Formerly known as Hi-Fi Fight Club: Heavy Vinyl Issue #4!

Here is the (hopefully not) final installment in this signature mini series by Boom Studios! Will it deliver on all the promises it gave us four months ago!

(i will be reading this comic along with you guys!)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r2xDJPc-yaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Credits page

Did they change the name because there was hardly any fighting

Long time no see.

Maybe, and maybe they didn't want any trademark conflicts with Chuck Palahniuk?

>they changed the name

Fucking wow. Hopefully for their sake it was some copyright infringement and not just really lousy writing or decision making in coming up with the name.

This looks hipster as fuck

>hopefully not
You're the only one hoping that. This comic is so dull.

Absolutely OK.

I'm just here for the girl characters, really...I now understand why some fangirls gush at sports animes.

And that's it!

Just one more page for a surprise.

Or two, depending on what's on it.

how about you post some non-sjw comic next time?
Sup Forums and comics in generally could use less feminist propaganda
thanks.

This is sooo bland! And I say that as a giant yurifag. Why couldn't it be a simple romance.

So... this issue had a boring fight for the series or the Hi-Fi fight part is a scam tittle?
By page eight I thought this was going to be about lesbians punching lesbians, but the action was very bland.

>mfw big money vs art, but way less interesting than what Jem and the Holograms pulls out
youtube.com/watch?v=r2xDJPc-yaM

That's it? That's what everything has culminated to?! All it took was SOME (unforeseen) THINGAMAJIG TO SOLVE THE ONLY (hardly exciting) TENSION / CONFLICT WE HAVE?!

GODDAMMIT.

which ones the trap?

Sadly, none of them.

This comic is so dull.

You just learned people are being mind controlled and you decided to sit on that?

This writing is terrible. They could have dropped the idea of the contest in before they learned about the mind control and still had the "let's make a band" at the end instead of making it look like they sat on their thumbs for weeks.

Lesbians makes me sad.

>all this Tumblr pandering and none of them is a proud loud tranny

The offscreen finale was dreadful but I'd have just read a comic about cute girls doing cute girls things. And these girls are cute.

How do you fuck up cute girls doing a fight club so badly?

Just do Teppu but slap on whatever SJW shit you want

Would it have been too exploitative to have a single one in MMA clothes?

What I was expecting:
>High Fidelity meets yuri meets Street Fighter Alpha (I don't know why I got Street Fighter Alpha vibes out of this)

What I got:
>Shitty writting with Good art.