Korean guy here. How will I be treated in America with Trump as president?

Korean guy here. How will I be treated in America with Trump as president?

I hope he can avoid another LA riot so we don't have to resort to Rooftop Koreans again

American spending next semester at yonsei here, how likely is seoul getting nuked now that america is pulling out of the area

East asians are honorary whites

fuck ya im korean and im hella ready for papa trump

SHITTY CHINKS ARE NOT WHITE> MAYBE WE WILL TAKE YOUR WOMEN TO SUCK OUR DICKS> BUT NOT YOU.

Your roofs and shops shall have no fear of annexation.

We might inspect for feminist cults though.

You Roof Koreans are all right. Just don't eat my cat and don't litter.

CIS WM here, we fucking love Koreans, top tier POC.

MAGA you crazy sons of bitches.

Just love America and America will love you back.

Isn't not that hard to figure out you fucking retard.

Yeah man. Been living in America since I was 8. Graduated university and making a living as an entry-level accountant and trying to study for CPA exams.

Am I fucked?

Lol ur fucked Hubert

You'll be allowed to shoot nigs who Rob your stores

Man, every Korean I know has been crazy about voting for Trump.

Korean's aren't chinks... they are generally more based than the average chink.

how were blacks treated under obama? basically the same? I'd go with basically the same

Be a good little productive and industrious asian business owner, and don't be a whining liberal marxist.

So i'm fucked as a Chinese guy

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Are you here legally?

Your cucked government invited the commies. We invited the fighters that wouldn't give up.
I know animal parts are lucrative, but don't poach our game. That's literally the last thing separating asians from conservative whites. We like to manage our land for future generations.
[captcha: no trespassing sign]

How about you take your gook ass back to Korea. America is WHITE again.

you guys are cool

protecting yours from the rooftops

you contribute and don't try and fuck up the mainstream culture. you come, and you assimilate

you're american

Great. My Asian wife has been pushing me to vote for Trump for months.

you are not korean
you are korean-american

if you cannot call yourself a korean-american GET THE FUCK OUTTTT

said the burger moving there

Americans have nothing to worry about, regardless of race. It wasn't just whites that put Trump in office. People of all races knew what was happening.

Korean-American I'm guessing, because the Korean media has been shilling for Hillary HARD just because she's better for Korea

its not over yet bro, dont get too cocky!

Totally fine. Koreans are more based than whites desu.

>t. lazy fat white guy

Move to US, get citizenship (its piss easy if you can already afford to live here), be great.

Sincerely, a genuine Manchurian.

you should be fine as long as you can here legally. Just stay away from niggars.

America hasn't been white since 1790 where it was 20 percent black you nigger.

Wonder why North Korea is busy developing medium and long range nuclear missiles? They want to nuke America, not Korea. Nuking a close neighbor is suicide.

You guys are alright wherever you go mostly. even here, never a problem, assimilate well, don't impose your culture or desires and just generate gdp.

Treated just like any other American. With dignity. 'Merica!

>tfw born in the US
>still hold US citizenship
>everyone thinks I'm an international student or something based on how I look
a-am I fucked

you're posting from canada.

I appreciate your get, but if he's here legally, then he's simply just another American.

In which case, OP, sit back and enjoy a win for the home team.

I'll keep you safe OP.

Yeah I visited my relatives in Korea this summer and they leaned Clinton. I asked them why and they talked about military gibsmedats. I pointed out that you guys only like Clinton because she will continue policy of subsidized protection, basically gibsmedats.

They kinda nodded in agreement and said maybe Korea should contribute more.

#MakeRooftopsKoreanAgain

You'll be judged not on the color of your skin, but by the content of your character.

For better or for worse.

As was fucking intended.

rooftop koreans forever made koreans look good in American's eyes

>Claims America isn't white
>Ignores the silent WHITE MAJORITY that just elected the savior of the white race

Fuck off you mongrel faggot

that's why I said I still hold US citizenship

but what if I go live in the US

Am I fucked

We love our roof Koreans, we have the best roof Koreans.

>civic nationalism

Trump will probably want to import more rooftop Koreans to guard the wall. Maybe in exchange for citizenship?

Motherfucker I'm Korean just like you. Be proud.

>tfw Catholic
>tfw middle-class
>tfw growing up in suburban environment

You eat dogs, get fucked sub-human.

Same here

I think we good bro

cute

Nobody will care that you are Korean, but as a male you will be treated like shit. As you would have with Hillary. So welcome to the club faggot.

Well at least they sound somewhat centrist

My parents are Korean libcucks, especially my mom who only posts on the super liberal Korean online communities

My mom is screaming the world is over

My little sister is a 14 year old tumblrina who seems to have such strong opinions for Hillary and against Trump, she's literally silent right now

Based korean bros, you fight side by side with us to defend the west from your rooftops.

I'm saying it's always had a significant non white population you fucking retard. Trump couldn't have won Florida without the Hispanic vote as it was within 150k votes. There were millions of Hispanic citizens and hundreds of thousands of Japanese citizens pre ww2 so fuck yourself . There were to be more specific 19.3 percent black population in 1790 going down to 12 percent to 2016.

I've been waiting for this since Charlotte. We need to begin another heavy push of support for LEO at local/fed levels.

Call PDs to find out what they like to eat and phone in a $50 order for whoever's on shift.

Stand between police and rioters to insulate police.

Phone in support to your government representatives to allow police to immediately put down any riot. Cops have their hands cuffed by pathetic politicians.

Reach out to our black American brothers and sisters with clear headed brothers like youtube.com/watch?v=CbPaczyqi0U

One of my best friends just got married to a complete tumblrina. I'm sure she's freaking out right now.

Not the biggest fan of Trump, but all this fear mongering is completely overblown.

>Not the biggest fan of Trump, but all this fear mongering is completely overblown.
That's exactly my point.

My sister is 14 years old, she barely learned anything in Social Studies yet.

She also didn't give a fuck about the Canadian federal election, and shilled for Bernie just because that's what her whatever social feed tells her to.

ROOF KOREANS BEST KOREANS

Asians are the best "minority". When niggers move into your neighborhood, crime goes up and academic scores go down. When Asians move into your neighborhood crime goes down and academic scores go up.

Little to none. I hope you enjoy it at Yonsei but avoid the girls at Ehwa. They're either super slutty or they're super SJW. It's a 50:50 mix

both my parents were leaning Trump, seeing as the current korean female president turned out to be a puppet controlled by some spiritual leader

Please shut up gook. I don't care about spics at all. America is going back to the good days where the White man is on top. All you mongrels come here from your fucked up countries and try to fuck our country up. Not any more immigrant scum.

>Ehwa
K E K

East Asian Americans have higher IQ, commit less crimes l, are more educated and make more money then you, fucking rat.

>Korean guy here. How will I be treated in America with Trump as president?
Like a king Koreabro