he summoned are minions way weaker than him.

If you ever read that dogshit you'd know why they keep wanking it. You have to be a mental midget to appreciate Demonbane.

Ultra instinct goku

>universe of superman

why would i worry about superman when he's peak self masturbatory material for fanboys with no taste?

>Lucifer doesn't break the fourth wall
come on now.

To be fair nobody can kill that petty fuck. He's probably one of the most OP villains in comics just for the fact that no one can get rid of him

Herbie Popnecker
Spawn
pre-retcon Beyonder
probably some other reality warpers
any "god or god-like character"
any "satan or satan-like character"

Demonbane can summon copies of itself, that's how it beat Clockwork Phantom.
Why would the Demonbanes it summons be weaker, considering it just pulls them from other universes?

Gwenpool could give it a shot.

The Empty Hand?

Thawne probably won't even bother fighting anyone unless it in someway involves Fucking with Barry or his legacy.

Easy. Gwenpool will kill Barry if Thawne doesn't try to kill her. If Barry dies, Thawne's entire goal in life becomes pointless.

the reader, close the comic book and go read something better.

checkmate.

So does the cosmic DC tier list go something like this?

The Writer
The Overmonitor
Superman Thought Robot
Mandrakk
The Monitors
The Presence

Or is The Presence higher?

you, the comic book reader.

Why can't this meme die already?

because dbz will continue to raise powerlevels until there's nothing left

with multiverse busters being the norm now, when are we going to get metafictional dbz characters?

Stardust the Super Wizard
Kryptofuck

Ultra Instinct Goku and Jiren.

SSBKKx20 Goku could probably win too.

>with multiverse busters being the norm now, when are we going to get metafictional dbz characters?
>tfw they're supposed to be multiverse busting strong but fights are still the fucking same

The Presence should probably be the highest non-meta one. Above Mandrakk, but below STR. He's supposed to be God (the for realsies one).

how would he be above mandrakk but not above STR? mandrakk and STR did a double KO

>Kryptofuck
is the thought robot even vulnerable to kryptonite?
I don't read comics but I thought it was an actual robot, not a kryptonian

Doom and probably Batman with a lot of prep.

The other "Demonbanes" are under no obligation to help him.

There's also the problem with him being the size of a micro organism to the Thought Robot.

This could work against the Thought Robot though. Fighting Demonbane would be like fighting a disease.

>The Writer

Well...sort of. It's literally Grant Morrison, even though he had him get killed off in Suicide Squad as a gag. Anyone actually writing the stories is the final power-which unfortunately includes Bendis.

>Overmonitor

Overmonitor is the same as Nirvana/The Source/Monitor-Mind. He's less of a character and more of a state of being.

>Superman Thought Robot

>Mandrakk

>The Monitors

As a caveat only when they're on their plane outside the multiverse at their full size. Within the multiverse they're shrunk down and vulnerable-which is how so many of them have been killed like Anti-Monitor

>The Presence

He used to be the end all be in 90's DC equated with the Source sometimes. Now he's just the skyfather of 1/6 the godsphere.

>multiverse busting the norm now
>Total number of multiverses killed by Goku=0

Superfag here, fuck off with your battle thread shit

Why is your being a Superfag relevant when that isn't Superman in the OP? Can't you read?

Superman>Jack Kirby>Morrison

He'll live forever.

what the fuck does that mean? Can't you read

Retard alert

Azathoth from the cthulhu mythos

The entire universe is his dream, and once he wakes up it all ends

>Babies first Brahma

Even the Red King came before Azathoth. Even MANA from Lord Dunsany's Gods of Pegana came first.

When you deal with superheros Azathoth is actually pretty low tier at his dreams being a universe.

Fucking Batman has had countless nightmares transformed into universes.

Barbatos>>>>>>>>Azathoth

Who was that little shit in Human Race? Was he an imp or just a guy who lived in Kwyzz?

People who learned about Sup Forums from reputation on other websites think spamming "fag" on everything is still common practice. He might as well start spamming ragefaces to show off what a memelord he is.

>Little shit

Don't you be talking shit about Krakkle. Krakkle was a good boy who made the most of a bad situation.

He's not a 5D imp though, although he's got characteristics of one.

Cool.
As far as actually giving the Flash a 5D imp goes, it seems like a bit of a pointless practice to me. Flash is overpowered as is, and the point of Bat-Mite and Mxy is that they can really fuck around with Bats and Supes however they want. If Flash had an imp, he could probably do something to legitimately negate anything the imp does.

Not really. Jakeem's Thunderbolt was the most powerful on the JSA even beyond Dr. Fate and Specter for a reason. Half of him was able to bitchslap the Specter into a coma.

5D imps are wildcards on the power levels scales, but generally they're Final Crisis monitor level.

Superboy Prime was able to trap and beat up Mxy, but that was because he was using the source wall to trap him (and because bad writing). Superman Prime was able to learn 5D magic (somehow), force Mxy to work for him, and have a half-5D imp as one of his dynasty members. Although Superman Prime doesn't have many feats he's one of the stronger Supermen because he's >5D imp.

Any 5D imp should be able to screw with Flash, speed force or no speed force.

Demonbane reaching Elder God form is something that only happened in one timeline(something something probabilitiy) so there was no other version of him that evolved to this point.

Really? That's a big limitation on him then.

Well then, some small-minded bunch of writers have been missing out on some multiversal craziness.

This superman got put down so easy I think Donald duck could beat him.

Lucifer is above literally everything in all creation save his brother Michael and his father. He casually flies past the Source Wall at one point to think, and the Source is actively worried that he's there because of what he might decide to do.

The Presence says he was shaped by outside forces and there does exist multiverses outside of his creation. Meanwhile Mr. Myxlpyx goes into the real world and bonks the writers on the head.

All members of the 5th dimension are 2 infinites more powerful than any being from the third.

Super Mario Blanco

STARDUST

You know it be true

no it's not lol, that would be the bleed. elaine is shown to fly over bleed when they make her the new God

this, I wanted a normal discussion and I am fucking angry instead

Pre-Final Crisis Source Wall was just the Bleed Wall, not all that impressive. Even the Speed Force Wall outranks it.

As has been stated before Vertigo used to be at the tip top of the DC power pyramid. But no longer.

Barbatos is about to rape Dream into submission.

What about Seinfeld?

>Super Wizard
>wizard
>magic
Oh shiiiiiiit

Destiny is still at the top.