Tot confirmed yesterday that Harebourg was dead since the OVAs. All we got this season was his corpse

Tot confirmed yesterday that Harebourg was dead since the OVAs. All we got this season was his corpse.

Tot also said in a blog post yesterday that only 2 people died in S3, so Toxine might make a return.(and some stuff about Zera) tot-prod.blog/2017/12/04/le-tofu-devient-fou/

Also Wakfu/Dofus thread I guess

Link with everything: pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PyE5FwfU_DU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Confirmation tweet

How can Harebourg fags even recover?

It's not fair. Tot better lynch someone from the Tofu clubhouse in S4

Tot's rant regarding Zera's video about Oropo, bits of info on season 4 and something about terrorism

Tot didn't said "bitch" but chrome is awful at translations. "que cet énergumène" was the original

Tot is right about people wanting the info in detail spoonfeed to the. There are still retards at this hour that think that the World of Twelve exploded while in reality only Oropo's dimension blew up

>Tot's rant regarding Zera's video about Oropo,

Do tell.

Dofus is on episode 39 on VRV now

Notified kissanime about the hardsubbed fix from the last thread.

>inb4 they only say thanks and don't upgrade

RIP

Why are you so obsessed with a site for literal retards? They don't care about quality.

Because my fellow burgers can't into french and they spread the months stuff like wildfire.

>Toxine might make a return
This is some Kingdom Hearts territory shit. Die in an unconventional way and you're guaranteed a resurrection.

>Youtubeur
French is so silly.

I gave up on them. Told them where the stuff is and they can find and hardsub it themselves. If you want to waste your time with them go with it. It's not like they will do anything.

This

>Do I need to say that from the first Star Wars, THE HERO throws a "bomb" into the black star to make her fart?

Please do.

In the World of 12 the Playboy logo is a Bow Meow.

>caring so much for a malware site

silly burger

>adult Elely
>adult Yugo
Why can't we get adult Flopin?

>Tot also said in a blog post yesterday that only 2 people died in S3
She'll be alright then, won't she? Right guys?

You can meet Feca in Dofus now as part of the Siblings quests

No, she and Oropo are the only ones who died in this season. Harebourg died and the OVAs and Toxine is unknown at the moment.

>You can meet almost every god in Dofus now

Also
>fucking Iop himself came down in the mortal world after someone blew up his statue
Wasn't he dead and at this point? In Pinpin the FIRST incarnation of Iop after his death?

Goddamn it Tot, instead of responding to every random retard why don't you give us crucial lore answers?

>Zera

Who?

The guy that made this video about Oropo youtube.com/watch?v=PyE5FwfU_DU

When's season 3 dropping on Netflix?

>Patrick Béthune, quelquefois crédité sous le nom de Patrick Bethune, est un acteur français né le 28 mai 1956 en France et mort le 9 novembre 2017 au même lieu

It already is on Netflix.fr, march for international.

Nevermind, Tot already made him delete it. The video pointed the negative aspects of Oropo and he had plans for another one about the positive aspects. Zera also pointed out that Oropo was badly written then tot sperged out Basically Zera said that with Season 3 Tot was a terrorist apologist

Tot is a terrorist apologist

Holy shit

He's got the same thing Joris has so that's as big as he gets.

Tot really has a weird way of writing blog posts that makes me fell odd and cold.

>Harebourg dead
>Echo dead
>Ruel's VA dead
STOP

thanks

>Toxine might make a return

Well someone has to care for Flopin, right?

I’m watching Season 3 now and it’s fucking wild so far.

What’s the consensus?

Better than 2? Best season? Worse than OVAs?

>Ruel's va
explain please i haven't been into this show since season 1

Cuck/10

Ruel's voice actor died a few weeks ago.

She is coming back for that Cra cock

Why do people like oldschool harebourg so much?

>Flopi and Toxine ass to ass

I really want to see how Toxine forces Flotin to an ass to ass fuck with a poisonous dildo while she bullies him

He had a personality. This one was generic bad asshole. Mentally unstable bourg was best bourg

I guess that's what he became after he fucked off with his zeppelin in the moo

what was his deal?

Those are Google translated in case you couldn't tell.

Sorry but Flopin's butt belongs to Echo

IIRC they never finished his story line. That was his first and last appearance in the wakfu era.

I wrote this in the previous thread, but then it got archived. Hope reposting here will do no harm.

I'd like to say a couple of words about these series.
Right now I've watched only Goultard, Ogrest, and about a half of Dofus series.
It's... it's one of the greatest series I've ever seen. There are things with, like, better plots or something, there are more meaningful or important things, of course, but Dofus... literally smells like childhood dreams. It gives you an anime-sized amount of cuteness and adorableness, but at the same time does it in a way that doesn't make you cringe or anything; Dofus' "comfiness", as someone said in a previous thread, - a perfect description! - covers you with a soft blanket of that exact feeling when you were seven or something and woke up every weekend to watch something you don't remember the name of just to drown in these cute naive adventures, silly faces and happy pastel colors. So you just sit in front of the screen and feed yourself with one episode after another, smiling unstoppably and forgetting about everything around you.

It would be really sad for me to open the last episode and say goodbye to these characters and this atmosphere. Hope Wakfu series will be at least not worse.

