Miraculous Ladybug

New episode aired today, in Spain. Someone will probably rip the eng dub of it sooner or later, Spain broadcasts it in dual audio.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7y_KpFY6DwU
mega.nz/#F!9fQhnCpC!0pOvYjM_chGhat7_1f9aIg
mega.nz/#F!TddyXa7T!oXwiP4x5tF91tKD6zuQ_RQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Title of episode?

Dark Owl

Shieet

Tikki is unfazed by all this. She always knew Adrien is Chat.

>this goofy schlub takes out the heroes

Such sorcery!

>Plagg also doesn't recognize the peacock miraculous and the book inside the safe

So who gets the blame on the akuma? The ones who blew up the secret identity, the reporter that exposed it to a bigger public or the other who make fun of him?

Wait so now they know each other's secret identities?

No, it was yet another tease

so probably a massive cockblock fakeout or something

>No, it was yet another tease

The kwamis now know for sure

Still no links?

There's one floating around in vkontakte but it's bad quality like the screencaps posted here and in Spanish audio with no subtitles.

I haven't watched it yet but I guess here it is on YT.
youtube.com/watch?v=7y_KpFY6DwU

Man, I really want to bust a nut inside Ladybug

Hi, it's me again
I couldn't record the episode at 3 PM, but Spain will air the episode again today at 8.50 PM (Madrid time zone). Maybe this time I can record it in english, but I can not confirm anything.

>tfw you see this and think its a “miraculous gets swapped” episode
>its not

>Miraculous swapping
So Adrien's gonna use the ladybug earrings as cufflinks?

Yeah, well, Plagg's not known for his intellect

What did they mean by this?

Idk but i keked

should have been xana

>Xana
>Astruc worked for Code Lyoko during season 1

OH BOY

Any link to episode 8 in englis/French? I hate spanish dub with all my soul.

Not yet

What in the actual FUCK IS HAPPENING???

i don't know how i feel about this. Happy that love square continues or enraged that this convoluted incident happened.

That time Marinette and Adrien actively helped to create the villain. Damn, that was almost on Chloe's level.

Te jodes

Ok, I am watching the episode and I don't know why, but for some reason this episode doesn't have the eng dub added. Only spanish.
Sorry guys, no eng dub this time :S

> spoiler
I was waiting for the season to finish before I watch this but this is something I've always wanted to see.

Chloe so far has only made one Akuma this season. She's been doing well. Also nice little plot progression with Tikki and Plagg knowing the identities of both Ladybug and Chat Noir. Maybe this will lead Adrien to meeting Master Fu, who will give him the Bee Miraculous, in which Adrien will give to Chloe..

I like that they've actually showed the evening patrols thing.

Props to LB for not smacking Chat upside the head, I mean they were getting shot at and he STILL tried to kiss her.

She should have done it.

Yeah. The choice wasn't good, the discipline took to make it was.

I got a 1080p rip with subs for anyone interested:
mega.nz/#F!9fQhnCpC!0pOvYjM_chGhat7_1f9aIg

Don't underestimate a teenager's horniness.

Well, I don't know if any of them deserve some props, they basically exposes the Principal's lame, but personal, hobby[\spoiler]. Kudos to Ladybug's plan, though, and she and Chat chilling around while discussing what to do with non-Owlman.

ok, but you didn't say the dub.
If it's spanish, i hope you die.

I downloaded it and its the spanish dub
How did you get the hd rip?

Just open your eyes

Just open them!!!!

BOTH OF YOU!!!!

Any pastebin or mega with all the S2 episodes so far?

mega.nz/#F!TddyXa7T!oXwiP4x5tF91tKD6zuQ_RQ

tank

This episode proves that Adam West's Batman will live on in all our hearts.

Evening patrols are dumb, the police still exist in this idealized version of Paris. They are only there to stop akumas and recover the lost miraculouses. Unless new non miraculous-related villains show up

This thread needs more ladybug ass.

