QC Questionable Content

RESPECT MY FUCKING PRONOUNS edition

seeing this pronoun shit actually written out (and not just talked about in the abstract like i presume actually happens irl) underlines how jarring and ridiculous it is but hey gotta make them patreosheckles, jack!

My pronous are their/thems and my hobby is fighting grammar nazi.

Still want to see Tilly in various sexy outfits, like trying a one-piece swimsuit or just a banana hammock.

Who the fuck forces their boss to address them in made up bullshit way?

isn't a one-piece just a banana hammock that goes up to your neck, when you think about it?

Not this early in the morning...

>At the end Tilly reveals themselves
>its two midgets piled up under those clothes
>”we told you!”

everybody with a first name

Thinks "ma'am" is a pronoun -- lol.

It’s like asking someone to call you by their middle name
If you continue to not do it, they’ll probably just quit

Why do people think that you’re being forced to do anything
Dont respect their pronouns, you probably wouldn’t under your breath and when you get back to Sup Forums, but they’ll probably call you a jerk and move on to other places

Referring to a past comic? I don't see anywhere where the main girl is ordering her boss to use her pronouns or let alone even mentioning anything about the boss using "ma'am" incorrectly to her face.

I just want to know 3 things
>Robo-lesbo happening
>Hannelore and new tumblr happening
>And finally, stab happening
It's been far too long since Jeph "hack my hand off" Jaques lost it, I think he's due for another episode but with much more violent results this time

I'll bet 500 internet dollars that Wacky Jaque tries to scissors off his hog next.

>Jeph can't wait for Kaknuckie science to make him a
>woman
>so he just does it himself
>Livestreamed
>with all of his patreon soyboys cheering
>him
>on while he passes out from blood loss

Christ, just don't use pronouns at all at that point. It sounds at least slightly less clunky.

>'Oh boy, they're a lot.'
And for like an entire minute, I thought she was going to reference something that happened off screen.
And then I remembered Tilly uses pronouns despite not professing to be non-normal.

Yeah it took me far too long to figure out what that sentence actually meant.

Cripes I don't need the visuals.....

I need this sequence of events livestreamed while I enjoy overproof whiskey injected directly into my carotid artery.

singular they for anyone you don't know or can't be assed specifying the sex of is so unremarkable in my country that it baffles me seeing other people get in a tizzy about it.
like, when my friend is bitching about work they go "the new floor manager is a total hardass, they always give everyone shit for not working fast enough, and they have this thick accent that makes it nearly impossible to understand what they're even saying"
or someone goes way too fast over the speed bump on our street, "holy shit that sounded like they just lost their bumper bar, what a dumbass"

If you know the 'new floor manager', you've almost certainly accessed them as either male or female, and immediately begin your tirade with 'this stupid dick/bitch really thinks they can-'

This is the only reason I'll keep from rolling my eyes at this "I prefer they/them" bullshit. This Tumblr-friendly bullshit is getting out of hand. "hey I'm trans and also everyone's super okay with it" and "I prefer they/them" and everyone being immediately on board and having nobody at all be "that's fucking stupid there is just one of you stop being retarded" is beyond unrealistic.

I am in a small town though. Maybe this is just how it is in big cities and shit? Do people just magically have no problem with people saying they're something that they aren't? If I go up to a complete and total stranger in a big city, call myself a firetruck and tell them that if they don't call me Pip Jones the Man With A Hose then they're truckphobic, will that work?

If it doesn't work today, all you need is a tumblr and a few retweets and it will work.