Wakfu is not nearly as comfy and has lots of highs and lows, whereas Dofus has been consistently good in my opinion. While they have a similar backdrop that feels equally... Ankama-esque, they're not aimed at the same audience exactly. Wakfu is one big adventure with teenagers becoming heroes, while Kerub's stories are only loosely intertwined yet show much more character development.

How do you consider the relationship between Simone and her girlfriend?

IMO they did it perfect, nothing was forced and it went natural. I wish burgers would do it as chill as Dofus did it

Who was the demigoddess that was a sadistic Psycho that killed a lot of people in the comics and was supposed to be so strong she could curbstomp anyone in the Brotherhood?

I wanna see Yugo fight her in a brutal combat that push him beyond all his limits. As a sort of preparation for the inevitable Mechasm invasion. I wanna see him lose his shit and get utterly furious at her during the battle. I want to see a combat so intense between them, it will feel like the planet itself trembles with each punch.

That would be Kali, Sacrier demigoddess and all she got this season was 2 words and 20 seconds of screentime.

Yeah when she was 13, she was recruited by the siblings, she cut the heads of Poo's (pandawa demi) temple masters or whatever they were because she was getting annoyed.

Biggest wasted pasted potential this season

>Harebourg was dead
Anyone who isn't Iop gets shitty treatment.
Fuck you Tot

Krozmos belongs to the Eliatropes

>caring so much about a weak character

Oh and her friends got their heads removed in front of her and she didn't give a shit. She got her tattoos and ran away with the strangers.

What's up with Sacriers and head decapitations? Why can't we have that in the show. Maybe cut Yugo's head off for shits and giggles

Who is this Bernd Lauert? Is he they guy who did the shitty Netflix sbs and the other subs for Ankama? I see this name plated on every rip

>weak character
Harebourg bodied Yugo but got shat on by Amalia somehow because of Tots shitty writing.

If memory serves right he's some guy who's obsessed with the franchise.

Also known as "B."

>people think they reused animations
>people don't understand that Goultard is a iop so he remembers only 1 joke and 1 fighting style

Probably because he made the Bluray rip for this series.

>Is he they guy who did the shitty Netflix sbs and the other subs for Ankama?

How does someone who uploads the rips have anything to do with the official subs.

This is a really good level, because I didn't even noticed that this relationship is that way. I'm not implying any judgement, I'm just bad in English. Almost every time we see a gay character now their relationships are shown as something super important and sort of inevitable. In Dofus, on the other hand, there is no accentuation of this, exactly like it should be. And that's really awesome.

>head decapitations
What other kinds are there?

I don't know. Maybe some Ankama staff wanted to do us a service since by releasing it in HD for free?

Just like that guy who leaked the scene where Echo smashes Toxine 3 weeks before the season aired? I thought

IIRC someone once mentioned that that name was the equivalent of John Doe on some imageboard or something.

internal, partials.

It's what krautchaners a german imageboard call themselves.

>Maybe some Ankama staff wanted to do us a service since by releasing it in HD for free?

Haha

>Just like that guy who leaked the scene where Echo smashes Toxine 3 weeks before the season aired? I thought

That was some random press dude who got to see the first 3 episodes in advance.

Remember how before season 3 all you faggots said that Adamai and Echo were fucking and that's how he got big?

No, I don't remember.

What kind of brother would Oropo be if he doesn't let his bro, Adamai fuck his girlfriend? After all, he tried to prove he was the better Yugo.

Bet Yugo will never let Ad fuck Amalia.

>no activity over the Harebourg tags from devi after the news he is dead arrived

Is this the end?

Amalia is shit tho

Ot.......p?
Fuck

Stop posting this garbage whore

This needs an update with Oropo

Now that's a woman made for Yugo

or another iop garage

This one is new to me. Is velenor back?

In other news, we've got some word about the Dragon Princess movie (as little info as it may be) from Tot's rant post within the comments. Since the movie will take place in the Krosmoz, I wonder if it will take place in the Dofus or Wakfu era, or even in the World of Twelve for that matter (I'd like to see other worlds).

IS this new, unknown level of cuckery?

Sigh

Don't cry now sunshine. He will always be Xelor's favorite

Give Bump a break. He just wants to find the perfect panties for his mother

Wonder who the dad is. Probably she fucked a random like the other gods

This just Google translated?

Isn't this an asspull? Harebourg had been frozen before (within the games), and I swear Echo only said that he was going to stay in the cube to reflect his actions, not die. I know he said "for me" as in "in my opinion", but then he goes on to say only 2 people died in S3...

Just give up

Don't think too hard about it, the writing's been shit since S2 ended, if not a bit before that.

>Wet Simone

Well he is French.

>Some guy on YouTube actually tried to help people use the .ass files

>They're all really that fucking stupid

Jesus.

The writing has been wack after the second season.

I'm surprised Dofus turned out so good, all things considered.

Ankama seem very good with new premises and almost every episode of Dofus had one. Lot of character variety.

Kinda sad that the movie had a lot of Tot's tropes crammed in but it was still cute.

>Yugo is over 20 years
>still no beard

Shit boy

At least MIG will give him justice, right?

The brotherhood of siblings questline in dofus is really good and fucked up

Play it