What's wrong with being a good citizen every now and then, especially when you've got powers?

And it's not the first time. Ladybug has been seen doing non-Akuma-related things like catching crashing helicopters and rescuing cats from trees.

Still not buying it desu, it's not like Paris in the show is a den of scum and villainy since like forever - no rapists, no trucks of peace, etc.
I'd only accept the nightly patrols if Ladybug and Cat only uses it as an excuse to fuck every night.

But then they would have less time to not-flirt.
>idealized
I love how everything magically works out after akumatization. Sure, maybe only a few people were mocking Damocles, but in our world people have been doxxed for less.

Ladybug thinks that they are doing some good

Chat just comes along so he can look at her ass all night

And I'm sure she returns the ass-glances liberally.

Paris is not dangerous enough to warrant nightly superhero patrols. Maybe if Ladybug can't actually reverse the damages caused then a more proactive role fits

If Cat got Ladybug pregnant would he be able to figure out her identity or would he think Marinette was a slut that coincidentally is at the same stage as Ladybug?

Why is his logo similar to VanossGaming's mask?

Not really

He wouldnt have a clue

Finally got started on this. Less than 4 minutes in and there are like 10 ass shots already.

I don't get why Adrien is being kept in the dark about the book and the other miraculouses. Shouldn't he, being the wielder of the most dangerous miraculous, be informed at least? Or is Adrien really that pure?

"I'm so fucked up..."

Chloe will not get the bee, nor will Alya and Nino get the fox and the turtle

Digiakuma! Change into digital miraculous!

He'll go to the dark side for no good reason except he was the last one to know anything.

Because he was never meant to be on Ladybug's level of importance.

>implying Chat wasn't banging both Ladybug and Marinette so he thought he was gonna have two kids instead of just one

Geriatric Chinese man should have just given both miraculous to Marinette then

>3dpd

Well then they shouldn't have made him the best character?

Can't wait to see Alya and Chloe giving us booty shots in their new costumes

>Alya
Never ever

NO

I DON'T WANT THIS

>disliking thick brown girls
there is something truly wrong with you

>thick
disgusting

These crack me up

>alya
>thick

relax tnothing happened.
They're just closing thier eyes so they won't see each others identities

>I love how everything magically works out after akumatization
I don't. It ruins the entire reason for the akumatization and removes what little tragic component exists in the show. It also further reinforces a sense of no consequences and no stakes that we see with Ladybug's "fix everything" power.

I have to say, this episode is truly epic!!!, and its production number is 213; which makes it just the last one of season's first half. The episodes coming after this one must where everything big else happens.

According to what Hawk Moth said in this episode, he wishes to use Ladybug and Chat Noir's powers to "erase an event from the past". Considering he's Gabriel Agreste, I bet he want to erase the event that caused him to lose his wife (Adrien's mom).

Men, I just can't wait for these two to know each other's identities. Their kwamis now know them, but it's no fun if they have to keep them secret from their holders.

I feel like Plagg is gonna snap and tell Adrien the truth at some point

so Adrien is gonna know but Marinette still won't

Well, maybe this will explain the famous "MariChat" scene in a balcon that everyone is talking about.

Pretty underwhelming as it is now. I thought they'd be fucking each other desu

what scene? any pics?

I look forward to Marinette realizing Chat is a lot more messed up than he lets Ladybug know

Why would he do that?

Alya's room isn't as well rendered as Marinette's or Adrien's, but I love how much it says about her:
>Ladybug & Chat Noit PVC figurines
>Tons of comic books
>Majestia poster
>Map of Paris with supervillain spawning points.

Also, the true miracle was seeing Marinette's gaming hobby referenced again.

Given that Plagg is a moron, how long will it be before he accidentally reveals Ladybug's identity to Adrien?

Marinette is already second to Chloe in number of akumas created.

Everyone is a gamer in the current years.